WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pinche Guero Tacos

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wife and I tried Pinche Guero last week. Very Good. We had 2 Carne Asada and 2 Chicken tacos. These were street taco sized..$5 each.The Carne Asada was especially good. Wanted to try one those $10 variety tacos. But, they weren’t being offered that afternoon. Has anybody had one of those $10 models?

Reactions: DWC

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
5 bucks!!! Holy hell what happened to the 1-2$ street tacos?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
There's nothing "good" about a $5 street sized taco..I don't fucking care how good they are..🤣

Have you even tried them? I don’t like the price so much, but I did like the taco. I can’t even imagine opening up a new business in this economy. I wish them the best. We’ll go back.

Have you seen the recent price of those infamous Jack in the Box not a taco but still Tacos? They’ve gone up a bit. But, I still like them.

Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
5 bucks!!! Holy hell what happened to the 1-2$ street tacos?
E81x3jXVoAAsldN.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I went there and liked it.. little pricey but for good food in Havasu you are gonna pay.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Have you even tried them? I don’t like the price so much, but I did like the taco. I can’t even imagine opening up a new business in this economy. I wish them the best. We’ll go back.

Have you seen the recent price of those infamous Jack in the Box not a taco but still Tacos? They’ve gone up a bit. But, I still like them.
Nope...to be honest, if I saw that price on the menu, I'd probably just bounce. You're right, it must suck to have to open a biz like that nowadays. Those type of places just personally aren't for me. Same with all those gay ass gourmet burger spots. Same with Starbucks, etc. Must be a millenial thing. Them dipshits love to overpay for shit. Those fuckers are part of the problem of creating this mess. 😂😂

jet496

Reaction score
It's just ridiculously expensive to eat out anymore. It's pretty much $40 to $50 plus tip where ever my wife & I go now. That's for plain jane food. I'm going for steak at Ruth Chris in a week with a client & can only imagine...

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I went there and liked it.. little pricey but for good food in Havasu you are gonna pay.
So many peeps cry there’s no good food in havasu. Yet when someone says ok here ya go. Then, it’s to much money. Da fuck.

del taco charges 2.50 for their version of a street taco
Taco Bell steak taco 2.89
id double down for real meat, lol

Filibertos in havasu asada taco 4.26
chicos tacos in havasu asada taco 6.49
azul agave 3 tacos 16.00, if all asada they upcharge
looks like they are in line with other places in town, just sayin

Backlash

Reaction score
Friday night around 11:30pm, I had three chicken tacos, and a Coke in a tall glass bottle from Mexico. It it cost me $8. East Los bitches! 😁