WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Performance boat regatta

HowardRC

Reaction score
If you are talking about the one happening this weekend, it is being put on by some Schiada guys, but they opened it up to all classic and performance boats. I will be there in my Howard. Supposedly around 120 boats are attending.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you are talking about the one happening this weekend, it is being put on by some Schiada guys, but they opened it up to all classic and performance boats. I will be there in my Howard. Supposedly around 120 boats are attending.

We will be there covering it as well as the Eliminator Regatta!

guest hs

Reaction score
So is there still a not a regatta schiada deal this year or this is it with other makes?

nrbr

Reaction score
I think this is or was it? If he was looking to make his deal bigger he did a great job lol. Over 130 boats headed out last I heard !

HowardRC

Reaction score
So is there still a not a regatta schiada deal this year or this is it with other makes?
I am pretty sure they still have the schiada notta regatta at bluewater in september...

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Hey guys. Like @HowardRC said, this is open to all classic and Performance boats. It is not geared towards any particular make of hull....hence the name...Classic and Performance Boat Rally. It’s geared towards people who love the Classic bulls and big horsepower!! Hope to see you all there.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Hey guys. Like @HowardRC said, this is open to all classic and Performance boats. It is not geared towards any particular make of hull....hence the name...Classic and Performance Boat Rally. It’s geared towards people who love the Classic bulls and big horsepower!! Hope to see you all there.
Where is there?

guest hs

Reaction score
I’m going to be up in Needles this weekend. Will there be a run up to Pirates and if so what time?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Here is a brilliant idea. There is a thread in the lounge and one in the schiada section. If you go read one of those threads, I bet it will give all the answers yore looking for .....

Good grief......[emoji849][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The Classic & Performance Boat Rally will be at Nauticle and then up to Topoc 66. The Eliminator 50th will be at Pirates. Same day and times. 120 or so boats from the rally; 150 or so boats from Eliminator.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/posts/3331007/

I have gone up that river with 70 or so boats with the Halletts in Havasu deal and it was crazy. I can’t imagine 270’ish boats all running at the same times?

I might run up there a little early to get the done in the air.

cakemoto

Reaction score
Here is a brilliant idea. There is a thread in the lounge and one in the schiada section. If you go read one of those threads, I bet it will give all the answers yore looking for .....

Good grief......[emoji849][emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Just like these other idiots they go on Facebook and ask for information why not just do a little research and figure out the right way to do instead of asking someone that’s going to give you some fucked up answer