SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
El Toro 20. Made many launches to fame!

Shame it's gone now. :(

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
How soon until the build a brick wall to block the stairs.

Liberal logic. It’s neither

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Brunch yesterday at another local hole in the wall.. I about spit my drink when they hung this sign up..lol I guess some lady called him (the owner) and complained about the bartender not wearing her mask properly and taking it off at times.. so he came down and hung this sign.. problem solved..lmao
20200525_170251.jpg
20200525_155629.jpg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Looks like "Karen" got her wish...

What are you stupid? I already mentioned that you moron.

Do you even read the posts you respond to?

BTW, you have not a single idea what El Toro was, or the affect it had on the extreme sports industry.

You smirk and tout it as some kind of libtard victory....fuck you you little bitch.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

BTW, you have not a single idea what El Toro was, or the affect it had on the extreme sports industry.

You smirk and tout it as some kind of libtard victory....fuck you you little bitch.

I dont even live in Cali, but I have followed extreme sports my whole life, and El Toro 20 has been a pretty big part of the whole scene for MANY years!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Ha Ha All you said was “shame its gone“. My post explained the history of Toro 20. If you knew so much maybe you could have added some background to your post. 😂

Karen sends her love...😍🥰😘

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Ha Ha All you said was “shame its gone“. My post explained the history of Toro 20. If you knew so much maybe you could have added some background to your post. 😂

Karen sends her love...😍🥰😘

Ever been there you twat? No? Yep what I thought, go fuck yourself "Karen".

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Kind of makes you think, they got rid of El Toro 20 in 2019, now seeing all the skate parks filled with sand.. is Cali trying to get rid of anything "skate" "bmx freestyle" related??

Are the High Schools, when they reopen, only going to be allow to play "Flag Football"?

Has that school EVER been "sued" for what has transpired after school hours, on those stairs??

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ever been there you twat? No? Yep what I thought, go fuck yourself "Karen".
Nope. BMX was just getting going during my teen years. Mostly the nerds were doing it. 😂

Looks like Karen has triggered you.... 🤮

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Kind of makes you think, they got rid of El Toro 20 in 2019, now seeing all the skate parks filled with sand.. is Cali trying to get rid of anything "skate" "bmx freestyle" related??

Are the High Schools, when they reopen, only going to be allow to play "Flag Football"?

Has that school EVER been "sued" for what has transpired after school hours, on those stairs??
Nope. A girl I went to high school with has been running the BMX park in Bellflower for years. See here posts on FB. Seems to be going strong.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

He’s a wizard with Google, hell, some would call him a keyboard wizard. But in the end, he’s a keyboard cowboy... waa waa WAAAAA