WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pictures from Parker this last weekend!

BobbyB

Reaction score
Cleans up nice! :) Looks real sharp from 5' away, up close though it needs to be fixed up a bit.. But we're working on it, slowly but surely.

RD

Spectra's lookin GOOD; man that wood is lookin' PROPER! I've done all I can do with mine; it's been sanded too many times. It looks like I'll have to redo the clear if I wanna clean it up any more. It looks good from about 10 feet :)

who made that ski tow for you................I sure could use oneofthose ;)

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Spectra's lookin GOOD; man that wood is lookin' PROPER! I've done all I can do with mine; it's been sanded too many times. It looks like I'll have to redo the clear if I wanna clean it up any more. It looks good from about 10 feet :)

who made that ski tow for you................I sure could use oneofthose ;)

RD custom made that himself. He gave us a play by play a while back on how he did it.

Check his blog here and see if it's there.

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
Thanks again for coming out and helping Zack. We had a great weekend. I can't believe you let Dave sucker you into changing that prop...brrr. We can't wait to meet your girlfriend...you'll have to bring her out next time:beer

No problem, I'd wanted to get out there earlier but it wasn't in the cards. The water wasn't that bad, I'm just a big wuss:D Looking forward to seeing how the chick handles the river scene before I give her the :thumbsup

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I think I'm onto an ingenious marketing plan here..

Losing your hair? Pecker too small? Insecure about your weight? No problem.. Just go get yourself one of these fancy new Schiada's and all your problems go away! :D

RD

Schiada not enough??? Skater may have what you need... :beer:D

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
This one is for you Keith!! LOL Boatcop would've had a coronary would he stands if he saw this boat run.. LOL It was cool to see a full fledged drag boat on the beach at Foxes though.. and when nobody was around he made a pass or two. (I wasn't there for that, but people were talking about it at the bar..)

This thing isn't a boat for "looks" dude actually gets out there and runs it. Not so sure about the ski life jackets though. :D

I removed the 1st pic because it had his AZ #'s in it.. I don't want to get the dude in trouble for anything.

RD
damm that thing Is beautiful.. I think I just came.. oops got to go !:D

mbrown2

Reaction score
That looks like an old T-deck Cole. Great looking boat, and I'm sure there are about 15 minutes each day it would be fun to play with on the strip. :D:beer

It was actually a Canyon flat runner with a 522 Hemi in it running nitrous that night for a couple afternoon passes....Gary definitely runs it as he did that night.....it was great to watch from foxes dock...the flames being thrown in the dusk were great...another great end to a good 90 degree MARCH weekend...:)

OverKill

Reaction score
River Dave

Where you been, you told me you were gonna call me back in 20 minutes. It's been 2 weeks :D. It looks like you had a nice time, the pics are just what I needed to get my ass on the water. I have a surgery coming up next week, as soon as that heels I will good to go. Give me a call some time, I've been looking at the same four walls for a year now and this S**T just drives a man crazy. God bless brother talk with you soon.

James

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
It was actually a Canyon flat runner with a 522 Hemi in it running nitrous that night for a couple afternoon passes....Gary definitely runs it as he did that night.....it was great to watch from foxes dock...the flames being thrown in the dusk were great...another great end to a good 90 degree MARCH weekend...:)

Canyon was my second choice. Beautiful boat in either case. :beer

Arizona sucks. I don't know how anyone could live there. 90 degrees in March... :beer:D

TAF

Reaction score
Canyon was my second choice. Beautiful boat in either case. :beer
I know a couple guys that make / made those Canyons and a couple more who race 'em.....Oops, raced them.

Arizona sucks. I don't know how anyone could live there. 90 degrees in March... :beer:D
Thats why I spent last weekend hurting myself in Cali. :( You headed to Pleasant this weekend Jordy to do some trolling for big fish:drool?:hmm I hear you'll have some competition there this weekend, Bass Masters.

boatnam2

Reaction score
sweet shirt RD, ADDIDAS huh never thought of you as a sports guy:D

boatnam2

Reaction score
Thats a good one and would probaly fit him just a we bit better, looks like a shirt we got him a few years ago.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
RD the Spectra is looking Suhweeet, you were right on the money with that gel gloss stuff, holy shit does that thing look shiny!!!!! :thumbsup

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Nice pics Dave, ummm but I thought we were going to burn the Addidas sweatshirt :hmm :mad: whatever Lil Mr... :swear :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nice pics Dave, ummm but I thought we were going to burn the Addidas sweatshirt :hmm :mad: whatever Lil Mr... :swear :D

people keep buying me them!! LOL :D

I still have my calloway one, but I need one about 2 sizes bigger! :D

RD

Not So Fast

Reaction score
Nice pics RD but you need a steady hand on some of them. Did you invite your BFF or has that been asked already:lmao NSF

Mondorally

Reaction score
Dave,

Forgot to tell you - the wheels on Stacy's trailer look great! I wouldn't have recognized them had I not known where they came from:thumbsup!

NdaWind

Reaction score
Looks Like a fun packed weekend with the family - thanks for sharing

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
NoPedals3.jpg

attachment.php

Haulina29 hasn't even left the river yet and found out there are photos of "NO PEDALS" posted! Now the boss is going to know why they aren't at work this week!

By the way, he confirmed that the flat in front of of Foxes made an "extremely impressive pass", this coming from someone who has been around boat racing for 40 years!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was going to mention that the pics of the wakeboat was him.. I had never met him before, but he saw me taking some pics of Stacy going by and stopped to say hello and introduce himself.

That's one hell of an impressive looking stereo he's got there.. :eek: :eek: :D

Is "No Pedals" the name of the boat?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So does he ever actually turn that thing up? :D I could only imagine how loud that deal is.. LOL

I'd be curious to know what his battery setup is like in his boat.. Generator & Charger? Or just a bank of batteries and a high amp alternator.

RD

Mondorally

Reaction score
Looks like a wheel display at my local Discount Tire!

Andy01

Reaction score
That wake board boat is over the top. He was renting the house across the street from mine, I walked over in the morning and took a look. The boat sat on a really nice triple axle trailer as well. Someone with a cutom background bought a wake board boat. I would love to hear that stereo.

Andy

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Glad to see a few of you guys recognize the quality of that particular boat, even though I was giving him a bad time about the mini cooper wheels hanging on his roll cage!

An important footnote, it has a Dick Vale paint job, perhaps one of the last few before health caused Dick to close his shop.

Also, probably the first boat he has owned that didn't have a pair of pedals on the floor to control the thing.

Duffster

Reaction score
Glad to see a few of you guys recognize the quality of that particular boat, even though I was giving him a bad time about the mini cooper wheels hanging on his roll cage!

An important footnote, it has a Dick Vale paint job, perhaps one of the last few before health caused Dick to close his shop.

Also, probably the first boat he has owned that didn't have a pair of pedals on the floor to control the thing.

That is what I was thinking they look just like my Copper rims.:D

obnoxious001

Reaction score
So does he ever actually turn that thing up? :D I could only imagine how loud that deal is.. LOL

I'd be curious to know what his battery setup is like in his boat.. Generator & Charger? Or just a bank of batteries and a high amp alternator.

RD

Apparently he will flip the switch on request.

He told me on the phone tonight that it has 8 Arc amps, an Arc equalizer, 9000 watts, runs off 4 batteries that are coupled to a 250 am Balmer alternator with some trick charging system that only charges the batteries that need it. I guess he will get on here sometime after he gets back and add whatever I forgot about the thing.

NoPedals3.jpg

Mrs.HLB

Reaction score
Nice looking boat RD & Stacy! Post some more if you have..

Mrs.HLB