WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pelosi!!

azsunfun

Reaction score
less we forget, they all had the syrum 🤣 🤣 so the fraudsters say!!

sintax

Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus!!!! Never has. No one has ever claimed if you get the shot you can’t get Covid. It only lessons the symptoms.

Either 60%, or 40% (both numbers have been floated, 60% more widely) of all Covid hospitalizations in the UK are comprised of “fully vaccinated” people.

So I don’t know how much it even lessens the symptoms…?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HotRod82

Reaction score
The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting the virus!!!! Never has. No one has ever claimed if you get the shot you can’t get Covid. It only lessons the symptoms.

yeah, yeah, heard it all before. Just like the smallpox vax and the polio vax, oh wait..........that's not right. Hmmmm. I'm confused.

So is it really a vaccine? The technical definition of vaccine is "to produce immunity". Looks like the covid vax is failing to live up to that simple definition.

propcheck

Reaction score
yeah, yeah, heard it all before. Just like the smallpox vax and the polio vax, oh wait..........that's not right. Hmmmm. I'm confused.

So is it really a vaccine? The technical definition of vaccine is "to produce immunity". Looks like the covid vax is failing to live up to that simple definition.
How about we just call it a flu shot🤷🏼 Since it works more like one than a vaccin.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I told you, mobile covid shower vans by the end of summer . Watch. You come out more than clean . ☠

Should be some around already set up...?
Might be some shipping costs from the old eastern front...
984984FF-5C45-43A2-B818-A9AC3A79633C.jpeg

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Nancy, Kamala, Cortez, Omar, en Talib said their much more concerned with getting a severe dose of THE SWINE FLU!