WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Pierce Audio speakers

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
So the new to me boat has a brand i can’t seem to find much on. They sound decent and supposedly were all DCB used in 07-09, well one of mine is blown so looking to hopefully find a replacement for now or possibly 3 of them. Plan to completely redo the system eventually but not too soon so just finding one of these would be ideal.

Pierce Audio 7.2-6
39C99597-0E43-4BA8-906E-20EC832C2592.jpeg

Last edited:

evantwheeler

Reaction score

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
Hopefully someone has some old ones laying around. Transonic is the shop that carried them. they have been out of business for awhile.

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
Hopefully someone has some old ones laying around. Transonic is the shop that carried them. they have been out of business for awhile.
I actually found and have two coming from back East, one of the gentlemen from the FB DCB page had some and is hooking it up.

They are a great sounding speaker for their time that’s for sure. I still plan to upgrade the whole thing but not yet, it’ll be a while.

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
I actually found and have two coming from back East, one of the gentlemen from the FB DCB page had some and is hooking it up.

They are a great sounding speaker for their time that’s for sure. I still plan to upgrade the whole thing but not yet, it’ll be a while.
That's a score. They are great sounding speakers.