WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Performance Boats

vdcruiser

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting on performanceboats.com ?

BUSTI

Reaction score
Nope. Maybe they're doing maint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I heard they got the new virus that just came out. I think it's called "jetdouchetona".

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
PB? That place is dead.

Last edited:

lebel409

Reaction score
Haven't been there in a year and a half...so no problem.

C-2

Reaction score
Rigga's pleaze :rolleyes: I enjoy that site too.

No problems, your Adobe Flash is probably out of date or you are having a cookie problem. Try going in from the main page.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I went on there the other night and had no issues.

Bails

Reaction score
what is this "performance boats" you speak of?

Hammer

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting on performanceboats.com ?

I tried becoming a member months maybe a year ago, wouldn't let me register. Emailed them, never got a response. I heard homos and douche bags hang out their anyways, not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

HEY YOU

Reaction score
I tried becoming a member months maybe a year ago, wouldn't let me register. Emailed them, never got a response. I heard homos and douche bags hang out their anyways, not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
I would say that 95% of us on here, are or were on that site, so what are you trying to say.

RivrKD

Reaction score
Grads and Tom Brown logged in.

Boooooooooooom web site crash. Those ass hats over there couldn't handle them.

Then they saw Mini Kat with out a wig:champagne::champagne:

N

notniceguyanymore

I went on there the other night and had no issues.

However you had issues replying to PMs because you are a coward. Enjoy your little crew of nutswingers. I hope it pays off for you.

Oh and this isn't an internet thing, I'll call you a coward to your face at any boating events or on the lake where I'm bound to run into you agian.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Chris sent me a free t-shirt but felt bad they didn't have a midget size. :p

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345755765056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345755765056.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 239

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score
However you had issues replying to PMs because you are a coward. Enjoy your little crew of nutswingers. I hope it pays off for you.

Oh and this isn't an internet thing, I'll call you a coward to your face at any boating events or on the lake where I'm bound to run into you agian.

NGE, Kilrtoy or Douchetona? Any takers?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

ROFL

The internet makes people so tough! :moon:

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Chris sent me a free t-shirt but felt bad they didn't have a midget size. :p

tapa-typed from my mobile gadget

Same here. Got a free shirt and never went back because the shirt was ugly. :D

That was years ago.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Lol.. Stick around Dennis.. When I get home we will have this talk.

CorporateRep

Banned
Reaction score
No it's me, NGE.

No tough guy persona as one tried to mention. I'm just saying this is not an internet thing, I will happily tell RD to his face when I see him what I feel. As someone who attends several boating events through out the year and frequents Lake Havasu, I'm bound to run into him again and I will not avoid him if we cross paths. I'll tell him how I feel.

I Pm'd RD on PB and he said he was unaware of my ban and that he would look into it. After a few days I realized he was giving me the run around and then magically my ban was changed from one week to eternity. Interesting....

Anyways, like me or not, I contributed a lot of good content to this site. Whether it was boating related, real estate related or whatever..I wasn't here just for the drama like many of the nut-swingers. Dave wants to ban me and someone like Grads because a few people don't like us then fine. I believe the great content that Grads posted will be missed too.

Membership and the tempo or RDP has really changed in the last year. That's why i kind of stopped giving a fuck about a month ago when I purposely got banned by posting a picture of PR about to go down on someone. Many of you say I cause problems here but interestingly enough, I was never put on a vacation from here before that day.

What's really pathetic is that many of these nut-swingers are all new-comers. It's funny to see people make references to my Hot Boat username when most of them weren't even around for Hot Boat. They just want to feel "cool" and part of this thing. This place is turning into a little cult of members and many of them don't even boat. ..PR comes to mind....I guess that's what RD wants. So be it.

I have supported this site over the years from buying RD merchandise (which will now be going in the trash), opening a policy with his wife and any other thing I could to do to support this place.

What really pisses me off is I never had a personal issue with RD. I actually liked the guy and felt I did what he asked in regards to respecting his site. I made him a deal years ago through PMs and feel I heald mny end of the deal

Reaction score
Hi Dennis.

How is life treating you?

Joker

Reaction score
These corporate guys don't mess around.:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
No it's me, NGE.

I made him a deal years ago through PMs and feel I heald mny end of the deal
Was part of that deal for you to consistently tell people to lick your balls and ass?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Was part of that deal for you to consistently tell people to lick your balls and ass?

Do not ban mr not nice guy.. Inwould like to explain something's to him when I get home

Reaction score

Perhaps it was him telling Dave he wouldn't go full on douchebag with in the first year.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hey Dennis, I don't know why you and Grads are gone. There could easily be good reason. I don't know any detail.

... but for what it's worth, I think Grads was a nice part of the site and I enjoyed your involvement too. It seems to come down to a popularity contest but then I wasn't there for the final battle in which you exited the building.

I would imagine I've gone after you as much as anyone here. We've locked keyboards and yet I don't mind writing that I enjoyed your posts and would have been more than happy to send you that Pegged video, had you have known where you live.

lol! :D

If you had toned it down, you probably could have gotten back on. Maybe you still can. Dave is a nice guy. Maybe try using more nice guy and less cunt.

Have a good one, Dennis. :)

Reaction score
Hey Dennis, I don't know why you and Grads are gone. There could easily be good reason. I don't know any detail.

... but for what it's worth, I think Grads was a nice part of the site and I enjoyed your involvement too. It seems to come down to a popularity contest but then I wasn't there for the final battle in which you exited the building.

I would imagine I've gone after you as much as anyone here. We've locked keyboards and yet I don't mind writing that I enjoyed your posts and would have been more than happy to send you that Pegged video, had you have known where you live.

lol! :D

If you had toned it down, you probably could have gotten back on. Maybe you still can. Dave is a nice guy. Maybe try using more nice guy and less cunt.

Have a good one, Dennis. :)

I'm pretty sure you just called Dennis a cunt.

That might hurt his feeling and cause him to want to call you out and tell you what he thinks about you.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you just called Dennis a cunt.

That might hurt his feeling and cause him to want to call you out and tell you what he thinks about you.
Yep, get ready to suck his balls and lick his ass Tom

Dumbandyoung

Reaction score
Do not ban mr not nice guy.. I would like to explain something's to him when I get home

I already forgot the login info for that one. You can pm this name or several members here have my cell phone number. Maybe you could ask around for it.

Or you can PM me on PB.

I figured it was ok if the role-model of the site could post pictures of his hairy nut sack for Chris Davidson to suck.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I've called Dennis names and thrown down some pretty strong language that was aimed right at him. He has retaliated and held up his end but he doesn't seem to hold a grudge. I have to respect that.

I don't respect it enough to lick his balls but I respect it on some lower level.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
By the way, I like you better as Dumbandyoung. :D :thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
Hey, check out this transom !!!!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345759509.803195.jpg

Ya it's schiada and I nut swing because RDP is the baddest west coast boating, beer drinking, hell of a good time forum on the water !!!! So, how about that transom :D

5......4...... 3.....2....1 SIDEWAYS 👍

Homo or Douche Dennis ? Eithe one is fine by me ;)

Dumbandyoung

Reaction score
Hey, check out this transom !!!!!!! View attachment 215423

Ya it's schiada and I nut swing because RDP is the baddest west coast boating, beer drinking, hell of a good time forum on the water !!!! So, how about that transom :D

5......4...... 3.....2....1 SIDEWAYS 👍

Homo or Douche Dennis ? Eithe one is fine by me ;)

Nice is that your boat?:rolleyes:

Dumbandyoung

Reaction score
By the way, I like you better as Dumbandyoung. :D :thumbsup

Brown,

Your actually one of the guys that "get's it". Yes I've had fun. Too bad the nut-swingers haven't learned to take this shit less seriously.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Nice is that your boat?:rolleyes:

If it is will you lick his balls?

Brown,

Your actually one of the guys that "get's it". Yes I've had fun. Too bad the nut-swingers haven't learned to take this shit less seriously.

Given the tone of your latest posts, we could put you between a couple of nut-swingers and have an irony sandwich.