WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Planning a trip south..

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
It is looking pretty positive for a trip we are planning, or I am planning for us LOL..We are going to be hauling the toyhauler with the XP1000 and plan to be at Dumont Dunes the weekend of Feb 23 through the weekend. Will probably be coming from Pahrump after restocking from a couple of days in Death Valley and some other stops. In DV just doing some camping and checking out some history I have discovered in a book.
I would like to hook up with some Dumont regulars or at least some people who know the place to ride with. I haven't been there since the sand rail days and Cindy has never been. Will be just the two of us and the dog.
If this doesn't work out or something else better comes along we might drive all the way into Havasu and find a place to camp there and ride with you locals if something is going on then.. Seeing all the pics of the rides there looks like fun, we are still open to considering suggestions. Trailer is 35 ft and truck is long bed 4 dr dually, can anyone suggest a good RV park or other safe place to camp? hookups would be nice obviously if in a park deal. I guess we would have to be somewhere that we can ride from as I don't want to reload the rzr in the 5er to go riding. Rr is green stickered but has no street legal stuff other than windshield..
We have to be in LA around the 27th to visit Cindy's family before heading north again.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Jeff, I'm heading out to dinner with the kids, but I will call you later about this.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I will just miss those dates in havasu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Joe if I don't answer call me tomorrow anytime. I am a bit sore and headed to hot tub and then probably to bed...

Throttle wish we could have hooked up. Really leaning towards Dumont but like I sad we are willing to consider options if somehting comes up. I am looking forward to this, a road trip with a semi adjustable itinerary.