WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

place diverter question

Reaction score
i have a hydraulic place diverter setup and was wondering if it would fit this berkely pump i beleive its a 12jc

Attachments

• jet pump.jpg
    jet pump.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 126

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
You'll also need to swap out the tiller arm for one that can hold the diverter cable (or hydraulic unit which you mentioned). And you'll need to add the different bracket for the reverse gate (which is also the attachment point for the diverter cable or hydraulic unit), which will probably have the reverse bucket cable switch sides which looks like you have enough cable for that.

You can get any of these parts from the usuals, CP Performance, etc.

Reaction score
i have a brandnew hydraulic diverter setup in the box along with several arms and pins also this boat has been setting since 2002 out of the weather and the pump seems a bit stiff to turn but can be turned by hand i pulled both the plugs from the bowl and had to had about 2 cups oil oil is this something that would be common with the boat sittting this long

Nikwho

Reaction score
Did you ever get your diverter on your 12-JC pump? Here's a picture of how it's supposed to be set up. You'll end up turning your bowl 90°, so that your steering axis becomes your trim axis, the the diverter becomes your new steering axis.

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 98