WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pfizer docs were released today!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Last edited:

Roosky01

Reaction score
I have no words. I take that back, I have plenty, but I guess this release speaks for itself...

just_floatin

Reaction score
We had an exchange student from France years ago. She is now married (husband proposed at the Grand Canyon on our RV trip) with two children. Sadly her second was born four months premature and is in the hospital. She and her husband are fully vaccinated doctors. Who knows……
912E43BB-EAEF-478B-A01D-CFC29478F9F5.jpeg
06EF9946-7CC3-4F5E-85CD-5E9BF8189A7A.jpeg

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Peer review and study showing the depop dope IS ALTERING HUMAN DNA.
Another "conspiracy theory" rebunked.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Every damn legal and approved medicine has a list of side effects. It always surprises me how many. That said, I'm really shocked at the amount listed for this "safe and effective" "vaccine"...
The side effects are as numerous as stuff we deem illegal.
I worry about the youngsters that took it. If they have issues with having kids and such, the mental strain can also be detrimental. The older folks that took it, hopefully they had kids already if they wanted, and hopefully the side effects aren't effecting them seriously.
Sadly, we all seem to know at least a few lost to the illness, and a few racked up from the cure.
I have heard of others dying soon after the receiving the vaccine, but no one I know personally. That said, my sphere of influence only contains a handful that had taken it.

Backlash

Reaction score
I've said all along, this jab is not a vaccine. It sickens me to know that people have taken this concoction not realizing the dangers it presents.....my spouse and other family members included. And here these politicians and other power hungry whores are STILL pushing for people to get "Vaccinated." 🤬

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
:mad: I just read no less than a dozen on that list that could be extremely bad for my wife and older son. When my son's doctor said "it should be safe for him", he didn't seem very sure. I don't think he knew, but I'm very happy he didn't say we should.
Some scary shit on there if it mentions things you are already familiar with:confused:

hallett21

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link from Pfizer’s website for this list?

Or is that what I’m seeing in @LargeOrangeFont original post?

DLC

Reaction score
My Dr and I had a conversation about the Vax…

he said his job is to keep me healthy so I can live a long life, he said to get the vax.

i wonder if he knew about ALL the side effects!

The good news is w/ my new 3rd arm growth I’ll be able to scratch my ear, hold the I pad while I surf RDP and take a sip of my cold beer all at the same time!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My Dr and I had a conversation about the Vax…

he said his job is to keep me healthy so I can live a long life, he said to get the vax.

i wonder if he knew about ALL the side effects!

The good news is w/ my new 3rd arm growth I’ll be able to scratch my ear, hold the I pad while I surf RDP and take a sip of my cold beer all at the same time!
I don't think any doctor knew or knows all the possible ill effects. I couldn't blame them, as they were first doing what they thought was best. Once it was decided the manufacturers were to have no responsibility though, we as a people should have questioned everything.

BTW, congrats on the 3rd arm! That could come in real handy for lots of things! 😂

Reactions: DLC

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Recall these were the docs they wanted to release in 75 years.

Only 9 straight pages in 12 point font of potential adverse affects starting on page 30

This data is cumulative from Feb 28 2021. It is a year old and when very few people had the shots compared to today.

I haven't read the whole thing, I thought they weren't going to tell us what was IN the shot for 75 years? And if they weren't going to release this info, how did it not get out?
Not trying to be argumentative, just wondering.

4Waters

Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thing, I thought they weren't going to tell us what was IN the shot for 75 years? And if they weren't going to release this info, how did it not get out?
Courts ruled they had to release it now

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Court ordered them to release the info. They were not going to release anything for 75 years.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Do we really know for sure if all these jokers took the vax?
The Elite are Not vaccinated. Not one member of the Cabinet, Senate or Congress died of covid even with the majority demographically in the high risk group. 🤔

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Informed consent…I don’t think folks who got vaxxed received 9 pages of potential side-effects.

Methinks some rather large lawsuits are incoming…

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Informed consent…I don’t think folks who got vaxxed received 9 pages of potential side-effects.

Methinks some rather large lawsuits are incoming…
Don't forget that the Federal Government gave a pass to Big Pharma and they can't be sued.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't forget that the Federal Government gave a pass to Big Pharma and they can't be sued.
See Reiner Fuellmich's presentations of overwhelming evidence of crimes against humanity.
Their immunity to prosecution will not survive.
They will be destroyed in the end.
And I for one, will see them all face the gallows for said crimes.

Last edited: