WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pirates Hot Boat Event Incident.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Chris Schock:

Parker Steele is visiting Scott in the hospital and just called me on the phone and said somebody wanted to say something to me and put the phone to scott's mouth and Scott told me"I'm the funniest fucker you know". We said things back and forth but I don't remember what because I was so excited to hear his voice. To be perfectly clear he is mumbling his words but you can understand him. He's speaking in drunk Scotty language. He went from words to sentences in one day. He knows who Parker and Kathy are and is responding to small commands like squeeze my hand. Chip Sculley you had something to do with this you and God . Thank you everyone for your prayers and support for my friend/ our friend he has a long way to go but we are just getting started and I won't take no for an answer from him๐Ÿ

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I think I can discontinue the updates after this one. Looks like he's going to be good. For those that didn't know, Scott was FlatNutz on these boards before he vanished from RD's. And Chris Schock suffered a brain damage incident several years back (not boating) and recovered. Great name for one of these boats right? lol

Chris Schock

59m ยท

I had a twenty minute phone call with Scott today and laughed my ass off every minute of the phone call. He can carry on a conversation but never ends one before starting another one but in just a few days awake he has come so far. He called me sunshine like he does everyone but would stop and say I wana talk to Chris I love that motherfucker. He can hold the phone to his ear by himself and talk forever and all the sudden stop talking and Put the phone in front of him and say I wanna get to my contacts and call people for which we laugh or ass off it's not your phone Scott.hahaha. In 3 days since hes woke up we've come so far I couldn't be happier with what's happening And I could not thank our advocate who remains nameless and of course Parker enough who is there every single day to make you sure his dad returns to all of us. I'm sorry a lot of this probably may not make sense I'm doing my best I'm just so excited right now to have my friend this close to being who he who he was after such a terrible incident. We got this fuckers Scott needs us more than ever as do i
๐Ÿค˜
๐Ÿ‘Š
๐Ÿ

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He's on his way. It may take a bit, but he's "hit the ground running".

That's a good Friday read, thanks for the update!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Glad he is recovering and the humor is there. Always important to laugh for sure.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I just read yesterday on Echo's FB page that some POS stole a Stainless BBQ off his deck, can't believe nobody noticed.
Probably a parker local scum bag . Nothing is safe anymore .

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
How is Scott doing and when can i see him climb back in that boat ?

I called him today. He's on the mend but still has a ways to go. He's out in the shop working again which is good. He sounds like he's done driving the fast boats. This came after a discussion with his son Parker. I've known him 25+ years and I'm not sure he's capable of that but we'll see. :)

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I called him today. He's on the mend but still has a ways to go. He's out in the shop working again which is good. He sounds like he's done driving the fast boats. This came after a discussion with his son Parker. I've known him 25+ years and I'm not sure he's capable of that but we'll see. :)
Out in the shop is a hell of a good sign. I feel great and don't get my fat ass in the shop often enough.

instagator

Reaction score
Cool, What ever he decides, He always will be a great Driver ! Flats being the Most Unpredictable things to drive on any level, The sad thing in the years of race boat
history, The best drivers have been killed. I used to prey on the holding rope, Don't let me die in this f...ing boat today. Lucky I had to sell the flatbottom to buy the house !

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Cool, What ever he decides, He always will be a great Driver ! Flats being the Most Unpredictable things to drive on any level, The sad thing in the years of race boat
history, The best drivers have been killed. I used to prey on the holding rope, Don't let me die in this f...ing boat today. Lucky I had to sell the flatbottom to buy the house !
โ€œ And the soul, afraid of dying
That never learns to liveโ€

The Rose
Song by Bette Midler

Always wanted to have that quote painted on my dash in front of the passenger seat!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Guy I used to race boat with started buying old ranch tools, wagon wheels. Hardware etc. He saidโ€ they tell me if I keep racing boats Iโ€™m gonna buy a farm, so I better start getting some toolsโ€

TeamGreene

Reaction score
IDK why but I thought about this, this morning how is he doing? Any updates? Hope all is well.