WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pics from my local Golf Cart Show.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
It was billed as a golf cart show, but it was more like a local get together for golf carts. I had the only Gem Car.

They had a raffle and I won an expensive Ice Chest. It’s pictured. There was a decent amount of raffle prizes.

I assumed I would have the fastest golf cart, so I was slightly butthurt, when 2 others carts were faster than mine. One went 53mph. It was an electric EZ Go. The other was a gas cart with a predator motor. It went over 50 too, but it was super loud.

A couple of people brought side by sides, but those aren’t street legal here. They are in the pics.

I forgot to take pics when it was the most crowded. But there were about 75 Golf Carts total, but thats with people coming and going.

In total, we left with a rebranded Yete Cooler, 2 shirts, 5 coozies, and a bar bill. Lol

Our local paper interviewEd my wife and I, and took pics of my cart. She said we would be featured in the next publication, so I will update this, if that happens. We did have the best looking cart………In my HUMBLE opinion! Lol

IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7625.jpeg
IMG_7623.jpeg
IMG_7620.jpeg
IMG_7615.jpeg
IMG_7611.jpeg
IMG_7609.jpeg
IMG_7603.jpeg
IMG_7617.jpeg
IMG_7618.jpeg
IMG_7626.jpeg
IMG_7613.jpeg

Cdog

Reaction score
I can attest this thing hauls ass around town lol! Treble that will make your ears bleed too. HAHA!

JJ McClure

Reaction score
I love the blue cheese steak salad at wings and things. RD. It’s too hot in Fla for you

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Have you had the Yuengling Flight? If so, how was it? I didn't like the Yuengling Light

Hoodoo

Reaction score
I'll bet you a Silver bullet you wouldn't make it a week in Southern Florida, May through September.😃
IMG_0696.jpeg

Spend 6 hrs wiring on this duramax boat with help way more knowledgeable than me yesterday. In the shade with big fans blowing and still went through a case of iced down water bottles. Went home exhausted just from standing around routing wires.