Reaction score
My 7 year old at Milestone.

Attachments

• IMAG0425.jpg
    IMAG0425.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 18

TEBBY

Reaction score
No, I don't think so.. is that the one that they called the UTV track? The last time we went, that track looked like it was under construction

Hammer

Reaction score
May have to visit Hangtown since it's 15 minutes from my moms place. Wish I had a bike up here. I could use a few laps on the track right now...

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
No, I don't think so.. is that the one that they called the UTV track? The last time we went, that track looked like it was under construction

I've heard people call it that (UTV) and quads and UTV's were allowed on it Saturday mornings, but Milestone called it the beginner track. I think that spot is now Factory Honda's supercross track.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool shots guys! I love watching the groms tear around the track!

I'd lone you my bike if I was close enough Hammer :thumbup:

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Awesome! Tom that first shot.. Very cool! So you mind sharing your setting?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Great thread Tom.
Except the part where I feel old, LOL.
My first motorized transportation was a Taco 22 Mini-bike. Bought it at 11 for $40 with a blown up Briggs 3 Hp. My buddy Carl ran it out of oil. Drove the local Japanese gardners that worked our neighborhood (not our house, Dad bought me a push mower) crazy, scored a worn but running 5 HP Briggs.
King of the neighborhood until Carl (local rich kid) took his Dad to Long Beach Yamaha and came home with a Mini-Enduro in the trunk of their Lincoln.
I was saving for a Elsinore when I discovered cars...and never looked back.
Dad had the no motorcycle rule, too. All he did was work, work his ass off, then go deer hunting. I sat in campgrounds everywhere watching kids ride their Honda Mini-Trails and such for a lot of years...which is why, I suspect...that while I do hunt, my kids have had quads and stuff since they were about 8.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Great thread Tom.
My first motorized transportation was a Taco 22 Mini-bike. Bought it at 11 for $40 with a blown up Briggs 3 Hp. My buddy Carl ran it out of oil. Drove the local Japanese gardners that worked our neighborhood (not our house, Dad bought me a push mower) crazy, scored a worn but running 5 HP Briggs.
King of the neighborhood until Carl (local rich kid) took his Dad to Long Beach Yamaha and came home with a Mini-Enduro in the trunk of their Lincoln.
Dad had the no motorcycle rule, too. All he did was work, work his ass off, then go deer hunting. I sat in campgrounds everywhere watching kids ride their Honda Mini-Trails and such for a lot of years...which is why, I suspect...that while I do hunt, my kids have had quads and stuff since they were about 8.

Hi, my name is Carl and I used to own a Lincoln.....

But I have NEVER stooped so low as to make an apperance in Long Beach, have NEVER run a Briggs out of oil nor owned a Mini-Enduro......

:D

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Great thread Tom.

Great story! My dad wanted to get me a bike when I was around 4 or so, but my mom said I couldn't have one until I was 7 (don't ask me why). On my 7th b-day it was game on :D

Hammer

Reaction score
My bro sent me Pics from this weekend, road jump :eek: pin it to win it.

e2erades.jpg
yrarebad.jpg
u6evejup.jpg

uheju3u4.jpg
daranuja.jpg

He was ok . Lol

Meaney77

Reaction score
yguqesy4.jpg

Gorman track today.. Great conditions and only 5 bucks.

Doesn't look like you have a spark arrestor man! How is that place now? Havent been back since the state took it over to run. We used to ride every Thursday after work until dark, good times. :thumbsup

Meaney77

Reaction score
My bro sent me Pics from this weekend, road jump :eek: pin it to win it.

e2erades.jpg
yrarebad.jpg
u6evejup.jpg

uheju3u4.jpg
daranuja.jpg

He was ok . Lol

I give him an A for trying... That jump is pretty sketchy these days. Usually the only guys you see hitting it are the Metal Militia guys on murder out- clapped out turds that are in 5th gear pinned with a 3/4 mile take off. I am assuming this is Dove?

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
That's my buddy Steve's triumph. It's got a sparky barely hanging on . The shifter/brake levers are opposite, scared myself a few times, lol.. The track really hasn't changed much over the years except now all the jumps are cut down which makes it an easy, safe track. The place was watered and groomed, oh and empty too.

Hammer

Reaction score
I give him an A for trying... That jump is pretty sketchy these days. Usually the only guys you see hitting it are the Metal Militia guys on murder out- clapped out turds that are in 5th gear pinned with a 3/4 mile take off. I am assuming this is Dove?

Yes, that's Dove. He was the 3rd one to hit it . They posted a video on Facebook and it sounds like he pusses out and got out of the throttle a little bit . Luckily he was trailing, they all hit it at the same time.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Got out for a little moto today... brought the camera with :thumbup:

11362777315_97f21b2221_h.jpg

11362751775_86597d3411_b.jpg

11362743405_c914ac0f48_h.jpg

11362761705_2249782e85_b.jpg

11362896443_4ce942958e_h.jpg

11362827026_bac7b0a7ae_b.jpg

11362828606_b591d45222_h.jpg

11362809794_b3ca77167d_h.jpg

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a couple laps at Canyon... The track was mint yesterday. Hasn't been prepped that good in a long time :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Went out to the track yesterday before the "game" and took some pics and did some riding. The track was pretty rough, but fun nonetheless. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator: