WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Picked up a seat cushion on rice road.

Brobee

Reaction score
Took a little beating and the rear/bottom is rough but seems easily fixable. Hopefully it can be reunited with it’s rightful owner.

IMG_2898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Hey there! That’s my seat and I am so happy you found it! If you could please contact me at 9095735706 I would like to come get it from you and pay you for your time! Thank you
Hey Niles welcome to River Dave’s, hope you hang around. Jason Payne

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Love this. Sucks losing that cushion. I had always heard stories about it, and then it happened to me. Glad this one had a happy ending!

retaocleg

Reaction score
love it when shit works out.......thinking about leaving the internet for the day, like george castanza. leave on a high note!👍😁

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is the first time in the past 6 months that the internet has been used for good instead of evil.

Nice work boys!

Maybe you need to look at some of the good threads 😁

DLC

Reaction score
Hey there! That’s my seat and I am so happy you found it! If you could please contact me at 9095735706 I would like to come get it from you and pay you for your time! Thank you

why don’t you tell us what type of boat you have, where You like to boat, and how long you have been boating along with any other interests!

do you like to hit up the desert and off road during winter?

2Driver

Reaction score
Please put your phone number on the bottom of all your cushions to facilitate a speedier return should they be lost on a highway!😋

LOL .....not all that bad of an idea.

My Carrera cushion went out on the way home from Parker near Bouse. Absolute luck I glanced back at the trailer the second it exited.

the510

Reaction score

We need a picture of you two shaking hands... The power of River Daves Place never fails!

Niles.nemo

Reaction score
why don’t you tell us what type of boat you have, where You like to boat, and how long you have been boating along with any other interests!

do you like to hit up the desert and off road during winter?

Just bought my 28 foot magic deck boat like three days ago I had a big deep V for the last three years and I live in Havasu eight months out of the year. I’m going on about five years of boating every weekend and yes I’m in the off-road seen seeJust bought my 28 foot magic deck boat like three days ago I had a big deep V for the last three years and I live in Havasu eight months out of the year. I’m going on about five years of boating every weekend and yes I’m in the off-road scene.

Attachments

• FA02A295-9781-4161-A6F2-1E61A060B4C4.jpeg
    FA02A295-9781-4161-A6F2-1E61A060B4C4.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 196

NicPaus

Reaction score
Welcome. That's Dennis old boat. He was my river neighbor for a few years. Sold it a guy named Don due to divorce Don sold it and then the guy that put a lot of money into and sold it to you.

DLC

Reaction score
Just bought my 28 foot magic deck boat like three days ago I had a big deep V for the last three years and I live in Havasu eight months out of the year. I’m going on about five years of boating every weekend and yes I’m in the off-road seen seeJust bought my 28 foot magic deck boat like three days ago I had a big deep V for the last three years and I live in Havasu eight months out of the year. I’m going on about five years of boating every weekend and yes I’m in the off-road scene.

Beautiful boat! Congratulations on the new purchase!

Welcome to RDP! There are some really cool people on board!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Like for example: what's a stupid river whips question?🤣🤣
Do you have insurance
Beer me
What’s the best mayonnaise for wheat bread
Beer me
What’s the best ice for a Saturday
Beer me
What’s the best oil
Beer me
What’s the best cleaner
I’ll take a vodka and cran
Where do i get a RW sticker
Beer me

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Do you have insurance
Beer me
What’s the best mayonnaise for wheat bread
Beer me
What’s the best ice for a Saturday
Beer me
What’s the best oil
Beer me
What’s the best cleaner
I’ll take a vodka and cran
Where do i get a RW sticker
Beer me
Did anyone find a cushion
Can somebody bring me a spare tire on rice road

Brobee

Reaction score
I sent a text out and waiting to hear back. Thanks for everyone’s help, I’ll keep you all updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
Nemo. With that deck boat keeps a philips screwdriver and lock tight on board. Check things all the time. Especially seat hinges and door hinges.
you may need to epoxy some of them to keep them tight.