WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

People are Pig's!!

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I'm a block away from my house and I watch a guy throw a plastic water bottle on my neighbors lawn. I stop and roll down the window and tell the guy to pickup his trash. He proceeds to tell me it's not trash, just a water bottle. I tell this guy I don't care what he thinks it is and go pick it up. I sat parked in the middle of the street until he went back and got it. I thanked him for grabbing it and told him I would appreciate respect for other people's property in the future. WTF has happened to people's sense of pride and character??? This shit just baffles me. FML

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'm a block away from my house and I watch a guy throw a plastic water bottle on my neighbors lawn. I stop and roll down the window and tell the guy to pickup his trash. He proceeds to tell me it's not trash, just a water bottle. I tell this guy I don't care what he thinks it is and go pick it up. I sat parked in the middle of the street until he went back and got it. I thanked him for grabbing it and told him I would appreciate respect for other people's property in the future. WTF has happened to people's sense of pride and character??? This shit just baffles me. FML
Some people are assholes.
Someone in my neighirhood apparently kills a 12r of bud light on their way home because I see one on the side of the road often, in a particular stretch of road.
I get it.

I am curious though.
Had he told you to go fuck your self, mouthed off or thrown something at you, what next?
It’s irritating I know, but are the possible escalations and repercussion worth it there?
If you have to knock a mf’r out, it starts a potential legal shit storm.

It is too bad that today, you can’t just pop someone in the lip that needs a good popping without it being blown in to something stupid. :mad:

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I'm about to start going nuts on some motherfuckers....just gotta get camera's outside. About a block away from my new place is a big circle of apartments with no parking, so they all park in front of my house. Every morning, without fail, there is at the very least a few beer cans standing upright in the street, more often on my lawn, sometimes along with a fast food bag. I'm getting tired of it. People have no respect anymore.

Maybe a 4" hole in the drivers door window cut with my diamond holesaw...about the right size to pitch cans/bottles/cups/wadded up paper fast food bags back into the car from which they were dropped will get the message across.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
@t&y ?
Could one be arrested or legally charged for simply turning a garden hose on someone being an asshole?
:cool:

**Edit...How about a portable super soaker? A little too premeditated? :D *

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Someone in my neighirhood apparently kills a 12r of bud light on their way home because I see one on the side of the road often, in a particular stretch of road.
I get it.

I am curious though.
Had he told you to go fuck your self, mouthed off or thrown something at you, what next?
It’s irritating I know, but are the possible escalations and repercussion worth it there?

It is too bad that today, you can’t just pop someone in the lip that needs a good popping without it being blown in to something stupid. :mad:

To be honest with you I don't know. I was really pretty nice to guy and embarrased him so bad he didn't really put up much of an argument. He did have an ashamed face as he sheepishly went back to pick up his trash. I think I shamed him into it.

HBCraig

Reaction score

I am curious though.

:mad:

This shitbag throws stuff like on other people's lawns because he is disrespectful and knows nobody will do shit. He needs his ass handed to him.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I'm about to start going nuts on some motherfuckers....just gotta get camera's outside. About a block away from my new place is a big circle of apartments with no parking, so they all park in front of my house. Every morning, without fail, there is at the very least a few beer cans standing upright in the street, more often on my lawn, sometimes along with a fast food bag. I'm getting tired of it. People have no respect anymore.

Maybe a 4" hole in the drivers door window cut with my diamond holesaw...about the right size to pitch cans/bottles/cups/wadded up paper fast food bags back into the car from which they were dropped will get the message across.

I have the same thing going on in front of my house. I have a deal with my nextdoor neighbor. My wife and I run the MF'ers off every night and my neighbor cleans the street every morning. The shit is getting old. I have spoken to our police commander and he has a car come by every hour or so when they have time.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@t&y ?
Could one be arrested or legally charged for simply turning a garden hose on someone being an asshole?

242 P.C. would apply. It would be a Citizens Arrest... oh wait, that's racist. Private Persons Arrest is how it would go down. More paperwork than they are worth generally but they do exist.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
242 P.C. would apply. It would be a Citizens Arrest... oh wait, that's racist. Private Persons Arrest is how it would go down. More paperwork than they are worth generally but they do exist.
So I’m probably clear to hose off a shitbag. Noted. :)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So I’m probably clear to hose off a shitbag. Noted. :)
Of course you'd be fine because you'd never do it out of anger or aggression. I'm sure you just be defending yourself.

Fun thing with Citizens arrest is generally when it involves a fight, neither one of the parties want to go to court. So when you explain to them that they have a right to place the other party under citizens arrest, but they can do the same in turn, it usually turns into a "Not interested" type scenario and everyone goes their own way.

rrrr

Reaction score
A few months ago I was in the CVS parking lot sitting in my car, and a pretty hot MILF came out of the store and got into her Escalade, which was parked next to my car. I'm eyeballing her, of course.

Ya know how picking up a prescription goes at CVS, right? The pill bottle is in a paper bag, and stapled to the bag is the pharmacy receipt, the pharmacist's recommendations, the point of sale terminal receipt that's four feet long, and a couple of coupons.

So this woman rolls down her window, tears into the bag and removes the pill bottle, and then throws the remaining three pounds of trash out the window onto the parking lot. Then she starts the car to leave. I don't move very fast anymore because of my bum knees, but in this instance I was motivated enough to throw my door open, get out, grab the trash, and stuff it in her face before she could get her Caddy in reverse.

At the same time I was doing this, I was unloading on her, telling her what a selfish piece of shit she was and that she didn't deserve to live in our great country. She told me to fuck off, and then it was on. I really ripped into her. I was furious, fucking people that do that sort of stuff are the lowest of the low.

I just don't get it. What makes people like that function? They disrespect our country and criticize the president, while supporting politicians that want to destroy our way of life. They complain about everything, call us racists and bigots, claim we are killing the planet, yet they can't be bothered to throw away trash.

Fucking hypocritical cunt. :mad:

DLC

Reaction score
A few months ago I was in the CVS parking lot sitting in my car, and a pretty hot MILF came out of the store and got into her Escalade, which was parked next to my car. I'm eyeballing her, of course.

Ya know how picking up a prescription goes at CVS, right? The pill bottle is in a paper bag, and stapled to the bag is the pharmacy receipt, the pharmacist's recommendations, the point of sale terminal receipt that's four feet long, and a couple of coupons.

So this woman rolls down her window, tears into the bag and removes the pill bottle, and then throws the remaining three pounds of trash out the window onto the parking lot. Then she starts the car to leave. I don't move very fast anymore because of my bum knees, but in this instance I was motivated enough to throw my door open, get out, grab the trash, and stuff it in her face before she could get her Caddy in reverse.

At the same time I was doing this, I was unloading on her, telling her what a selfish piece of shit she was and that she didn't deserve to live in our great country. She told me to fuck off, and then it was on. I really ripped into her. I was furious, fucking people that do that sort of stuff are the lowest of the low.

I just don't get it. What makes people like that function? They disrespect our country and criticize the president, while supporting politicians that want to destroy our way of life. They complain about everything, call us racists and bigots, claim we are killing the planet, yet they can't be bothered to throw away trash.

What would really fuck with her is if you took her bag with her address on it and drove it to her house, rang the door bell and said here you dropped this in the parking lot.... she would be totally freaked out, especially if you recorded giving it back to her and said this is going to go viral ....

DLC

Reaction score
This is a bit off topic .....

But what chaps my ass is a non licensed lawn, tree or handy man usually of some tanned immigrant from the south .... they drive up my street and toss business cards, weighted with small rocks in a baggie, on my drive way... now I get to pick it up and throw it in the trash...

This must happen once a week at least!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@t&y ?

Motion activated sprinkler(s)

By sprinkler(s) I mean rain birds.

I’ve looked into it.. the technology exists :)

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Sadly be glad it's just trash for now the future will probably be random bowel growlers and needles

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Yes people are PIGS!....our freeways are covered with trash, one day the prison crew cleans it up and within two to three days it looks the same, just pisses me off, no care or respect at all

Gelcoater

Reaction score

You should go hang out in the political section. Regor will love your enthusiasm:)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'll never forget the time I was out in front of my house and some lady came driving by and threw a big empty bag of McDonald’s with some empty cups out in the street. I quickly grabbed it up and jumped in my truck and followed her. After a couple miles she pulled into her driveway, I jumped out of my truck, grabbed the trash and proceeded to spread it all over her front lawn...the look on her face was priceless.:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Nice work

robby dmax

Reaction score
People are just fucked up..and they just do whatever they want and then someone just comes behind them and makes the problem go away.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score

All time flick... While the character is spun out.. The scenarios portrayed are real life today... Just Hollywood plays it out the way we all imagine it should... I have replayed the traffic scene so many times in my head sitting on satans hwy AKA 91frwy..

JDKRXW

Reaction score
My son and I were at a hotel near the airport in Orlando. It was a H.I. Express or similar. Decent, with the free breakfast.
So we are sitting there eating bfast one morning and i happen to notice 2 younger girls sitting and eating at a table for two, directly in front of a window.
The reason I noticed them is that one, when she got something like jam or syrup on her fingers.........wiped them on the window CURTAIN that was right beside her!!!
She did it without missing a beat in her conversation and I don't think she knew she did it.
I was pretty much shocked.

PEOPLE ARE PIGS.......fact.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I get it.

I am curious though.

People suck.

Dana757

Reaction score
I'm at the store and notice a lady sitting in her car dumping cig butts on the ground. I rolled up behind her car, rolled down the window and said "fucking litterbug". She told me to fuck off and kept on cleaning out her car. White woman dressed real nice, nice looking car and all that. So I told her "assholes like you make my race look bad". Then she started chucking shit at my truck. I must of hit a nerve. lol

termiteguy

Reaction score
The ralphs market parking lot by my house in the summertime looks like a trashcan due to people loading up there coolrs and just throwing there garbage on the ground rather than using the trashcans at the front of the store I really can't understand how this type of thinking is ok

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Nicer than I am..

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'm at the store and notice a lady sitting in her car dumping cig butts on the ground. I rolled up behind her car, rolled down the window and said "fucking litterbug". She told me to fuck off and kept on cleaning out her car. White woman dressed real nice, nice looking car and all that. So I told her "assholes like you make my race look bad". Then she started chucking shit at my truck. I must of hit a nerve. lol
Sounds like a perfect " You Tube" moment

welldigger00

Reaction score
Just take a drive up to big bear in the wintertime, and have a look on the side of the road, and in the turn outs. Broken sleds, diapers, and trash everywhere. Probs my number one pet peeve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnnyC

Reaction score
just check out beyond the waterline at the beaches around lake mohave, and along the river. you don't want to walk there

cakemoto

Reaction score
Lake pleasant is not much different. Fucking Diapers all over

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
"Walking into hometown buffet last night. There was a mini van parked in the #1 spot in front of the entrance with an Armenia family in it. As I walk between the cars the driver throws out a shit filled baby diaper, it lands 2 feet in front of me. I tap on the drivers window and ask him to pick it up. He tells me to mind my own business. I asked again for him to pick it up and tells me to fuck off. I'm pissed and bend down to pick up the diaper, then i open it up and smush it had on his windshield.
i continue to walk into the restaurant. He comes running after me, yelling and swinging his arms. I put up my arm to block and he runs directly into my extended arm with his throat. He drops to the ground, his wife comes running up to help him (he's OK) but she calls an ambulance and the cops. We go into the restaurant. 5 minutes later the police show up, come in the restaurant, handcuff me, and off to Jail. 8 hours later and $10,000 bail, i'm back at home. What the fuck do i do now?"

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/went-to-jail-last-night-wtf.82289/

MotiV8

Reaction score
Yep, it's everywhere. Last fall the company that my wife works for decided to have a company family day out on Mead. Being that we have a boat as do some of the bosses we offered to take some that don't have boats. Well in typical fashion we show up a little early and get to the beach (in an out of the way cove where we could be left alone for the most part) and notice some trash. Shitty but no big deal. Off load the coolers and chairs and head back to the marina to pick up people and show others the way to the beach. Get back to the beach and upon closer inspection/gathering the trash on the beach I get pissed! It wasn't just a bag of trash left by some asshole on the beach. It was a bag of trash plus empty cans of refried beans (no shit) broken Dos Equis bottles all over and more than a dozen diapers (full of shit). Well, by this time everyone else is showing up and the decision is made that regardless of staying or finding a new beach the trash is going with us. So, we stay and start cleaning. Probably should have gotten a Hepatits shot after that but, better me deal with it than one of the kids in our group stumble upon glass and feces!

Peoples' level of shitbagginess never cease to amaze me!