WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pinball Hall of Fame

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
So I’m in Vegas “working” with a few hours to kill, went to the Pinball HOF.

I wanted to tell you guys first, before you hear about it elsewhere.

I’m kind of a big deal now…
I got 3rd All-Time high score on the Ghostbusters machine, 2.5 Billion points.

There was a crowd of one person watching me, multiballs (no homo) everywhere, the machine was lit, everything was flashing and I was probably close to having an epileptic seizure…even if I had one, it totally would have been worth it.

I asked if this accomplishment meant I was now in the Pinball Hall of Fame, and the guy said “yes, you’re literally standing in it” so I guess that makes it official 👍

7FF7C6A8-8859-4E8D-8D96-43A5474E520A.jpeg
CA736D92-8037-4FC4-B323-98307210ED3F.jpeg
26A11694-06E9-49E0-B279-4874B4CEEFF9.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score
On LV Blvd north of Mandalay Bay, east side of the street. They moved 1 year ago

grumpy88

Reaction score
So I’m in Vegas “working” with a few hours to kill, went to the Pinball HOF.

I wanted to tell you guys first, before you hear about it elsewhere.

I’m kind of a big deal now…
I got 3rd All-Time high score on the Ghostbusters machine, 2.5 Billion points.

There was a crowd of one person watching me, multiballs (no homo) everywhere, the machine was lit, everything was flashing and I was probably close to having an epileptic seizure…even if I had one, it totally would have been worth it.

I asked if this accomplishment meant I was now in the Pinball Hall of Fame, and the guy said “yes, you’re literally standing in it” so I guess that makes it official 👍

View attachment 1159225 View attachment 1159226 View attachment 1159228
Congratulations! Lol

sintax

Reaction score
Haha love the place.

I’m not much of a gambler, so I’d rather just eat, drink, and go there. I also am a bit of a pin junkie and used to play in some leagues.

I have not been since they moved from the location out Tropicana

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I was there 2 hours.
I got $10 in quarters, burned the last 4 quarters quick just to get out of there.

Ivan Stewart’s Off-Road video game was busted 👎
I mostly played this machine, Fun House and Iron Maiden, all pinball.
My dream is to have an Iron Maiden pinball machine .

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Good job “Tommy”.

I don’t think I could do 2 hours of pinball. Congrats. 👍🏻

76sanger

Reaction score
We spend about two hours in that damn place twice a year. This new building is HUGE and has everything. It's a lot of fun!!!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I was kind of a big deal according to the world rankings on the Sopranos Pinball machine. I loved that one at my local bar for years. I have heard they are a nightmare to own, constantly breaking and to keep it reasonable, you need to become your own technician.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
There has to be a twist.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I used to go there all the time when it was on Trop just down the street from one of my favorite bars, Crown and Anchor.

Haven't been to the new location but they have some awesome machines 👍

I have 2 pristine machines in storage at the shop, they just need new rubber. One is a Bally's Dungeons and Dragons, the other is a Williams "Fire"

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I used to go there all the time when it was on Trop just down the street from one of my favorite bars, Crown and Anchor.

Haven't been to the new location but they have some awesome machines 👍

I have 2 pristine machines in storage at the shop, they just need new rubber. One is a Bally's Dungeons and Dragons, the other is a Williams "Fire"
Stopped by Crown and Anchor one Saturday morning, food was great, drinks were great. The odd part is we were the only people there. Will definitely be going back next time we hit Vegas.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Stopped by Crown and Anchor one Saturday morning, food was great, drinks were great. The odd part is we were the only people there. Will definitely be going back next time we hit Vegas.

They have Old Speckled Hen on tap, get one next time, One of the best beers imo.