WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pet peeve’s

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I drive on cruise control, cannot stand people who for no good reason don’t use it.

I straight up Hate! People who stay in the fast lane! The left lane is for passing only!
The assholes who live in the Left Lane never keep a consistent speed either.

Driving takes thought and planning. Sick and tired of thoughtless assholes on the road!
Even if you’re doing 120! Do 120 in the right lane unless you’re passing! PERIOD.

Bandit, is that you?
-Snowman

Dan'l

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I drive on cruise control, cannot stand people who for no good reason don’t use it.

I straight up Hate! People who stay in the fast lane! The left lane is for passing only!
The assholes who live in the Left Lane never keep a consistent speed either.

Driving takes thought and planning. Sick and tired of thoughtless assholes on the road!
Even if you’re doing 120! Do 120 in the right lane unless you’re passing! PERIOD.
What if that means you'd be changing lanes every 10 seconds, not exaggerating. I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna overtake the next one in 10 car lengths, I'm not ducking back into the slow lane only to get pinned in so someone else can do 3 miles an hour faster than me. Now I'm talking about city driving, not the I-40 in Ludlow.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Fake Blondes.
Idiots that pass in a residential area.

Dan'l