WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pendleton is booming!

Taboma

Reaction score
Lots of rounds being sent downrange. Getting ready for something

You mean getting ready to start another fire in dem hills :oops: You'd think by now there wouldn't be anything left to burn, but nope. 🥴

traquer

Reaction score
Buddy is down in Coronado and seeing all kinds of air and ship traffic

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Theyve been pretty active for a few weeks now..They fly helicopters all over the plateau, more frequently lately. I live in the hills above Pendleton and because of them, I have some cracked door casing that weren’t glued properly during construction!

Mack

Reaction score
Noticed an air force base has been training pilots on weekends never happened in the past 20 years what is the rush now

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
The What's Booming & where Report --- https://www.pendleton.marines.mil/About/Base-Information/Noise-Advisory/

Cmp Pend Noise Report 21-27 AUGUST  2021-1.jpg

Camp Pendleton Impact Area Map Finalx.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
Port Hueneme and Mugu navy bases have been "booming" for a couple weeks now too. They sent out a notification of large joint area training for a few weeks. Lots of jet traffic / afterburner running overhead, huge jet thrust sounds coming from the base and large booms.

sirbob

Reaction score
Our windows have been rattling! Last night it was going off at 11pm

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The Military Industrial Complex needs a new War to increase profitability 😬

Gotta fund all the new equiptment to replace the ones left for the Taliban OR is that done through higher taxes and inflation?

Taboma

Reaction score
Our windows have been rattling! Last night it was going off at 11pm

Little surprised at the schedule showing range active from 6 AM until 11:59 PM, glad I don't live that close. How loud they are here pretty much depends on weather conditions. Usually by evening the NW wind has diminished and we rarely hear them, inland Escondido area.
When we lived in Rancho Penasquitos, the ones that really rattled our windows back in the day, were the ships shelling San Clemente Island with a west wind.

sirbob

Reaction score
Little surprised at the schedule showing range active from 6 AM until 11:59 PM, glad I don't live that close. How loud they are here pretty much depends on weather conditions. Usually by evening the NW wind has diminished and we rarely hear them, inland Escondido area.
When we lived in Rancho Penasquitos, the ones that really rattled our windows back in the day, were the ships shelling San Clemente Island with a west wind.

I haven’t seen any ships out this week - but I e seen the Ospreys flying.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Nellis Air force base is busy too . They claim they are blowing up unsafe ordinance . Who knows with the new commander and chief