WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pervert exposes himself to the wrong guy's kids.

Enen

Reaction score
As it should be.

IMO anyone that make sexual advances towards a child should be put down like a rabid dog. There is no curing whatever makes the human mind get that warped.

In China, if someone is caught with drugs, the cops will shoot them dead on the side of the road and leave them in a ditch. No arresting, jailing, trial or any other of that. China no longer has a drug problem like it used to.

I think we should treat pedophiles and those that would seek to harm children in the exact same fashion. Execute them on the side of the road.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
That dad had a good idea but his execution sucked. No way that guy should be able to ever do that again.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
I would have beat seven shades of shit out of him, then hooked him up to the back of my truck with a rope, taken the longest route possible to a hospital that's at least 50 miles away, get to the hospital and cut the rope off my truck, then back over that fuck just to so he knows I mean business.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh come on. Stop the logic , u know u would be doing the samething [emoji4] [emoji202]

Oh no doubt...it's one reason I keep bail money in the bank...:thumbsup

I'd be beating him until I passed out or got drug off him.
I'd make the wife leave with the kids, and then take him right back to the bushes for some real medieval shit.

[video=youtube;23EOVuhIhdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23EOVuhIhdg&feature=share[/video]

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Notice that was a father from Oregon? Don't lump all Oregonians and Washingtonians in with the liberal trash that think shit like this is OK and acceptable and grab all of the headlines.

It's ironic that this post was made today. The millennial I have been struggling with relating too at work sprung some deep shit own me today. I'll start another thread for that shortly.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Notice that was a father from Oregon? Don't lump all Oregonians and Washingtonians in with the liberal trash that think shit like this is OK and acceptable and grab all of the headlines.

It's ironic that this post was made today. The millennial I have been struggling with relating too at work sprung some deep shit own me today. I'll start another thread for that shortly.

Do tell!

l84theriv

Reaction score
Ive only worked up here in Portland for 3 days and here is what I have noticed. Alot of white homeless people, all genders must dye their hair with koolaid and the women are not very attractive. And the speed limits on freeways are 60 mph. Cant wait to get back to socal and my 909n'r life and get a couple of more trips to my place in the 928. You all can have the pacific northwest.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I would have knocked the fucker completely out. Called the police and every time he started to get up I would knock him the f out again. No way I would have let him leave before the cops got there and I never would have left either. That is the absolute minimum and I would hope that I could actually keep control of myself so as not to go to far if you know what I mean.

He would not be standing up

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Ive only worked up here in Portland for 3 days and here is what I have noticed. Alot of white homeless people, all genders must dye their hair with koolaid and the women are not very attractive. And the speed limits on freeways are 60 mph. Cant wait to get back to socal and my 909n'r life and get a couple of more trips to my place in the 928. You all can have the pacific northwest.

The further east you go, the more normal it gets. Eventually you get in to logger and farmer redneck territory.