WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pinballs and Arcade

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
The “moving sale” thread got me thinking. These are part hobby part a draw to keep my kids and their friends out of trouble. I’m not looking to sell a particular game, in fact there are a few I won’t sell. But if you’re looking for one, either random title because you like the art or a nostalgic title let me know. I’ll shoot you a price on one I have or give you a range on what you’re looking for, and help find it, get it dialed in and shipped to you. Here’s some of what I have on hand.
IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done-it-again

Reaction score
The “moving sale” thread got me thinking. These are part hobby part a draw to keep my kids and their friends out of trouble. I’m not looking to sell a particular game, in fact there are a few I won’t sell. But if you’re looking for one, either random title because you like the art or a nostalgic title let me know. I’ll shoot you a price on one I have or give you a range on what you’re looking for, and help find it, get it dialed in and shipped to you. Here’s some of what I have on hand. View attachment 997769
View attachment 997770
View attachment 997771
View attachment 997772

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does a pin ball machine go for that you are willing to sell?

badgas

Reaction score
Wow

Awesome collection. We had a "Fireball" pinball machine growing up. Always thougt it would be fun to get a hold of one.

riverroyal

Reaction score
How much for willy wonka pin ball?
Asking for a friend. Lol

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
What does a pin ball machine go for that you are willing to sell?
The World Poker (2006) would be $3800, I have a Munsters or a Star Wars (2017-19) that would be 5500-5800 plus shipping Fastenal has pretty great rates store to store, to your door gets a little more spendy. Freight has gone up in the last year like everything else.
Fire And F-14 are going to a buddy for his 80's Cigar bar room. If someone had a budget and gave me an idea kind of what they wanted, I could probably get something done. Patience can save $$.

How much for willy wonka pin ball?
Asking for a friend. Lol
If that one left, my wife would too. I could probably find one anywhere from 7500-up depending. Wonka is a Jersey Jack game, they do an amazing job on their titles and build Great games, but not on the volume of Stern so they are a little higher. JJ offers 3 models- a Standard, Limited, and Collectors edition. Mine is the LE, differences being powder coated stainless (instead of brushed finished) and a couple cooler features on the playfield, the CE's are even more over the top. A standard plays just a well though really. Standards can be bought around 7500, LE's are usually around 9500, and CE's 12,500. I could find "your friend" one of what ever edition he wanted. I'm on the hunt right now for another LE for a buddy. Jersey Jack is currently finishing their run of Gun's and Roses pinballs, I haven't played on yet, but it won all sorts of "pinball awards" - that's a real thing, and guys I've talked to that have one rave about it.
Pinball Machines | Innovative Games, Fun for the Whole Family - Jersey Jack Pinball

Games – Stern Pinball

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The pinball machine I covet is called “Funhouse”.

I will own this one day.

IMG_6783.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cb5505

Reaction score
I want the “Fire” or “twister” pin ball machine. Can you send me some info

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Love the Big Hurt! Used to play that at pizza chalet in Yucaipa all the time in the 90s!!

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Are you located in Havasu?
Artesia New Mexico. If someone were passing "by" I could meet them at the 40 or 10 to save some freight $.

Love the Big Hurt! Used to play that at pizza chalet in Yucaipa all the time in the 90s!!
This is my second one. I didn't plan on liking it. I only bought it because my youngest in into Baseball and there aren't many Baseball themed pins. I found one that was bought new privately and never on a route, sold the first one when the home use one showed up.

I want the “Fire” or “twister” pin ball machine. Can you send me some info
Fire left last week, I need to update some pics. It sold for 3000, Twister is one I could find you another of. This one is like my Big Hurt, second I've owned. This one was home use only, it was someone's affiliated with the movie that received it as part of the licensing. I could probably find a good one in the 3500 range.
The pinball machine I covet is called “Funhouse”.

I will own this one day.

Should I start looking?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Artesia New Mexico. If someone were passing "by" I could meet them at the 40 or 10 to save some freight $.

This is my second one. I didn't plan on liking it. I only bought it because my youngest in into Baseball and there aren't many Baseball themed pins. I found one that was bought new privately and never on a route, sold the first one when the home use one showed up.

Fire left last week, I need to update some pics. It sold for 3000, Twister is one I could find you another of. This one is like my Big Hurt, second I've owned. This one was home use only, it was someone's affiliated with the movie that received it as part of the licensing. I could probably find a good one in the 3500 range.

Should I start looking?

Not quite yet...but if you stumble across one for $3500 give me a shout [emoji4]

nowski

Reaction score
Nice Collection!!!

I like the old school Hula Hula game, less bells, less whistles, less noise...

gqchris

Reaction score
Any Slot or Video Poker machines Troostr?

gqchris

Reaction score
I remember as a kid the feeling and sound when the Pinball would POP and give you free credits! LOved it!

Reactions: DWC

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I remember playing an Adams Family one at out local Round Table Pizza as a kid

Addams Family Pinball Machine | Elite Home Gamerooms

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I have a Munsters or a Star Wars (2017-19) that would be 5500-5800 plus shipping

I would love to see the Munsters one!!!!

Im in no way a buyer, but man, I bet its awesome

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Any Slot or Video Poker machines Troostr?
No Sir, My dad has a few different War Eagles and a couple early cabinet slots, but he's a hoarder, rarely sells anything. lol
I would love to see the Munsters one!!!!

Im in no way a buyer, but man, I bet its awesome
Munsters is cool, Stern is supposed to do a "code" update for it soon. It's good, but could be epic with a little more programming polish.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Just Dig Dug, or a 60 in 1 multicade? An OG cocktail cab with a 60 in 1 board with all the classics PAC, Donkey Kong, Galaga frogger etc, < $1000. Probably 800 ish depending on the OG cabinet cost and what it would need. The Mrs Pac in the pics I’m at 1k, original Mrs cabinet all redone, new monitor and controls, boards etc. I ve done a few uprights, the cocktails are about the same but twice the controls.

viperized_jr

Reaction score
How much for the back to the future? I grew up with the f-14 tomcat and it was always something fun to do besides video games.

Pinball

Reaction score
My kids would Love an Adams Family, but those things are like GOLD!!

I remember reading, maybe 2 or 3 years ago (maybe longer), a company was considering reproducing Addams Family. Identical playfield and rules, but more modern internals. Haven't heard any more about it, but I was sure interested. Not sure if the project just died out?

Tank

Reaction score
WOW! What a cool collection. I'd totally do this if I had more room. Maybe when we eventually buy a place in Havasu.

Wish I could remember what game me and buddies played at the pizza parlor I worked in after High School. It was rocket themed. Had the ramps to go up and multi ball play. This would've been around 93/94. Can't remember the name for the life of me. :(

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
OG, CRT. Whats the damage?
The CRT is where it gets expensive. You can put a new flat monitor in for a fraction of the the cost of a good or new CRT without burn. Patience will save a bunch of $$ too. I would guess around $1000 for a good one. If you aren't in a hurry, and happen upon a good one that's a bargain, then Way cheaper.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
The CRT is where it gets expensive. You can put a new flat monitor in for a fraction of the the cost of a good or new CRT without burn. Patience will save a bunch of $$ too. I would guess around $1000 for a good one. If you aren't in a hurry, and happen upon a good one that's a bargain, then Way cheaper.
I have a collection of hens teeth :D

but still no cocktail cab OG dig dug.

I have a Konami multigame that plugs into any RGB/miniDIN display but I itch for the old school 'beer and pizza on the console' play.

if you come across one...s'il vous plait, PM me.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
How much for the back to the future? I grew up with the f-14 tomcat and it was always something fun to do besides video games.
Right now, $6500. Yes, that price is stupid. But you can't find them. Rumor has it, Stern is going to do a new Back to the Future this year. If and when that happens, I'll be able to get my hands on several for about 3k each.
WOW! What a cool collection. I'd totally do this if I had more room. Maybe when we eventually buy a place in Havasu.

Wish I could remember what game me and buddies played at the pizza parlor I worked in after High School. It was rocket themed. Had the ramps to go up and multi ball play. This would've been around 93/94. Can't remember the name for the life of me. :(
This one? 92-93 had a Star Wars and Star Trek release
1620163546693.png

1620163572896.png

1620163646243.png

Or
1620164078502.png

Tank

Reaction score