WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

pest control in parker

mobldj

Reaction score
used parker pest before but not happy.who else do you parker peeps use.also

PARKER IS CLOSED

NicPaus

Reaction score
I buy the poison and do it myself. Our park has a rat and mouse infestation good poison available in AZ. Lots of rattlers this year fat and eating good.

hallett21

Reaction score
I buy the poison and do it myself. Our park has a rat and mouse infestation good poison available in AZ. Lots of rattlers this year fat and eating good.

Where can I buy rat poison in havasu or Parker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
Where can I buy rat poison in havasu or Parker?

Ace. Get the bait bars. Wire them in place or else the pack rats take the whole bar. They will eat as much as they can when they can't haul it off.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I ordered some cy-kick from amazon and spray the shit out of my place in parker. I used parker pest for a few months but didnt see any change in the bug population.

teded

Reaction score
We use parker pest. John is our guy. If we have a complaint we talk to him and it’s taken care of right away.

2Driver

Reaction score
used parker pest before but not happy.who else do you parker peeps use.also

PARKER IS CLOSED

What are you looking to control? We used a couple companies for our HOA and I did my own in the house and cabana

grumpy88

Reaction score
What are you looking to control? We used a couple companies for our HOA and I did my own in the house and cabana
The neighbors ! How do I keep them away ! Lol

2Driver

Reaction score
Ha! I had great ones and horrible ones. It’s communal living there. Some are cut out for it and some aren’t. Me not so much LOL.

Wbinder

Reaction score
Man we use Parker pest control too and every time we come out it looks like we’ve been gone for months and I end up spending a hour.l getting rid of all the webs and spiders

2Driver

Reaction score
Heavy spray outside and use inside and you will be done with spiders and scorpions. Do it each month or there about

Cykick. Get it at domyownpestcontrol.com

I’ve watched the pest control companies do my neighbors house in Parker and they barley applied any material on the side our neighbor couldn’t see. I mean like a couple squirts so you could smell it but absolutely not what they paid for or would expect.

mobldj

Reaction score
Man we use Parker pest control too and every time we come out it looks like we’ve been gone for months and I end up spending a hour.l getting rid of all the webs and spiders

exactly,thats why we are looking for someone else.