WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Actually my mom died long before my father did. Selling the house and having my father live in a retirement home was the best thing for him for his last few years. He got out of his shell and became involved with others, learned how to use the computer and even had a lady friend who he spent a lot of time with until the end. Thanks for asking. :rolleyes:

So if he only had a few years left after moving to the home...any votes would have had little, if any, bearing on the remainder of his life. He has (had) no skin in the game. Let the folks who have to live in the world for the foreseeable future have the say in how to direct it.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So poor grandma and grandpa that are still active and are in a retirement home that were home owners for over 50 years have no skin in the game? Got it. :rolleyes:

@boatdoc55 only has a couple years left to vote...lol :p

Com‘n man you know they are going to be slaughtered at 75 anyway!!!!

Your guys.....their words!!!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So if he only had a few years left after moving to the home...any votes would have had little, if any, bearing on the remainder of his life. He has (had) no skin in the game. Let the folks who have to live in the world for the foreseeable future have the say in how to direct it.
Fair enough. Is that how you want to go out. As somebody that doesn’t mattter anymore?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
They signed up to get shot at. You signed up to write estimates for fire sprinkler installations. Get fucked.
No I signed up as an apprentice 38 years ago and did my 4 years of training. I worked 25 years to get to “writing estimates”. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No I signed up as an apprentice 38 years ago and did my 4 years of training. I worked 25 years to get to “writing estimates”. ;)

1606681610901.gif

“4 years of training” 😝

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This reads like a Clancy novel. Are there any other verified sources? US special forces fight CIA operatives seems a little far fetched but who knows with today's media sources.

Verified Sydney account retweet.

B6D149AE-4283-410B-B7F3-B9FC44EFB769.jpeg

Leaning towards legit, not totally there yet IMO.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
So poor grandma and grandpa that are still active and are in a retirement home that were home owners for over 50 years have no skin in the game? Got it. :rolleyes:

@boatdoc55 only has a couple years left to vote...lol :p
They don't own they don't vote, PERIOD!!!!! There's a lot of years left in me slobby and I said OWN PROPERTY!! I'll be a voter for all my years even if I am in a retirement home, I'm still going to own, dipshit. :p 🖕

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
And if it weren't for a State mandated occupation he wouldn't have a job. he's too fucking brain dead to be able to do anything else but screw sprinklers on a wall or ceiling !!!!!!😁
I told you before. Every trade in construction is required to be licensed by the state to be be a contractor. If you knew anything about construction you would know this. ;)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Ha Ha. This is coming from the guy that bet 1k on trump winning the election after the election..lol 😂

Why do you and the other libtards insist on repeatedly showing how ignorant you are?

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 2.20.36 PM.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
OD? We use ID. 😂 Yea working on fire pumps. Pre action, deluge systems, UG fire mains... That’s easy stuff you just learn in the field on the company dime. 😝

None of that happens without a well...or other water supply.

90E5C09E-B961-4FF9-ABBE-2D775F761636.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I told you before. Every trade in construction is required to be licensed by the state to be be a contractor. If you knew anything about construction you would know this. ;)
I didn't say anything about being licensed, dipshit!! I said mandate, so your dumbass understands, the State of Calif. mandates, requires, your sprinkler gig. The State doesn't mandate there be framing contractors, electrical contractors and the like. The State MANDATES your profession. Come on sunshine, use what's between your ears for something other than a spacer.

BTW, I know a lot more than you think about construction since my father was a GC all his life and built many a custom home.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about being licensed, dipshit!! I said mandate, so your dumbass understands, the State of Calif. mandates, requires, your sprinkler gig. The State doesn't mandate there be framing contractors, electrical contractors and the like. The State MANDATES your profession. Come on sunshine, use what's between your ears for something other than a spacer.

BTW, I know a lot more than you think about construction since my father was a GC all his life and built many a custom home.
Same stupid answer you came up with last time. Codes have changed since your father was a GC. Lol 😂

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
What changes with schedules (with respect to pipe) ... ID or OD?

Where do threads get cut on pipe?...iD or OD?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Trump is fighting corruption on both sides... there might be a letter of party representations with their names.... the only letter the corrupt politicians represent is "S" = Satan...

there is a reason its called the "DEEP" state... they did not developed overnight...

no one ever on RDP agreed that our current POTUS is; tackful, compassion, benevolence... he is the exact opposite... an A-hole, Arrogant, Mother Effing Bastard, that Loves our country and is fighting for freedom of the US of A....

which you just might need an AR-10 if Biden gets elected.... the head of the snake will magically appear thru the puppets master while sleepy Joe is out sniffing all his victims...

its gonna get ugly.... if that does occurs....

I still have some slight hopefulness...

I'm going down with the BadOrangeMan...

theres no fucking way, Biden WON this election....

Come On man, no matter how much you HATE the Bad Dude..... you can't honestly say that the majority of America voted from their basements for Biden....
Here’s the thing. You and everyone you know voted for Trump. Meanwhile I and everyone I know voted for Biden. Since our two tribes avoid each other, Dems are shocked that Trump got as much support as he did while Republicans can’t believe Biden had 80 million supporters. I was perhaps a little less surprised since I wallow in the mud down here as well as following the “establishment” political news. Either way though, Trump never broke 50% approval rates. First President ever, I believe, to not get above that benchmark at some point. That means a majority did not approve of him and just had to be turned out to vote.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
https://opslens.com/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured

BY: CD MEDIA - NOVEMBER 28, 2020

Delta Force Operators

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

“These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.
Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.
You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.
Okay now it’s getting REALLY deep. It is amazing what weak BS detectors you lot have.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
This reads like a Clancy novel. Are there any other verified sources? US special forces fight CIA operatives seems a little far fetched but who knows with today's media sources.
Thank god, at least one of you with the brains to recognize bullshit when he sees it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lots of military families also drawing financial assistance from government due to shit wages and big families.

Huh?
You mean like Hola and Cola?
Or are you referring to on-base medical, housing, shopping discounts, etc?
You do know I grew up immersed in a military environment.
Most of our moms had jobs, and ALL of us boys had jobs at 12-13 years old if we wanted luxuries like bicycles and stuff.
Yes there are stipends allotted for different family situations, but to call that a government handout like our super clown did is just plain disrespectful.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
BTW the FBI just began investigating Voter fraud in that State that you were just so excited about. Penn SC decision matters not,, it's called a pattern of behavior. Try and keep up Gramps.
Cool, can’t wait for SCOTUS to dismiss.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Huh?
You mean like Hola and Cola?
Or are you referring to on-base medical, housing, shopping discounts, etc?
You do know I grew up immersed in a military environment.
Most of our moms had jobs, and ALL of us boys had jobs at 12-13 years old if we wanted luxuries like bicycles and stuff.
Yes there are stipends allotted for different family situations, but to call that a government handout like our super clown did is just plain disrespectful.
Nope, talking about benefits like SNAP which low ranking guys with families often need to supplement their low wages. Plenty of articles published on this- here’s one.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
SNAP is what we call food stamps these days.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Here’s the thing. You and everyone you know voted for Trump. Meanwhile I and everyone I know voted for Biden. Since our two tribes avoid each other, Dems are shocked that Trump got as much support as he did while Republicans can’t believe Biden had 80 million supporters. I was perhaps a little less surprised since I wallow in the mud down here as well as following the “establishment” political news. Either way though, Trump never broke 50% approval rates. First President ever, I believe, to not get above that benchmark at some point. That means a majority did not approve of him and just had to be turned out to vote.

Good morning pussy, you’re late. Biden didn’t have 80 million votes...or supporters.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Those WARRIORS deserve much more !!!

Indeed!!!! And Trump realized this.....and over the years, the Left and Obama said "fuck em" 🖕 as they were too busy making sure men could use women's bathrooms. :mad:

Trump signs bill giving military members largest pay increase in a decade
Published December 23, 2019

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the move ensures that troops will receive a 3.1% pay increase, their largest raise in a decade.
"Today’s Senate vote sends a message to America’s military families: we are committed to you. We honor your sacrifice," Inhofe said in a statement following the Senate's passage of the bill. "We’re going to give you the training, equipment and weapons, and resources you need to do your job well and come home safely."

Last edited: