WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Phoenix Area Boaters (Headed to Canyon Lake On Monday)

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
We're going to Canyon Lake on Monday (19th) if anyone wants to meet up. We'll be there most of the day if any RDP people want to meet up.

Mike

AzMandella

Reaction score
We're going to Canyon Lake on Monday (19th) if anyone wants to meet up. We'll be there most of the day if any RDP people want to meet up.

Mike
Have fun . With all the rain and flooding it should be full of all kinds of wood and debris to eat props .

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I was there last sat-sun, not too bad on floating debris, you always have to keep an eye out when you go up to the back beach though.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Have fun . With all the rain and flooding it should be full of all kinds of wood and debris to eat props .

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep and an out for that. You think saguaro would be any better Monday?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
We always hit Saguaro over Canyon for the main reason of Canyon’s drive always makes my wife sick. She’s pretty sensitive to curvy roads and that one is just enough to get to her for the first couple hours of the boat ride.

Reactions: coz

BUSTI

Reaction score
We'll be at Saguaro early Sunday. Hope there is not too much with debris.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
We always hit Saguaro over Canyon for the main reason of Canyon’s drive always makes my wife sick. She’s pretty sensitive to curvy roads and that one is just enough to get to her for the first couple hours of the boat ride.

I can understand that. That road is definitely tricky, I'd glad they finally repaved it a few years ago it was bad. I brought the boat home from Lake Havasu to try these local lakes. I've never been on Saguaro Lake so maybe ill go there instead.

We'll be at Saguaro early Sunday. Hope there is not too much with debris.

let me know if you see anything..

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Got some decent water, not alot of stuff floating but didn't go to the back beach so not sure there.
IMG_20210718_081308.jpg