WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pictures and Videos...

Motts999

Reaction score
What's up fellow members! I am not sure how many of you guys take pictures or videos, but in my opinion pictures of motorsports and action sports are always the coolest. Personally, pictures of boats and stand up jet skis have always been my favorite. I am 18 years old and starting a company called "What's Your Drive?" which is focused on bringing quality content to people who love motorsports and action sports. What I have found is that most people have one main sport or activity, but they also do other sports (or at least have an interest in other sports). This made me want to get content for many different kinds of sports all in one place. So, I was wondering if any of you guys had any good pictures or videos of your boats, watersports, or anything you find cool that we could use on our social media pages. We post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We would be sure to give you credit on everything, but the end goal is to have quality content from real people doing what they love. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this! Also, if you have any feedback just let us know!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
So, I was wondering if any of you guys had any good pictures or videos of your boats, watersports, or anything you find cool that we could use on our social media pages. We post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We would be sure to give you credit on everything, but the end goal is to have quality content from real people doing what they love. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this! Also, if you have any feedback just let us know!

I have a few decent shots of boats. Here are a couple that you can use and I don't need any credit for anything I've shot.

I'm sure I can find the originals on another computer or drive.

Flat Bottom John 074-001.jpg
John's Sanger 04-003.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What's up fellow members! I am not sure how many of you guys take pictures or videos, but in my opinion pictures of motorsports and action sports are always the coolest. Personally, pictures of boats and stand up jet skis have always been my favorite. I am 18 years old and starting a company called "What's Your Drive?" which is focused on bringing quality content to people who love motorsports and action sports. What I have found is that most people have one main sport or activity, but they also do other sports (or at least have an interest in other sports). This made me want to get content for many different kinds of sports all in one place. So, I was wondering if any of you guys had any good pictures or videos of your boats, watersports, or anything you find cool that we could use on our social media pages. We post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We would be sure to give you credit on everything, but the end goal is to have quality content from real people doing what they love. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this! Also, if you have any feedback just let us know!

4ejj7t.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A member of our Dune Group: