WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Picture thread........where did it go?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Busy week and always look forward to the pics that some post. What happened to the thread? I must be looking my mind but I don’t see it on the first few pages. It couldn’t have been buried since it is updated almost daily.

Anyway was going to post up this.......

Duke’s Waikiki was open. Limited amount of people made it incredibly relaxing to watch the surfers in the water.

E34A6F74-4E9B-408E-9E9A-2E936EE2709B.jpeg

For those of you who work in construction here is the dump of the day that I had to spend a couple of hours at this morning. :aniteef:

F1283EF2-8964-4E6B-88D7-36EBBAA60481.jpeg

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I just bumped it but do not see it. Maybe I pissed off Dave and he is blocking me for LBC “Low Boating Content”. LOL

849F2E4C-839B-4C3D-AC92-57A200FB53C7.png
049532C6-67D8-4D73-9AB8-31E81D72945B.png

rrrr

Reaction score
You have to refresh after you make a post, otherwise you won't see it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Mama said there'd be days like this😁
I feel your pain Tim😊

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Busy week and always look forward to the pics that some post. What happened to the thread? I must be looking my mind but I don’t see it on the first few pages. It couldn’t have been buried since it is updated almost daily.

Anyway was going to post up this.......

Duke’s Waikiki was open. Limited amount of people made it incredibly relaxing to watch the surfers in the water.

View attachment 890392

For those of you who work in construction here is the dump of the day that I had to spend a couple of hours at this morning. :aniteef:

View attachment 890393

Place looks like a dump lol

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

LOL so true but I was the issue. It has been bothering me for over 24 hours. I thought that Dave or the angry mob behind Dave trying to take down RDP.

Turns out that some how my fat sausage fingers turned on the ignore to Daytona Babe who started the thread. That is why I couldn’t See it. LOL all is good in the hood now. Let the ribbing begin. LOL

wallnutz

Reaction score
LOL so true but I was the issue. It has been bothering me for over 24 hours. I thought that Dave or the angry mob behind Dave trying to take down RDP.

Turns out that some how my fat sausage fingers turned on the ignore to Daytona Babe who started the thread. That is why I couldn’t See it. LOL all is good in the hood now. Let the ribbing begin. LOL
🤬😷👍👍

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Lol, Were you aware there's an unwritten rule here that you don't put certain Mods on ignore.:eek: @DaytonaBabe :D

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Lol, Were you aware there's an unwritten rule here that you don't put certain Mods on ignore.:eek: @DaytonaBabe :D

Trust me I don‘t ignore anyone except for Grads and the Chinese. LOL. I have found from time to time that as I scroll with my left thumbu on my iPad that I have hit the ignore. I usually know what I have done and correct it. I must have had a couple of adult beverages and didn’t have a clue what happened. LOL.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trust me I don‘t ignore anyone except for Grads and the Chinese. LOL. I have found from time to time that as I scroll with my left thumbu on my iPad that I have hit the ignore. I usually know what I have done and correct it. I must have had a couple of adult beverages and didn’t have a clue what happened. LOL.
Haha! It's all good. [emoji4]

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Time for the ban hammer... [emoji6][emoji16]

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

LOL If a banning is needed I totally understand will accept my sentence. I would be willing to attempt to grovel in hopes of making it right. IF there is no hope I will save the typing. LOL

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Who in their right mind would want to ignore DB?😁
I totally get the fat thumb deal, I tend to hit the font color or grid icon when scrolling down. Oh, and then I'm lucky enough to click on an ad that decides to show up at the bottom of the page.🤣

Nordie

Reaction score
You're not the only one. I accidentally did this to RR, and for like 2 days I was wondering where the good morning threads were. I checked my ignore section and there was RR's name. Got that sorted out.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

I know right? Total embarrassment!!!

I totally get the fat thumb deal, I tend to hit the font color or grid icon when scrolling down. Oh, and then I'm lucky enough to click on an ad that decides to show up at the bottom of the page.🤣

At least you see the issue with the ones that you describe. Dave should have a pop up to confirm the ignore. It happens way too often. LOL

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
You're not the only one. I accidentally did this to RR, and for like 2 days I was wondering where the good morning threads were. I checked my ignore section and there was RR's name. Got that sorted out.

That could ruin a guys week. LOL

RichL

Reaction score
FWIW I've done it twice now...The first time to DB as well. Each time it happened when I was using my phone to look at the site, and both times I wasn't aware it even happened until some time later.