WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Peter Piper Pizza.. do I have a problem?

kurtis500

Reaction score
Im sitting here on my laptop working while other peoples kids are running around playing.

Anybody else go to eat at a kids place because you still like the food since you were a kid?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
They still around?
I thought they folded long ago.

cakemoto

Reaction score
Place suck. Overpriced… I go to the store be off Watson for the kids

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
F306D0FE-1BA7-48A1-96A3-8593FE0BA4EF.jpeg

Sherpa

Reaction score
my sister owned 9 Chuck E Cheese pizza restaurants in the bay area/sacramento...... they're "loaded" combo pizza cost $1.55 to make. sold for over $20. this was around 1988.. I used to work on their anamatronics for them.....

tx-19

Reaction score
Im sitting here on my laptop working while other peoples kids are running around playing.

Anybody else go to eat at a kids place because you still like the food since you were a kid?
I love Peter piper pizza

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
We lived in Camarillo for over 20 years. Amazing town. Nearest Chuckie Cheese was in Oxnard. The pizza was kind of edible. Our girls really liked going there when they were little. Can well recall when that location was forced to stop selling beer. Just too many alcohol infused fights at that family pizza parlor. Little did we know, just a sign of what was to come. Similar to weekend camping restrictions at Lake Piru. Again, excessive alcohol infused fights. How special. . . . . . .

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
We take the kids to chuck e cheeses once in a while... the pizza sucks, the place is dirty, its a complete rip off... but the kids go bonkers and its a great way to get some of their energy out and I dont have to "watch them" per say as they have someone guarding the door.

Tank

Reaction score
We lived in Camarillo for over 20 years. Amazing town. Nearest Chuckie Cheese was in Oxnard. The pizza was kind of edible. Our girls really liked going there when they were little. Can well recall when that location was forced to stop selling beer. Just too many alcohol infused fights at that family pizza parlor. Little did we know, just a sign of what was to come. Similar to weekend camping restrictions at Lake Piru. Again, excessive alcohol infused fights. How special. . . . . . .
I remember the Chuck E. Cheese on the corner of C St and Channel Islands in Oxnard. Place was a fox movie theater before that (saw ET there). It’s now an urgent care. Lol

There’s still a cheese in Ventura. I always found the pizza actually decent. Of course I like little caesars too sooooooo 🤷🏻‍♂️

DLC

Reaction score
We used to eat at round table pizza all the time, only place that sold coors light on tap! Hmmm I wonder if the pizza was any good….

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I used to love Peter Piper Pizza. I had actually totally forgotten about it, but it came up in conversation about a year ago. My favorite pizza place when I was a kid (pre Chuck E. Cheese), was a place called Pizza & Pipes in NorCal.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Haven’t been in one in a long time but I have fond memories of absolutely destroying the Shakey’s Pizza lunch buffet.

Icky

Reaction score
We used to eat at round table pizza all the time, only place that sold coors light on tap! Hmmm I wonder if the pizza was any good….
Had round table for dinner last night..... it's the best

Reactions: DLC