WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Photoglou to pay 500K to Ex GF...

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
She might have a little trouble collecting. Just saw the story on TMZ. The story that just won't end. Sweet Jesus.

Hammer

Reaction score
Whose phitogloe or whatever ?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
She might have a little trouble collecting. Just saw the story on TMZ. The story that just won't end. Sweet Jesus.

Im thinking he should not have thrown that party for her:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

She won that lawsuit? No shit?

On what basis does he have to pay her? After she completely fucked him off on national television?

RD

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I would bump the old thread...but I don't want an earful from TBI. :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I will never understand it....

I consider Jay a smart guy and a friend. Why he tried to battle this high maintanence broad and walked away from a great career selling cars is beyond me.

I think he got caught up in the hollywood lifestyle and it crushed him.....sad

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
She won that lawsuit? No shit?

On what basis does he have to pay her? After she completely fucked him off on national television?

RD

its on the front page of the tmz website....

500K for defamation and $23K in punitive damages

Amazing how love turns into a 4 year court battle

PVHCA

Reaction score
Not sure Jay should have represented himself with this type of scratch being involved.

Hammer

Reaction score
Fuck Hollywood bitches, the rich ones and the fake ones !

What's this broads number ? Ill do your homie a favor : :D

RVRKID

Reaction score
Wow..
http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/15/real-housewives-of-orange-county-gretchen-rossi-boyfriend-lawsuit/

"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Gretchen Rossi has scored a massive payday in her endless lawsuit against her ex-BF -- who she sued for defamation -- because a jury just awarded her $500,000 ... at least.

As we reported, Rossi sued her ex Jay Photoglou for defamation and other things back in 2010 -- claiming he trashed her in the media.

It went back-and-forth forever, but today, a jury decided in Rossi's favor -- awarding her half a mil in damages. Jay got squat.

Gretchen may still get more money too if the jury decides to award her punitive damages as well.

update_bar
3:58 PM PT -- The jury just awarded Gretchen an additional $23,250 in punitive damages.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/15/real-...etchen-rossi-boyfriend-lawsuit/#ixzz2CLCcoURg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
its on the front page of the tmz website....

500K for defamation and $23K in punitive damages

Amazing how love turns into a 4 year court battle

I thought he won some suit against her though? Is this deal a wash?? or did he really just get screwed out of a half a rock?

RD

milkmoney

Reaction score
Fuck Hollywood bitches, the rich ones and the fake ones !

What's this broads number ? Ill do your homie a favor : :D

i have been tryin to tell you guys that they are all squatters....:thumbsdown:p

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I thought he won some suit against her though? Is this deal a wash?? or did he really just get screwed out of a half a rock?

RD

I thought he won like 40K on a different lawsuit...This one went to jury and I'm gonna guess the verdict will make Jay Slightly Cranky:skull:D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

RD

He did win one that covered his lawyer fees and some stuff like that. Just talked to him and he seems to be in good spirits considering.......that, or he is still drinking over the news.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That really swucks. I imagine filing BK would eliminate the debt.,

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

RD

Lets hope there is an appeals process or some shit

Attachments

• photorossi.jpg
    photorossi.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Too Bad. The celebrity power probably overwhelmed the jury. I sure as hell hope he didn't represent himself.

Hammer

Reaction score
Wow, I read a few pages of that thread, wasnt aware you guys were buddies and he was a member .

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score

I consider Jay a smart guy and a friend. Why he tried to battle this high maintanence broad and walked away from a great career selling cars is beyond me.

Pretty much my same thoughts... Great guy, just don't understand the infatuation.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

There it is.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
From TMZ:

"Real Housewives of Orange County" star Gretchen Rossi has scored a massive payday in her endless lawsuit against her ex-BF -- who she sued for defamation -- because a jury just awarded her $500,000 ... at least.

As we reported, Rossi sued her ex Jay Photoglou for defamation and other things back in 2010 -- claiming he trashed her in the media.

It went back-and-forth forever, but today, a jury decided in Rossi's favor -- awarding her half a mil in damages. Jay got squat.

Gretchen may still get more money too if the jury decides to award her punitive damages as well.

3:58 PM PT -- The jury just awarded Gretchen an additional $23,250 in punitive damages.

1115-gretchen-rossi-getty-2.jpg

Last edited:

GET SOME

Reaction score
Wow, I read a few pages of that thread, wasnt aware you guys were buddies and he was a member .

Goes to back to the hottbooaatt.com days.. Welcome aboard newb.. :) J/K

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Quite a few of us bought vehicles through him. Hung out with him a bunch of times at the river also. Great guy. Too bad this had to happen. On a side note I hope this gets a shitload of publicity from this and gets his own reality show or something out of it. :thumbsup :D

Hammer

Reaction score
Quite a few of us bought vehicles through him. Hung out with him a bunch of times at the river also. Great guy. Too bad this had to happen. On a side note I hope this gets a shitload of publicity from this and gets his own reality show or something out of it. :thumbsup :D

He doesn't go to the river anymore ? From the first pages inviting people he seemed way cool, if been all over that party , woulda hit on everything in sight then passed out some babes bed before she got there . I woulda been famous lol :D

TCHB

Reaction score

Sorry Man Fool

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
He doesn't go to the river anymore ? From the first pages inviting people he seemed way cool, if been all over that party , woulda hit on everything in sight then passed out some babes bed before she got there . I woulda been famous lol :D

All in Grand Hammer fashion!! :champagne::champagne:

C-2

Reaction score
I dont think it works that way when you have a judgement against you, could be wrong

I have the jailhouse lawyer answer.

Normally, judgments can be discharged via bankruptcy. Taxes, student loans, no. Judgments, yes.

BUT

Judgments which involve fraud, or victim restitution, cannot be discharged via BK. I think there are also other exceptions and I imagine slander/libel would be litigated.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I didnt know that and thanks for the information.

I have the jailhouse lawyer answer.

Normally, judgments can be discharged via bankruptcy. Taxes, student loans, no. Judgments, yes.

BUT

Judgments which involve fraud, or victim restitution, cannot be discharged via BK. I think there are also other exceptions and I imagine slander/libel would be litigated.

Duffster

Reaction score
Jays a good guy crazy as shit caught up fucked up self inflicted situation. He had it pretty good back in the HB days.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Maybe she likes it in the butt and he couldn't help himself..:eek::rolleyes:....................should have known from experience that celebs usually get what they want. :mad::what:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

77charger

Reaction score
This suprise me no.

I knew him from the old days when i use to ride motorcycles alot in newport and hb.Somethings never change.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
That wrinkley old bag aint worth $10 bucks. :D

I read through the whole thread the first time, the 2nd,3rd, and when ever it popped back up. I never posted. I always thought, What good could ever come of this. Hmm! :thumbsdown

Reaction score
The good old days.

Shitty he has to pay that broad anything.