WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Place Diverter plastic line

ddevore

Reaction score
Hey guys, getting the boat ready go take out tomorrow and I noticed one of the plastic lines that goes to the diverter hydraulics is broken right at the compression fitting. Are these just regular compression fittings I could get at autozone or lowes or do I need something different?

I was going to go to the braided lines, but close to $200 is a little crazy for lines... Anyone know if there is any lines that would work with the pressure and everything but priced a little lower (I just went WAY over in budget refreshing everything but the power)?

Thanks!

Dennis

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hey guys, getting the boat ready go take out tomorrow and I noticed one of the plastic lines that goes to the diverter hydraulics is broken right at the compression fitting. Are these just regular compression fittings I could get at autozone or lowes or do I need something different?

I was going to go to the braided lines, but close to $200 is a little crazy for lines... Anyone know if there is any lines that would work with the pressure and everything but priced a little lower (I just went WAY over in budget refreshing everything but the power)?

Thanks!

Dennis

They should be standard fittings. Just take one with you for the purchase. Worse case scenario, set the diverter at nuetral, disconnect the power to your switch, and run the boat like it would be if you just had a straight nozzle.

ddevore

Reaction score
They do look pretty standard, I'll head to Napa so I can get out this weekend.

I'm looking at it and I think the braided kit is a lot more than just the hoses, I'll probably order a kit up next week.

Brian

Reaction score
Place Diverter SS Kit comes with new fittings for the pump and cylinder, bulkhead fittings, and of course the hose 4 of them. The used to offer just an "outside" kit which was 2 fittings for the cylinder 2 hoses and 2 bulkhead fittings. the inside lines were still plastic. Not sure if they still do it though.

Reaction score
Nt10004bk and 1469x4. That should be the parts you need. You can use a 69x4 but will need a 2030x4 insert.