WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please forgive me for ruining your weekend,

Roosky01

Reaction score
but this is Jamie Lee Curtis now. That is all.😥

Capture_JPG-2309717.JPG

Roosky01

Reaction score
And what's with the butt plug mounted on a trophy pedestal on her desk? Do I even want to know?

😖
I didn't even notice the "plug" in the pic! You sure have a keen eye, Sir! 😳

robert1050

Reaction score
And what about the black cat in the picture above the butt plug, ,trying to photo-bomb Jamie?

Gotta be a still from an upcoming movie. With the money she has, what would she be doing, in a cubicle farm?

nowski

Reaction score
The aging process, seedling, firm grape, raisin, grape juice and epitaph...

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
All that acting, movie star time and time again, and at 63 sitting in a cubical, probably selling insurance along side her prized butt-plug award.

Now that's not finishing strong...she's just finished.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Note to Ms. Curtiss; there's a difference between focusing on natural beauty and normalizing and knowingly excusing unhealthy/ detrimental behavior.
You're not doing anyone any favors by 'normalizing' your pot belly in that picture.
If you've got a pot belly, that's fine, nobody cares (although I can hardly believe that pic is the same person that was in True Lies) - but don't try to gloss over its downsides.

propcheck

Reaction score
Well at least we still have the memories of her before she looked like 😬

propcheck

Reaction score
Note to Ms. Curtiss; there's a difference between focusing on natural beauty and normalizing and knowingly excusing unhealthy/ detrimental behavior.
You're not doing anyone any favors by 'normalizing' your pot belly in that picture.
If you've got a pot belly, that's fine, nobody cares (although I can hardly believe that pic is the same person that was in True Lies) - but don't try to gloss over its downsides.
It reminds me of the hollywood swine who hate guns then shoot their staff while filming a movie with guns

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And what about the black cat in the picture above the butt plug, ,trying to photo-bomb Jamie?

Gotta be a still from an upcoming movie. With the money she has, what would she be doing, in a cubicle farm?

That’s what I was wondering

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I’d wish my vision of her was an older True Lies format….Really don’t know what to say, maybe keep the buffet trips to a minimum.

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't walked around Walmart lately... Potbelly's are pretty normalized

poncho

Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't walked around Walmart lately... Potbelly's are pretty normalized
I've noticed it more than once, plus the too tight shirt to go with?

outboard_256

Reaction score

Its a from a upcoming movie, she is playing a IRS worker. I think they are trying to drive up press before they premier it at sxsw this weekend.

kat_williams

Reaction score
Relax guys, its for a movie. Actors do this all the time for movie roles. Check out Christian bale over the years.

grumpy88

Reaction score
She is really nice . She has / had a small office in beverly hills . Never walked by with out a pleasant comment .

rrrr

Reaction score
I didn't either, this fella knows what to look for!!!

I saw it when I was diverting my eyes from the...thing. You know, the thing.

Nope…

Good God...there's a photo with a lineup of those butt plugs in the linked Yahoo page. I have my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears. I don't want that visual image to intrude into my head.

🤯

Last edited: