WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pelosi's 25 amendment "move" is a chess move setup to remove sleepy Joe

squeezer

Reaction score
This is great...

That means all the R’s will jump on and support it.

SS-C

Reaction score
Pelosi's 25 amendment "effort" is a setup to remove sleepy Joe , Her evil plot will set the stage to dump Joe at the first opportunity... if He wins

Yep, exactly right, Pelosi is condemning doofus.

Biden has cognitive issues that can’t be ignored and this ploy is targeting him.

Trump has nothing to worry about; he has easily overcome the China Virus with doctors proclaiming his good health and having him back on the campaign trail Saturday!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I don't think so, Biden is a lap dog, he will do what they tell him anyway so no need to remove him, it also comes with the added benefit of him being scape goat if shit doesn't work.

And he would probably step down on his own if his inner circle told him. He doesn't have an original thought in his head.

My guess is Trump's margins are even better for the EC map this year, and this is going to be their next weak ass attempt at a "Russia" scam.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't think so, Biden is a lap dog, he will do what they tell him anyway so no need to remove him, it also comes with the added benefit of him being scape goat if shit doesn't work.

And he would probably step down on his own if his inner circle told him. He doesn't have an original thought in his head.

My guess is Trump's margins are even better for the EC map this year, and this is going to be their next weak ass attempt at a "Russia" scam.

Just another sound bite for her imbecilic voting base.

Sleepy will do as he’s told, no doubt.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The timing of this is curious... This just another tool in their bag to try and remove a sitting president. This is about balance of power. The Supreme Court is stacked with Republican appointee's.. The Senate is Republican controlled and so is the White House. The only reason the house is blue is because they have better support in large cities. Regardless of who wins or loses an election this gives congress more power to dispose of a sitting president without consulting the voters. The 25th amendment was passed because the president was just murdered. To compare this situation to that is laughable.

The good news is that this will never pass. It will fail in the senate and there is no way it gets enough votes to overturn a veto. Even if all that occurred this is headed straight to the supreme court as a balance of power issue and I dont see it making it through there.

That leaves me with this question why the theatrics and why now?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I think the same

Pelosi's 25 amendment "effort" is a setup to remove sleepy Joe , Her evil plot will set the stage to dump Joe at the first opportunity... if He wins

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LOL, this is the only part of the US Constitution freaky Nan can get behind, until she doesnt.
Nancy Cant Stand the Constitution.jpg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Anyone know the actual bill number? I tried to look it up but cant find it.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
If elected, Biden needs to serve 731 days before stepping down or being removed from office.

That allows the VP is be elected twice to the office after assuming the duties of President.