WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pismo Beach Car Show

nowski

Reaction score
I was up in Pismo Beach this past weekend for their Annual (2020 Delete) Car Show. Really not much to see but a bunch of rusted out cars, well that's how it started out. Enjoy...

0.jpg
-101.jpg
-102.jpg
-103.jpg
-104.jpg
-105.jpg
-106.jpg
-107.jpg
-108.jpg

nowski

Reaction score
You were right behind me and the red53? Ford pick up was a couple down from me. I’ve seen your truck before.

I was with the 56 Austin Healey...

The show was awesome and the people were even better...

Here's a pic of my wife enjoying the show like a Big Kid. She wants that blue & white Vette, not for sale yet says the owner...

-55.jpg

Old Kid.jpg

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We went a few years back and really liked it. Had planned to go this year but with me getting COVID and still recovering put a quick end to our plans. Thanks for sharing the photos.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I am curious about the ignition system on this Nova, anyone know about it? Those plug wires are bigger than they run on Top Fuel cars. What a great weekend for car shows, the one up in Laverne was solid as well, some beautiful cars out there.

1631564792311.png

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Dang, these guys are much more serious than what we see down in San Clemente each weekend. Pismo in fall/ winter very special... dive bar & band fun on main. Oh and there's another $100K K5 Blazer i won't be buying.... bitchezzzzz. When's the pricing gonna drop ha

satellitemike

Reaction score
That is some high quality stuff!!!
Maybe I missed it but is this an annual or somewhat monthly car show?
I have a good friend that lives there I will be booking his guest room for the next show.

nowski

Reaction score
That is some high quality stuff!!!
Maybe I missed it but is this an annual or somewhat monthly car show?
I have a good friend that lives there I will be booking his guest room for the next show.

It's an annual event.

We stayed in neighboring Grover Beach and my wife fell in love with that little community...

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
It's an annual event.

We stayed in neighboring Grover Beach and my wife fell in love with that little community...
Wait till they close the dunes to off road traffic. Lots of Grover Beach businesses will be gone.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
01/01/23 ???
I'm not sure on the close date. San Luis County placed air quality sensors around the area because people (libs) were complaining about breathing issues from all the sand kicked into the air by vehicles on the dunes. During the pandemic, the dunes were closed to all vehicular traffic and guess what????? The air qaulity was worse. Coastal Commision dealt the final blow.

nowski

Reaction score
Went for a walk on the beach in Santa Barbara yesterday on our way home and this is what we ended up with. Looks like the Coastal Commission has some explaining to do...

Local Remedy: Baby oil and a rag works wonders on cleaning this tar up...

Tarred With Out Feathers.jpg

KevinR

Reaction score
Waaaaaaayyyyy cool! Thanks for posting them all.

I love that black Caddy convertible and the two tone 37 Ford Slantback. Always my favorite Street Rod.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
This event has historically been on Father’s Day weekend. It’s scheduled for June 3,4,5 next year.