WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

pissed off in vegas,...fuc selling

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They gave me a hard time the other day when I took out 5k to have the house painted. That was b of a. I’m closing the account and only going to use my schools first. They can fuck right off

Reactions: DWC

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Two things I see here. I could see them trying to file a suspicious activity report on the transaction. It doesn’t matter that buying/selling an RV with cash is normal. The second is that banks are just harassing you as a way of charging you a negative interest rate. I’ve heard most banks are just sitting on cash now and they don’t want anymore. The best way to get rid of the cash is to have the customers withdraw it and stick in their mattress at home. I can see encounters like this increasing in frequency almost like going to war just to get the bank to do normal bank things for normal cost.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I wanted to buy “ something” - needed $10,000 out of savings, went in and asked for $5,000 out of my savings, Chase Bank. They told me I need to give them 2 days notice. When I went in to get it, they said they needed to put a reason for the withdrawal on the form. I told them I was going to Vegas. They asked who I was flying with - I said I was driving. It’s my Fn money - give it to me!

hallett21

Reaction score
Pulled 3k the other day and the girl asked me what it was for. I said because I wanted it.

I think they are probably trying to get you to use them for financing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
you know what a pain in the ass that is,.. my merchant account, my business account.. my building account,... my property collection account.. business credit cards... all wells fargo..... I think I did right by contacting the upper management and risk department

got all your eggs in one basket?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

And there you have it......

I knew that some how this would really be just another FOR SALE thread of Steves.

LOL J/K Steve!!!! It is always a good story when you are involved.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I have been asked what certain withdrawals are for at WF. "Its for noneofyourfuckingbusiness."

The seemingly never have cash either. Always have to "order" it. Even smaller amounts

YES!!, they Never have Cash on hand. WOW!! Excuse Me. I thought I was at The Bank? Wells, is going down Hill and losing customers ever siince the Scandal Issues at the top Management.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
nope they were golden, but,... I keep having secound thoughts,.. where it is now I feel when it drives away, i'll be sorry,.. what i want is a 144 wheel base with dually rear... super hard to find and bring alot of money for what they are.....

Can you even get a dually on the 144? Thought you needed to go to 170 to get the dually..

maybe the super single fits on the 140?

PaPaG

Reaction score
I had no issues with Wells three times within the last two weeks with large cash withdrawal's. 1 wells in Havasu 1 wells in Vegas and not 1 question asked about what I needed or wanted the money for except for Do you want large bills......something seems very strange at that bank for sure...in all my life I have never been asked What are you Buying or Why do you need the money. Very Strange.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Steve, I would push it a little further. As long as it stays fully inhouse there is no reason to change their behavior. Once corporate and outside agencies get involved, things start happening. Not saying fully in court as mentioned above, just pushed a little outside their comfort zone.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe this is a location issue. I live in Canyon Country and have never had a problem withdrawing 5 or 6 thousand on the spot, without notice. The ATM in the lobby actually dispenses up to $3,000.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, the end of this is 2FF has a really great opportunity for someone to join the rest of us and buy a freaking RV - I wish I would have been able to talk the boss into buying used - this one is an AWESOME deal

nameisbond

Reaction score
Id move banks ASAP!!!!! Total bull shit on your banks part. In Canada we have an email transfer system. Can transfer money via email as long as the recipient has a Canadian financial institution. My bank has a daily limit on how much you can send. But usually they'll increase it when asked. The other day was transferring between banks. My business account to my personnel account. I was over the limit. Fuckers wouldn't increase the limit over the phone.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I know a guy who has a secret Chinese bank account!

Reactions: DWC

last1

Reaction score
This is BullShit. Steve go high up. This is so wrong. Your money, they have no right.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Same deal at boa.
Called 9am to get large cash they had money by noon same day.
We both had to fill IRS forms for what we where doing.

Bank asked what we were buying and so so. Tried to talk us out of cash. And everyone in bank gave us a stare down like we were robbing the place.. mind your fucking own shit and give us our money...
I politely said cash is king and the buyer only wants cash and that's how I'm going to get a deal done..

This is what we bought..

Attachments

• 98205.jpeg
    98205.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 115

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
just to clarify, this was not a cash withdrawal , it was a transfer from their wells fargo account, to mine.. no money changed hands,,.

I think folding money exchange is gonna go away, and there will be no cash deals..
yesterday I took my fiat 500 to the gas station, bought a pack of smokes, and said, put the change on pump 13...fueled up ,.. go back in for my change and the lady says "Can I help you?" ... ah yeah, I need my change....she says, oh boy, we have a problem, I don't have enough money in the drawer...I had to wait there an hour, every body that came in used debit... finally a guy came in with a 100 dollar bill, she had him put it in the slot machine, then hit cash out, I had to wait to see how much he used to see if she would have enough to pay me...while waiting another guy came in and paid 60 in cash to fill up his work truck...

Taboma

Reaction score
If I should sell our RV in the near future, which will essentially be a "Cash Sale", meaning no finance company or bank loans, how should I accept payment ?
Meet and go to our Havasu bank and have them wire the money to the bank right then and there ?

Another thought I had, would be setting up a separate account and only use that account for wire transfers thereby not providing your normal account information --- is that worth the effort ?

jet496

Reaction score
We use Wells Fargo for some personal checking & savings but our business is with a small bank, that keeps getting bought out & getting bigger though, for business. We love it. They got our PPP filed & paid to us before most people knew it existed. They work with us on loans & know us personally.

Wells Fargo is only good for being a safe place to keep money, actual banking transactions are a pain with them. The branches seems to be run by a bunch of kids or people with no banking experience.

propcheck

Reaction score
Wells fargo giving financial advice😂. Please have them tell you that story again about 2007 when taxpayers gave the a loan to stay solvent when they over leveraged their portfolio in junk mortgages😂

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If I should sell our RV in the near future, which will essentially be a "Cash Sale", meaning no finance company or bank loans, how should I accept payment ?
Meet and go to our Havasu bank and have them wire the money to the bank right then and there ?

Another thought I had, would be setting up a separate account and only use that account for wire transfers thereby not providing your normal account information --- is that worth the effort ?
at bank wire transfer, or if both have same bank, just transfer funds..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
well, got an inspector coming at 8am,.. them if it passes the buyer if flying in in the morning,

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
This sucks but we have WF accounts never have a problem getting cash large amounts

jet496

Reaction score
well, got an inspector coming at 8am,.. them if it passes the buyer if flying in in the morning,
Why do you need an inspector to look at the vehicle before selling? I originally thought you were talking about a house. Is it required where you live?

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but we’ve all been wearing masks and going into banks for the last 7 months.
What happened to bank robberies? I don’t recall any on the news.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Why do you need an inspector to look at the vehicle before selling? I originally thought you were talking about a house. Is it required where you live?
Not me, but out of state buyers do it on their own,,.. kinda good to know that it is as described and not a scam...this guy had a friend in vegas, so he had him come check it out.... the only question he asked me was why so cheep???

84miller

Reaction score
I would send what you wrote to corporate, to at least let them know. Something happened to change the couple's mind. My first guess would be the couple was shown that they could buy new, with a small interest loan. I only say that because it would to the bank's gain and is the only logical reason. The bank however should never get into the advise or need to be in the know of transactions between private citizens. I would let corporate know and asked for a statement back to insure that branch is following corporate policy, if not let corporate go after that branch.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I would send what you wrote to corporate, to at least let them know. Something happened to change the couple's mind. My first guess would be the couple was shown that they could buy new, with a small interest loan. I only say that because it would to the bank's gain and is the only logical reason. The bank however should never get into the advise or need to be in the know of transactions between private citizens. I would let corporate know and asked for a statement back to insure that branch is following corporate policy, if not let corporate go after that branch.
A new era is 189k

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and airstream is over 200k, on the same exact chassis and most all of the appliances

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Repeat, Steve has forgotten more about RV’s than the rest of us know cumulatively - I’m buying his story as told - bank wouldn’t be trying to get him to his happy place if employees didn’t do something openly WRONG. If I lived on the west side, I’d just wait for him to get done fixing what he had and buy his!