SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
My Dad would say.....

"It's the fucking you get for the fucking you got."

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
He really got focked on this whole deal.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/19/gretchen-rossi-restraining-order-jay-photoglou-defamation-harassment/

Gretchen Rossi -- star of "Real Housewives of Orange Country" -- just scored a 3-year restraining order against a man claiming to be her ex-boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Rossi just won a big judgment against Jay Photoglou, who went on a campaign to trash her in the media. Photoglou had said he was her ex-BF and insisted he had sex with Gretchen while she was still with her fiance. She says he was telling a pack of lies. The jury awarded Gretchen $500,000 for assault, stalking and infliction of emotional distress.

For safe measure, Gretchen, who was repped by attorney Gregory G. Brown, went back to court to get a permanent restraining order against Photoglou, which she got today. He's required to stay 100 feet away from her and he can't call any of her businesses ... and that includes RHOC.

Gretchen tells TMZ, "I'm pleased the judge recognized the danger Photoglou posed."

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
He'll hath no fury...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
"Doesn't matter how hot they are, someone, somewhere and at sometime, will get tired of their shit" :rolleyes

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
The power of celebrity is an amazing thing. The power of money is even more amazing, ill bet she dropped $100k on an attorney for all of this and Jay thought he could represent himself.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I like Jay and all I can say is they seemed very happy together the two times I saw them shopping at South Coast Plaza all over each other....seems weird if they never had a relationship.....lol....:D

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I like Jay and all I can say is they seemed very happy together the two times I saw them shopping at South Coast Plaza all over each other....seems weird if they never had a relationship.....lol....:D
We had drinks with them at the turtle, I'm with you on that, weird...

skater40

Reaction score
We saw them all lovey dovey at desert storm and the scope poker run.I met him one time at Fletcher Jones Mercedes where he had her car in for service as they were leaving for a weekend in las vegas.They were definatly a couple.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Just saw a photo online of his boat with Anaheim Chevrolet plastered on the side, I don't know the guy, he must have came on there right after I left. Anyone know when he was selling there?

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/09/real-housewives-orange-county-gretchen-rossi-defamation-suit/

"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Gretchen Rossi can breathe a sigh of relief ... the man who lost a $500,000 lawsuit against her asked for a retrial claiming the verdict was decided by a bunch of starstruck jurors -- but a judge just shut him down.

TMZ broke the story ... Gretchen sued a man named Jay Photoglou back in 2010 for defamation and a slew of of other things, claiming Jay lied about being her ex, trashed her in the media and as a result, she lost job opportunities.

The case dragged on until last November, when a jury sided with Gretchen and awarded her $523,250 in damages.

But Jay recently filed docs in CA court demanding a re-trial ... claiming the jury's verdict was based solely on popularity and NOT the evidence because Gretchen is "a beautiful actress and [Jay] is a used car salesman."

Gretchen fired back with docs of her own -- arguing she won the $500k fair and square.

On Feb. 8th the judge agreed with Gretchen and said there was "sufficient evidence to support the jury's finding." And adds, "A verdict of $500,000 is not excessive."

In other words ... CHA-CHING!