WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Haven't seen Tommy in a while. I have to watch where I go and who I see, Tommy, not so much. He doesn't give a shit what I say or how I think but we very much have the same thoughts. As a matter of owning property you should have two votes and I should have several, kind of keeps your freeloader side in control.
Ha ha. Depends on where your voting. Since AZ has gone blue. ;):p

Wedgy

Reaction score
I wouldn't count Arizona in the Biden win column quite yet. Here's a link to a little thing called,, The Domino's are starting to fall. DemonRats scurrying around the sinking ship. This, and the Arizona Hearings.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Don't just take my word for it. Contingent Election Boys. Farred Zachariah reported on this in July. The Left melted then. On track to happen.. I can hardly wait.

Backlash

Reaction score
I wouldn't count Arizona in the Biden win column quite yet. Here's a link to a little thing called,, The Domino's are starting to fall. DemonRats scurrying around the sinking ship. This, and the Arizona Hearings.

I was just going to post this same exact link but you beat me to it! 👍😁

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Enjoy your retirement in India BAMA. Lol :D

NO need....Alabama's way ahead ....as usual.....we get it ;)

1606601424260.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ever wonder, How did Democrats have all those Extra ballots laying around to stuff for Joe Biden? Don't your worry, they thought of that ahead of time. That's called, Premeditated Criminal activity.

HotRod82

Reaction score

Wow. This is huge. Should the electors actually vote Trump, there are going to be riots like never before......

squeezer

Reaction score
....But the threat of violence shouldn’t dictate doing what’s right, no matter how bad the temper tantrum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruling this out eliminates 90% of our ME policy.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Ruling this out eliminates 90% of our ME policy.

Interesting how war hawks from both sides of the aisle are preventing withdrawing our troops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
BTW the PA Supreme Court just tossedthat case you were so excited about.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Don’t be mad, Rick. Our judicial system is working and swiftly dismissing cases which have no merit. I predict a solid majority of SCOTUS including Trump nominees will soon affirm these 30 lower courts decisions against Trump and at that point how can you still believe Trump wasn’t lying to you all along?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Don’t be mad, Rick. Our judicial system is working and swiftly dismissing cases which have no merit. I predict a solid majority of SCOTUS including Trump nominees will soon affirm these 30 lower courts decisions against Trump and at that point how can you still believe Trump wasn’t lying to you all along?
Trump is fighting corruption on both sides... there might be a letter of party representations with their names.... the only letter the corrupt politicians represent is "S" = Satan...

there is a reason its called the "DEEP" state... they did not developed overnight...

no one ever on RDP agreed that our current POTUS is; tackful, compassion, benevolence... he is the exact opposite... an A-hole, Arrogant, Mother Effing Bastard, that Loves our country and is fighting for freedom of the US of A....

which you just might need an AR-10 if Biden gets elected.... the head of the snake will magically appear thru the puppets master while sleepy Joe is out sniffing all his victims...

its gonna get ugly.... if that does occurs....

I still have some slight hopefulness...

I'm going down with the BadOrangeMan...

theres no fucking way, Biden WON this election....

Come On man, no matter how much you HATE the Bad Dude..... you can't honestly say that the majority of America voted from their basements for Biden....

Sandlord

Reaction score
https://opslens.com/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured

BY: CD MEDIA - NOVEMBER 28, 2020

Delta Force Operators

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

“These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.
Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.
You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The same imbeciles that tell me there was no election fraud are the same imbeciles that tell me this is a woman. 😝

View attachment 946918

For those who don’t know, that mess is “Rachel” Levine.
64 year old Health Secretary of Pennsylvania.
In what can only be described as a tragic comedy of irony, “She” also is professor of psychiatry at Penn State...you can’t make this shit up.

So THATS the kind of sense they are making in Pennsylvania these days.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good.

Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded

1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.

2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.

3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.

4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.

5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.

6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.

7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.

8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.

9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.

10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.

Corrupt faggots will dismiss it.

PlanB

Reaction score
So poor grandma and grandpa that are still active and are in a retirement home that were home owners for over 50 years have no skin in the game? Got it. :rolleyes:

@boatdoc55 only has a couple years left to vote...lol :p

Like stated, no skin in the game no vote. Also, if you are any kind of government assistance, you also get no vote. People voting for free shit when their tax liability is near zero is a big part of the problem.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Like stated, no skin in the game no vote. Also, if you are any kind of government assistance, you also get no vote. People voting for free shit when their tax liability is near zero is a big part of the problem.
Isn’t the military considered being on government assistance? :rolleyes:

PlanB

Reaction score

You're obviously a fucking moron if you believe that. I was in the Military. I spent some time in the ME getting shot at. I worked my ass off for little pay, which is not in the same realm as the losers on the government tit who are able bodied and want to get money for breathing.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Are they there because You and Rod put them there?
Actually my mom died long before my father did. Selling the house and having my father live in a retirement home was the best thing for him for his last few years. He got out of his shell and became involved with others, learned how to use the computer and even had a lady friend who he spent a lot of time with until the end. Thanks for asking. :rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Actually my mom died long before my father did. Selling the house and having my father live in a retirement home was the best thing for him for his last few years. He got out of his shell and became involved with others, learned how to use the computer and even had a lady friend who he spent a lot of time with until the end. Thanks for asking. :rolleyes:

Save yore sob story homo and stop deflecting how ignant you are. 🖕 😂 🖕

Military................
AA001229-F3B8-4015-BC83-C4F6527C8ED3.gif

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You're obviously a fucking moron if you believe that. I was in the Military. I spent some time in the ME getting shot at. I worked my ass off for little pay, which is not in the same realm as the losers on the government tit who are able bodied and want to get money for breathing.
So the .gov didn’t send you a check every month? :rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I wasn’t talking about your folks, but thanks for sharing.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
, if you are any kind of government assistance, you also get no vote. People voting for free shit when their tax liability is near zero is a big part of the problem.
Dems play book.. page 1, Item 1.0

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

If you’re an intelligent guy you have to know the difference between truth and lies and you understand why your party supports censorship, lockdowns, stealing the election, not wanting election integrity now (and why they screamed for it in 2016) and the risks to America if your party “wins” the 2 Senate seats in Georgia.

I’m not saying you’re intelligent and I’m not saying you’re not but, based on your posts it’s obvious to me which one you are

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
https://opslens.com/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured

BY: CD MEDIA - NOVEMBER 28, 2020

Delta Force Operators

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

“These people have committed treason,” declared McInerney. He pleaded with President Trump to not leave office until the treason is uncovered, otherwise America will be fatally wounded and ripe for takeover by our enemies.

McInerney also stated that he believes President Trump knew the steal was coming, hence his executive order issued for sanctions for interference in our elections by foreign powers.
Reports are now circulating that General Flynn is involved in helping the President with a private intelligence operation.
You can listen to the interview here. McInerney is in the second half of the interview.

This reads like a Clancy novel. Are there any other verified sources? US special forces fight CIA operatives seems a little far fetched but who knows with today's media sources.

Sandlord

Reaction score
This reads like a Clancy novel. Are there any other verified sources? US special forces fight CIA operatives seems a little far fetched but who knows with today's media sources.

I know Sidney Powell mentioned it a few times. As did Louie Gohmert on Dobbs