WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

just_floatin

Reaction score
My candidate did win, and as soon as the three gentlemen who took my bets accept that I am outa here. If you want me gone, just encourage them to pay out.
If all involved in the wager are men of their word, a payment should be made to the winner of the said bet. In 55 days or less that bet will come to fruition and the United States will have a President elect. If you are believer in the AP polls, your D candidate won. If you are not a believer in the AP polls, your R candidate better prove otherwise to the courts that matter before January 20, 2021. In the end, if the election is not fair and square across the states, the entire country loses. That in my simple mind is a much bigger loss than the candidate I voted for.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
If all involved in the wager are men of their word, a payment should be made to the winner of the said bet. In 55 days or less that bet will come to fruition and the United States will have a President elect. If you are believer in the AP polls, your D candidate won. If you are not a believer in the AP polls, your R candidate better prove otherwise to the courts that matter before January 20, 2021. In the end, if the election is not fair and square across the states, the entire country loses. That in my simple mind is a much bigger loss than the candidate I voted for.
I agree. Let me ask a follow up question. If in fact there was no significant election fraud (and for the umpteenth time, Trump has failed to convince any judge that there was) but instead Trump and self described dirty tricksters like Roger Stone are attempting to subvert the actual democratic results- would that not also be a huge loss to America? How about if knowing he’d lost, Trump was just trying to poison the well against the President elect by making half of America believe our elections are rigged? Would that not be treasonous and wouldn't it cause catastrophic damage to our country and this fragile experiment in democracy? Because that is precisely what judge after judge is telling us when Trump goes into their courtrooms and makes these wild allegations and then fails to back it up with any evidence. And yes I know you purport to have evidence- too many votes cast in certain areas, too many votes in a batch cast for Biden etc. I‘ve seen your slick little graphs, but for whatever reason when judges have looked at the real data they’ve called bullshit. Now you can believe as Regor that this just means the Illuminati have infiltrated our courts as well as our legislatures, but really not one judge who isn’t corrupt and believes Trump has any evidence of fraud?

This is why I’m here mocking all of you. Because I want it to hurt when this con artist is exposed. I want you to feel his betrayal and remember it. Because you have been lied to by a man who is deliberately undermining our entire system of democratic governance. And I want you to remember that the next time some slimy snake oil salesman offers you something too good to be true while packing his wallet at America’s expense.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I agree. Let me ask a follow up question. If in fact there was no significant election fraud (and for the umpteenth time, Trump has failed to convince any judge that there was) but instead Trump and self described dirty tricksters like Roger Stone are attempting to subvert the actual democratic results- would that not also be a huge loss to America? How about if knowing he’d lost, Trump was just trying to poison the well against the President elect by making half of America believe our elections are rigged? Would that not be treasonous and wouldn't it cause catastrophic damage to our country and this fragile experiment in democracy? Because that is precisely what judge after judge is telling us when Trump goes into their courtrooms and makes these wild allegations and then fails to back it up with any evidence. And yes I know you purport to have evidence- too many votes cast in certain areas, too many votes in a batch cast for Biden etc. I‘ve seen your slick little graphs, but for whatever reason when judges have looked at the real data they’ve called bullshit. Now you can believe as Regor that this just means the Illuminati have infiltrated our courts as well as our legislatures, but really not one judge who isn’t corrupt and believes Trump has any evidence of fraud?

This is why I’m here mocking all of you. Because I want it to hurt when this con artist is exposed. I want you to feel his betrayal and remember it. Because you have been lied to by a man who is deliberately undermining our entire system of democratic governance. And I want you to remember that the next time some slimy snake oil salesman offers you something too good to be true while packing his wallet at America’s expense.
why would you want it to hurt??? here's what i see with you,..and a few others here,...you like it here, and will never leave,... you want so much to be one of the guys... but just like the election, you want everything your way right now, you want everyone to like you so bad that you can't wait for your acceptance to the group....for you it's hey everybody I'm here....then when you get shunned and find out people here aren't warming up to you fast enough,... you want people to hurt for it, instead of just saying this group is not for me and going away, you can't,... and it's not,"let me be captian and everybody like me" or i'm taking my ball and going home,... it's not your ball and no ones cares, and frankly,... most would like to see you go..for me,... I'm like, who gives a fuc what you say or think,.. and though I personaly would not pic you first for the team,.... I would still let you play...what you are really after is the "LIKES" as in attention...So maybe just tone it down abit...

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
why would you want it to hurt??? here's what i see with you,..and a few others here,...you like it here, and will never leave,... you want so much to be one of the guys... but just like the election, you want everything your way right now, you want everyone to like you so bad that you can't wait for your acceptance to the group....for you it's hey everybody I'm here....then when you get shunned and find out people here aren't warming up to you fast enough,... you want people to hurt for it, instead of just saying this group is not for me and going away, you can't,... and it's not,"let me be captian and everybody like me" or i'm taking my ball and going home,... it's not your ball and no ones cares, and frankly,... most would like to see you go..for me,... I'm like, who gives a fuc what you say or think,.. and though I personaly would not pic you first for the team,.... I would still let you play...what you are really after is the "LIKES" as in attention...So maybe just tone it down abit...
As I’ve said repeatedly I’m outta here as soon as this election is finalized. I have no desire to be “one of the guys” and have set myself in vocal opposition to that since Day 1. Trumpism has been a cancer on America for four years. Now that it has been exposed and suffered electoral defeat I’m going back to enjoying life.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
As I’ve said repeatedly I’m outta here as soon as this election is finalized. I have no desire to be “one of the guys” and have set myself in vocal opposition to that since Day 1. Trumpism has been a cancer on America for four years. Now that it has been exposed and suffered electoral defeat I’m going back to enjoying life.
proof of what I'm saying, most people that say BYE, leave... you my friend keep saying bye...but never leave..the problem is not to look within this group... but look with in your self.... like the election, the numbers don't lie....you have a post count of 4443,... but only 716 likes.... thats what you are really upset about isn't it???? you say i'm leaving hope to get begged to stay...for me ... I could care less what you do....but always find , doing what you say is the better path to take....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

Oh how cute! The resident RDP racist decided to show up. This thread is now complete.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
proof of what I'm saying, most people that say BYE, leave... you my friend keep saying bye...but never leave..the problem is not to look within this group... but look with in your self.... like the election, the numbers don't lie....you have a post count of 4443,... but only 716 likes.... thats what you are really upset about isn't it???? you say i'm leaving hope to get begged to stay...for me ... I could care less what you do....but always find , doing what you say is the better path to take....
January 21 or sooner if the three individuals who wagered $1200 on Trump concede before that time.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
why would you want it to hurt???

As he wishes pain for others....GMac represents the people of his party of choice very well! In all my years I have never come across anyone so full of himself and so consumed with vile hatred for others....this "mentally challenged midget" wares his "obnoxious hatred" as a badge of honor when in reality, it is simply the uniform of a sick, desperate, and lonely fool. This weak and evil excuse of a man has deep mental issues, but on the entertaining side, watching him climax as he spews out his hatred is indeed a spectacle to watch. Kinda like going to the zoo and watching the monkeys throw their feces at those they oppose......No difference, except the monkeys do give it a rest every now and then.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ok, john, back to harassing students at uw, with your inane crow and ecology lies. Awesome.

What will your next screen name be? Doucheydouche?

Don't forget your bag of dicks, and don't let the door hit you on your fat hairy ass as you exit.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ok, john, back to harassing students at uw, with your inane crow and ecology lies. Awesome.

What will your next screen name be? Doucheydouche?

Don't forget your bag of dicks, and don't let the door hit you on your fat hairy ass as you exit.

Pussy.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
2FF. How much time before your recent interest in the P & G did you spend down here in the dungeon? This isn’t the lounge. Lol 😂
FYI.. The inmates down here got their pitchforks out and had RD ban GMAC months ago. RD thought it would be fun to let GMAC and Grads back in for the election results. That’s why GMAC is back for a short time. ;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
2FF. How much time before your recent interest in the P & G did you spend down here in the dungeon? This isn’t the lounge. Lol 😂
FYI.. The inmates down here got their pitchforks out and had RD ban GMAC months ago. RD thought it would be fun to let GMAC and Grads back in for the election results. That’s why GMAC is back for a short time. ;)

Lol
I’ve never heard of anyone getting banned by Dave because someone else wanted them banned.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

hahahaha why are you describing Mueller’s and the Libturd MSM Russia, Russia, Russia tactics monkey?

60E97280-8488-44A6-8189-165F56C6FDB4.jpeg

😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Way to go, chimp. Why are all leftists, hypocrites? Only took you five minutes to spew your misogyny. Good job, ya little freak. Do you abuse your students with this mysogny too? Do you still eat fresh human shit?

Cmon Johnny, find a crow to look up its ass, thats where your true love resides. That and being a uselss government, hypocrite.

Hahahahahahahaha

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Lol
I’ve never heard of anyone getting banned by Dave because someone else wanted them banned.
You must have a short memory or just missed that day. Lol 😂 You don’t remember the threads about GMAC being a paid shill from media matters? :rolleyes:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You must have a short memory or just missed that day. Lol [emoji23] You don’t remember the threads about GMAC being a paid shill from media matters? :rolleyes:
I believe the vast majority said they enjoyed his inane cut and paste drive by posting, but once he started trying to decrease membership by having a losing bet leave the site, he crossed the line.

Yes, hes either a paid shill or a government employee that is part of the "MEDIA OUTREACH" programs run by the fish and wildlife departments. Odd, to have fish and wildlife run pysops but they do. All things govt, are all political now.

Happy Thanksgiving Robert!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
January 21 or sooner if the three individuals who wagered $1200 on Trump concede before that time.
so you are saying you are trying to get them to pay up before the race is over, but, if you loose, you will quietly disappear when it's time for you to pay up? noted,, good strategy....

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
so you are saying you are trying to get them to pay up before the race is over, but, if you loose, you will quietly disappear when it's time for you to pay up? noted,, good strategy....
I’m saying the race IS over. Trump lost. Always time to place your marker though and ante up if you see it otherwise.

BTW Rick is holding $1000 for me.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I’m saying the race IS over. Trump lost. Always time to place your marker though and ante up if you see it otherwise.

BTW Rick is holding $1000 for me.
Again, not so fast there Gramps, tsk tsk,
And Boom!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Again, not so fast there Gramps, tsk tsk,
And Boom!
Yeah, did you also read that her filing was so sloppy and amateur that District was misspelled twice on the first page and the entire document was riddled with typos? Between her and Giuliani, it’s really hard to pick the bigger joke.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Source? You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen there Turbo.

Curious. Can you tell us, Why is it that the Vegas odds makers wagers aren't being paid out again?
Signed. Worked way to hard for my money.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Follow the link provided in your article. Here’s a screenshot of page 1. Sure to impress any judge with her attention to detail...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Dude, how do you know it's not a proof?
Besides, it's RDP, Grammer Nazi

Mark my words,, this is not over. You will not prevail, Sir.
Again. The Meltdown will be epic...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Yeah, did you also read that her filing was so sloppy and amateur that District was misspelled twice on the first page and the entire document was riddled with typos? Between her and Giuliani, it’s really hard to pick the bigger joke.
Follow the link provided in your article. Here’s a screenshot of page 1. Sure to impress any judge with her attention to detail...

1606411053552.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Also note that at least the first two defendants listed are Republicans. The same Republicans you’re counting on in the upcoming Run-off race to determine who controls the US Senate. 😜

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Dude, how do you know it's not a proof?
Besides, it's RDP, Grammer Nazi

Mark my words,, this is not over. You will not prevail, Sir.
Again. The Meltdown will be epic...
A court filing is not RDP. Typos here are meaningless. Typos in a legal briefing annoy the fuck out of judges and reflect very poorly on the author.

Fuck “Mark my words”, if you believe it place your bet with $100. Or $1000 if you wanna go large.

Wedgy

Reaction score
You can drone on and on, bet this, bet that, Money Money Money. Answer the questions Spanky.

A wise man once said, " Have Faith, and be Patient."

A good attorney once told me, " It only matters what the Man in the Black Robes believes."

That's why after the "One good Fucking," we waited for another Judge. And Won, dishing out the well deserved, "Another."

Only this time it might be A Woman in the Black Robe.

A court filing is not RDP. Typos here are meaningless. Typos in a legal briefing annoy the fuck out of judges and reflect very poorly on the author.

Fuck “Mark my words”, if you believe it place your bet with $100. Or $1000 if you wanna go large.

Wow. Easy there El Tigre. Answer the questions please.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Watch it, Bobby or Steve’l throw a bar stool at ya!😂

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Not to mention inmates including Sweeper who petitioned Dave to bring me back!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
......the entire document was riddled with typos?

1606412350070.gif

I’ll happily take your money too Snickers! Everything Trump has done since the election smells like desperation.

It really is a sad state of affairs when a man's credibility and his lack of ability to make an argument must be accompanied with money as some sort of a validation or attempt to bringing value to his profound ignorance and his errors in judgement.

1606412840630.png

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ok, your question was how do I know it’s not a proof. Well for starters the link you provided said it is what was actually filed. In addition to other reporting Saying the same.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
View attachment 946221

It really is a sad state of affairs when a man's credibility and his lack of ability to make an argument must be accompanied with money as some sort of a validation or attempt to bringing value to his profound ignorance and his errors in judgement.

That’s a long winded way of saying you lack the balls to back up your statements.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That’s a long winded way of saying you lack the balls to back up your statements.

No Mr Russia Russia Russia, my post was very clear and to the point.......your credibility is WORTHLESS & ZERO and your desperation and now begging to add money to it only validates the point!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Also note that at least the first two defendants listed are Republicans. The same Republicans you’re counting on in the upcoming Run-off race to determine who controls the US Senate. 😜
There's no case number, or official seal. Its only the official "filing, after.
The claim about "Republicans, " is misleading, as They are not the Republican Senators currently awaiting a run off. The RINO's listed are complcit as Sydney has indicated previously.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
There's no case number, or official seal. Its only the official "filing, after.
The claim about "Republicans, " is misleading, as They are not the Republican Senators currently awaiting a run off. The RINOS listed are complcit as Sydney has indicated previously.
They are the Republicans running the Georgia election and Kemp is the Republican who appointed Loeffler.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
No Mr Russia Russia Russia, my post was very clear and to the point.......your credibility is WORTHLESS & ZERO and your desperation and now begging to add money to it only validates the point!
Put up or shut up, eunuch.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Saban is out this week. Go Auburn..:D

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Not to mention inmates including Sweeper who petitioned Dave to bring me back!

For sure,have enjoyed every post of your return,like watching a reruns of old movie.Looking forward today or tomorrow your fucked up pride and bragging of ATHEISM.Your focused hatred of RDP MEMBERS in every post defines you and your purpose.Thanks for the amusement and awareness of what among us. :)

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Trump just pardoned another of his lying pals. Won’t be long now before he tries to pardon himself.
With all respect to you
They are the Republicans running the Georgia election and Kemp is the Republican who appointed Loeffler.
yeah no kidding. Part of being an honest person is calling out asshole politicians.

Backlash

Reaction score
Wrong thread Grandma mac. Back on topic. All Americans deserve the right to a fair election process regardless of the outcome by way of due diligence voter validation. So why we the people of this thread are in this process, please crawl back in your cave until the presidential inauguration in January 2021. If your candidate wins fair and square, you may pass go, collect your monetary rewards, gloat as if you are heard and continue to build yore “I matter.. say my name” ❄self esteem. Fair enough ☃

C'mon Man! His candidate CANT win fair and square! That's why we're in this mess right now! 🤬 Fuck the lying, cheating shitbag democrats!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Just GTFO now. All you care about is pissing people off and your money