WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pirates cove for fathers day

69hondo

Reaction score
Going to Pirates for fathers day with @ULTRA 94 . Probably meet up for beers and bullshitting with @Ballsdeep as he will be there as well. Any other inmates going to be there?

facebook_1584455514442.jpg

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I'm staying up by the bridge in Needles weds-sun
IMG_2092 (1).jpg
not sure if I'm taking the Mach 22 or this one
would be happy to meet some inmates and consume a few cold ones. Will have 3 14 year old girls and a Golden Retriever, wave if you see me.

69hondo

Reaction score
I'm staying up by the bridge in Needles weds-sun
View attachment 1012401 not sure if I'm taking the Mach 22 or this one
would be happy to meet some inmates and consume a few cold ones. Will have 3 14 year old girls and a Golden Retriever, wave if you see me.

Awesome, @ULTRA 94 and I have nothing but girls ranging from 12-17. Maye we will meet up.

Meaney77

Reaction score
When are you getting to pirates?
Leaving later tonight after the traffic and hopefully it cools down.

Staying in a random spot on a peninsula tonight and checking into our spot tomorrow. Waking up early tomorrow to get boat and do some maintenance on it in Havasu.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
It was cool to meet some inmates this weekend, thanks for letting me hang out for a few beers. I wanted to stop again but the 14 year olds kept me busy running around
to meet their friends, a good excuse to burn some 100ll premix.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I think i do a "u turn" in front of your house about 10 times each river trip lol
I've stayed a few days before next door at River Granny's place. That was before we started staying at Jerry's pad.

Sherpa

Reaction score
Getting the boat cleaned up. View attachment 1012733

I'm gonna show my wife this pic which clearly illustrates 2 huge things!

First off: your wife is cleaning the boat AND looks happy!

Second: doesn't every boating guy have his own forklift???? AAAHHAAA! thats my goal next is to get a forklift to move stuff around!

69hondo

Reaction score
It was cool to meet some inmates this weekend, thanks for letting me hang out for a few beers. I wanted to stop again but the 14 year olds kept me busy running around
to meet their friends, a good excuse to burn some 100ll premix.

Good meeting you to Tod. Damn good trip even though the my boat wasn't running right.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Good meeting you to Tod. Damn good trip even though the my boat wasn't running right.
We had a great trip as well, really enjoyed the section of river between Pirates and Needles. There are some great beaches up from Pirates and it was nice to have some smooth water for a couple of passes.....

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
We had a great trip as well, really enjoyed the section of river between Pirates and Needles. There are some great beaches up from Pirates and it was nice to have some smooth water for a couple of passes.....

SHHHHH. The water and beaches suck above Park Moabi!!!!!