WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Here’s the thing. You and everyone you know voted for Trump. Meanwhile I and everyone I know voted for Biden. Since our two tribes avoid each other, Dems are shocked that Trump got as much support as he did while Republicans can’t believe Biden had 80 million supporters. I was perhaps a little less surprised since I wallow in the mud down here as well as following the “establishment” political news. Either way though, Trump never broke 50% approval rates. First President ever, I believe, to not get above that benchmark at some point. That means a majority did not approve of him and just had to be turned out to vote.
Gmac...
The media had Hillary winning the 2016 election over 90% on every news media channel .....

The liberals own 90% of all media outlets....

I'm not about to hang my hat about Trumps approval rating from a liberal based news outlet....

Stock market is hovering around 30k... that is a more established approval rating to measure....

Taboma

Reaction score
SNAP is what we call food stamps these days.

Absolutely, kept my wife and daughter eating properly after I got drafted away from a foreman electrician's job and income. Same with so many National Guard troops called into active service, being forced to give up good wages while they were sent to wage war. Apparently not the reality WTG experienced as a higher ranking military brat.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Absolutely, kept my wife and daughter eating properly after I got drafted away from a foreman electrician's job and income. Same with so many National Guard troops called into active service, being forced to give up good wages while they were sent to wage war

Thank you for your family's sacrifices and service....my family appreciates you very much! 🇺🇸 :cool:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Absolutely, kept my wife and daughter eating properly after I got drafted away from a foreman electrician's job and income. Same with so many National Guard troops called into active service, being forced to give up good wages while they were sent to wage war. Apparently not the reality WTG experienced as a higher ranking military brat.
Yes, it’s disgraceful that we spend nearly half of America’s discretionary spending on the military but so many of the men and women who bear the burden are not fairly compensated. And it’s not just the military, there are lots of families with a parent or two working full time who just don’t earn a living wage.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Indeed!!!! And Trump realized this.....and over the years, the Left and Obama said "fuck em" 🖕 as they were too busy making sure men could use women's bathrooms. :mad:

Trump signs bill giving military members largest pay increase in a decade
Published December 23, 2019

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the move ensures that troops will receive a 3.1% pay increase, their largest raise in a decade.
"Today’s Senate vote sends a message to America’s military families: we are committed to you. We honor your sacrifice," Inhofe said in a statement following the Senate's passage of the bill. "We’re going to give you the training, equipment and weapons, and resources you need to do your job well and come home safely."
I believe this bill had broad bipartisan support.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Y
Gmac...
The media had Hillary winning the 2016 election over 90% on every news media channel .....

The liberals own 90% of all media outlets....

I'm not about to hang my hat about Trumps approval rating from a liberal based news outlet....

Stock market is hovering around 30k... that is a more established approval rating to measure....
You think a stock market that only 55% of Americans are invested in is a better measure of how voters feel about the President than actually asking voters how they feel about the President? I’m sure Fox did some approval polls. Check their numbers if you don’t believe my polls.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Y

You think a stock market that only 55% of Americans are invested in is a better measure of how voters feel about the President than actually asking voters how they feel about the President? I’m sure Fox did some approval polls. Check their numbers if you don’t believe my polls.
You really are a special kind of stupid.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Y

September 2018

Trumps accomplishments

(Ps, maybe we they shouldn't count people on welfare, when they take polls)

Lowest unemployment rate since the 80's..

Yeah, I kinda believe he did a FUCKING GREAT JOB!!!

While battling Congress... for 3 years... then one year China Flu....

You did know that Obama met with China officials in November 2019... a few weeks before the China flu.... just a coincidence...

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Here you go from Fox. Trump never breaks 50%.

F9660046-2D30-4D3D-824D-3CB2B32604E6.jpeg

How did yore fake polls do monkey?

Rasmussen had him up over 50 several times, how did they do imbecile? 😝

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Ps, he did say "Grab em by the pussy" and likes to watch Golden showers.... all before his being elected as our POTUS!!!!

These Presidents acting in office...
Clinton, receiving a Lewinsky..
JFK (one of the greatest IMO), cheating with Marilyn Monroe...
just a few off the top....

BadOrangeMan... is an AHOLE!!!!
thats a given....

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Ps, he did say "Grab em by the pussy" and likes to watch Golden showers.... all before his being elected as our POTUS!!!!

These Presidents acting in office...
Clinton, receiving a Lewinsky..
JFK (one of the greatest IMO), cheating with Marilyn Monroe...
just a few off the top....

BadOrangeMan... is an AHOLE!!!!
thats a given....
At least his wife is hot

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
....and Obama and Biden sat around for eight years and accomplished nothing in regards to increasing our troops pay.....
Just because Trump said it, don’t make it true.

“Trump could accurately say that the 2018 pay increase he signed into law, 2.4%, was the largest in close to 10 years: It was the biggest raise for the troops since the 3.4% increase that President Barack Obama signed into law for 2010.

Military pay rose every year under Obama. For 2017, Obama approved a 2.1% increase. He also authorized a 1.3% increase for 2016, a 1.0% increase for 2015, a 1.0% increase for 2014, a 1.7% increase for 2013, a 1.6% increase for 2012, a 1.4% increase for 2011 and the 3.4% increase for 2010.“

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

“Trump could accurately say that the 2018 pay increase he signed into law, 2.4%, was the largest in close to 10 years: It was the biggest raise for the troops since the 3.4% increase that President Barack Obama signed into law for 2010.

Military pay rose every year under Obama. For 2017, Obama approved a 2.1% increase. He also authorized a 1.3% increase for 2016, a 1.0% increase for 2015, a 1.0% increase for 2014, a 1.7% increase for 2013, a 1.6% increase for 2012, a 1.4% increase for 2011 and the 3.4% increase for 2010.“
Our Military pay should be increased annually as per the CPI year end average...

Those Warriors work for less than a bag of peanuts...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You’re higher than fuck.
“High ranking”????
Fuck you.
My dad was a SSGT for as long as I can remember, retired as a Tech Sgt. after 20+
Wife and 3 kids on 4 striper pay.

He could’ve transferred and made rank like a lot in Combat Control, but he loved what he did.

Go fuck yourself for real.
You don’t know the first thing about me or my upbringing.

Taboma

Reaction score
You’re higher than fuck.
“High ranking”????
Fuck you.
My dad was a SSGT for as long as I can remember, retired as a Tech Sgt. after 20+
Wife and 3 kids on 4 striper pay.

He could’ve transferred and made rank like a lot in Combat Control, but he loved what he did.

Go fuck yourself for real.
You don’t know the first thing about me or my upbringing.

Try to support even a small family on E1-3 pay. All I was saying was, if you didn't need assistance in the form of food stamps, you were living better than many serving and who have served.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Thanks....Looks like 3.1% is the largest...... 😂 😂 😂

U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the move ensures that troops will receive a 3.1% pay increase, their largest raise in a decade.

U.S. Military Struggles With Obama Administration Funding Cuts
Published December 23, 2019

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump signed off Friday on nearly $1.4 trillion in spending, including a measure that will give members of the military their largest pay increase in 10 years.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

you quote people all day long In your posts dipshit. Let’s apply your first sentence to every post contains a “quote” that you’ve made thus far. Just cuz they said it, don’t make it true.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Try to support even a small family on E1-3 pay. All I was saying was, if you didn't need assistance in the form of food stamps, you were living better than many serving and who have served.

I don’t know how dad made ends meet. Mom cut hair on base, we bagged groceries as soon as we turned 13.
Maybe we did get it and I just didn’t know it.
But to say anything along the lines of us having any kind of privilege is completely inaccurate. We were the poor fucks. Mom was an expert in cooking for 5 people on a dollar.
We said the same things about the officers kids.
It’s why I never served as an enlisted man. Dad would not let me. He said “go contract civilian, don’t suffer”.

But remember this...the whole second half of this debate is because you and gmac are defending BobbyV after he basically called military men and women welfare slugs and I called him on it.

To me, there’s a BIG fucking difference between a baby mama pumping out food stamp assets between welfare checks and a person serving in our military.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well....as a military brat with 10 brothers and sisters I have no idea how my father and mother made it happen. We had shelter, food and my Mom made all our clothes when we were kids. Everything was handed down from oldest to youngest.

To anybody talking shit on the military families there isn't much lower you can go. It was a constant struggle but we only knew the environment we were in was our environment. No crying about shit and we appreciated what we had. Something that has been lost with additional generations. We never had any public assistance as far as I know.

No....a retirement from the military is NOT public assistance. Saying shit like that to retired military is quite possibly going to get you knocked the fuck out. Not cool

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well....as a military brat with 10 brothers and sisters I have no idea how my father and mother made it happen. We had shelter, food and my Mom made all our clothes when we were kids. Everything was handed down from oldest to youngest.

To anybody talking shit on the military families there isn't much lower you can go. It was a constant struggle but we only knew the environment we were in was our environment. No crying about shit and we appreciated what we had. Something that has been lost with additional generations. We never had any public assistance as far as I know.

No....a retirement from the military is NOT public assistance. Saying shit like that to retired military is quite possibly going to get you knocked the fuck out. Not cool

Thank you.
Exactly

I was lucky as the oldest boy, I got newer clothes (but still thrift shop stuff that mom would modify) my brother only got my hand me downs.
To make it worse we got bussed downtown starting in jr high to the rich schools.
These kids had everything. New clothes, new shoes, soda money, and their moms DROVE them to school. I’d never seen that.
We ALWAYS walked or rode bikes before bussing downtown.
They were usually pretty cool kids though.
Even through high school with the uber wealthy kids at West High they were cool.
They kind of had a respect for us because we were sort of rough I guess?

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Thanks for all that your family did for the country!!! It is appreciated by many!!!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thank you.
Exactly

I was lucky as the oldest boy, I got newer clothes (but still thrift shop stuff that mom would modify) my brother only got my hand me downs.
To make it worse we got bussed downtown starting in jr high to the rich schools.
These kids had everything. New clothes, new shoes, soda money, and their moms DROVE them to school. I’d never seen that.
We ALWAYS walked or rode bikes before bussing downtown.
They were usually pretty cool kids though.
Even through high school with the uber wealthy kids at West High they were cool.
They kind of had a respect for us because we were sort of rough I guess?

Make no mistake about it though....when push came to shove you were always from the other side of the tracks....just like us

I had 3 older brothers right above me and two younger brothers below. I actually liked the broken in cons and jeans.....lol

OK....here is a question....miracle whip or mayo?

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks for all that your family did for the country!!! It is appreciated by many!!!!

Thank you....lots of military and LEO in our family and younger generations stepping up as well. Very proud of them all. Our lineage was here before the USA was official. I like to refer to myself as Hillbilly Royalty :) Hatfields and McCoys checking in

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

I just mentioned this to a long time friend of mine from childhood....her father was military and we grew up in the same area. She said if someone ever told her Dad that he would have handled it and she would have fired up the wood chipper....lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it though....when push came to shove you were always from the other side of the tracks....just like us

I had 3 older brothers right above me and two younger brothers. I actually liked the broken in cons and jeans.....lol

OK....here is a question....miracle whip or mayo?

Lol
I’ll NEVER eat miracle whip again!!
Velveeta cheese is gone as well...
At one point I think I started to look like a velveeta and miracle whip sandwich.

I was 20 years old before I knew they made all beef hot dogs...

Can’t even look at bologna, and I loved it as a kid. (Brother was all about pickle pimento)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Lol
I’ll NEVER eat miracle whip again!!
Velveeta cheese is gone as well...
At one point I think I started to look like a velveeta and miracle whip sandwich.

I was 20 years old before I knew they made all beef hot dogs...

Can’t even look at bologna, and I loved it as a kid. (Brother was all about pickle pimento)

haha....I always ask military brats that question. I am thinking MW was less expensive than mayo at the commissary :)

F THAT.....Can't beat a fried baloney sandwich...3 slits, a little crispy on the edges...on Wonder Bread with MW.....:)

I still use MW

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
One thing that pisses me off......Back in the day I worked for AAFES as a teen. The PX and Commissary had good deals for the military and you couldn't go in without an ID card. Last time I took my Mom to the PX in San Diego and I was offended how many non-military were in there. More than not as far as I was concerned. The prices weren't any lower than off base and quality wasn't what I expected. It used to be a cool little deal for the military families. I know the taxes aren't paid but damn......

I remember paying $5.25 for a new pair of high top cons....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thank you....lots of military and LEO in our family and younger generations stepping up as well. Very proud of them all. Our lineage was here before the USA was official. I like to refer to myself as Hillbilly Royalty :) Hatfields and McCoys checking in

Nice!
Dad was Combat Control. As a kid I loved his work because they had all the cool stuff, he was airborne and a jump master, and had his own sport skydiving club as well.
At 9 years old I packed parachutes at his work at night that his troops would use that week, and on the weekends I got 50 cents a chute packing PC’s and wings for the guys between jumps.
I’d pack reserves at home every 30 days and he’d come home and stamp them with his seal. Mom never liked that. She’d kind of yell at him and say “what the hell is a 9 year old doing packing 20 reserves that you stamp saying that you packed them?”
He’d say “Tommy packs them exactly like I do”. I always thought that was cool.

As I got older and his duties were more clear to me it became a source of immense pride.

When I was in second grade he was in Korea as an “advisor”....what he was really doing was HALO instruction and aerial incursions over the DMZ...
Anyway I had to sort out his HALO stuff from footlockers at Grandmas house and put together his package from his detailed list.
Grandpa and mom were like “do you know what you’re doing??” I’m like yes, I know what I’m doing” lol
I was 8 years old then.
Dad told them “DO NOT do this without Tommy, he knows exactly what all this is”.

Damn I miss that asshole.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
haha....I always ask military brats that question. I am thinking MW was less expensive than mayo at the commissary :)

F THAT.....Can't beat a fried baloney sandwich...3 slits, a little crispy on the edges...on Wonder Bread with MW.....:)

I still use MW

Oh yeah miracle whip was like half the price of real mayo.

I remember how good it felt as a young adult to be able to buy Oscar Meyer brand stuff.
That was WAY out of our league growing up!!
Mom went to the commissary like once a week, but the main supply was payday like every other poor bastards wife.

It’s funny, as a bagger at the commissary we could spot an officers wife a mile away. We only made tips so we’d play that shit up big time. When you had brand name shit on the belt you knew you were getting at least $3 as a bagger! We had the big tilt carts to take down the ramp and out to the cars. Even the little kids could handle 2 full carts at a time.
That’s like 10 full paper bags per cart.
We were pros, everyone that I teamed with could take 3 carts. We’d tip them up front and back then another kid would tip the third cart up and hook it on the trailing cart.
So off we’d go “tripling” with 300 pounds of groceries.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Nice!
Dad was Combat Control. As a kid I loved his work because they had all the cool stuff, he was airborne and a jump master, and had his own sport skydiving club as well.
At 9 years old I packed parachutes at his work at night that his troops would use that week, and on the weekends I got 50 cents a chute packing PC’s and wings for the guys between jumps.
I’d pack reserves at home every 30 days and he’d come home and stamp them with his seal. Mom never liked that. She’d kind of yell at him and say “what the hell is a 9 year old doing packing 20 reserves that you stamp saying that you packed them?”
He’d say “Tommy packs them exactly like I do”. I always thought that was cool.

As I got older and his duties were more clear to me it became a source of immense pride.

In second grade he was in Korea as an “advisor”....what he was really doing was HALO instruction and aerial incursions over the DMZ...
Anyway I had to sort out his HALO stuff from footlockers at Grandmas house and put together his package from his detailed list.
Grandpa and mom were like “do you know what you’re doing??” I’m like yes, I know what I’m doing” lol
I was 8 years old then.
Dad told them “DO NOT do this without Tommy, he knows exactly what all this is”.

Damn I miss that asshole.

Thats some great memories.....

We used to march....all six boys across the yard weekly after it was cut and trimmed. DO NOT leave anything on that lawn! We had the best lawn wherever we went.

We had KP duties.....two each night....one wash and one dry. Swept and mopped the floors each night as well.

We weren't allowed to open the fridge....

We could have a glass of water or a glass of milk with dinner. Anybody spilled their glass no drinks at the table for a week....

The ol' laying out the church shoes on Saturday night all polished and lined up for inspection.....lol

My Pops was an orphan and grew up in the orphanages.....none of us were getting a free ride. He was harsh for sure but I miss him. The family has never been the same.

By the way....he served in the Korean "Conflict" as well.....Went into the Merchant Marines as a 16 year old.....lifer in the Army....was shooting his age in golf when he passed. Kind of like a Lee Trevino and he won golf tournaments in many countries including the Riyadh Open in Saudia Arabia.....Trained the Saudi military for Vinnel Corporation after he retired from the Army.

They don't make em like our Pops anymore. I choose to remember my Father fondly even with the occasional ass whippings that happened....real ass whippings.

If I had 11 kids I would be whuppin somebody each day.....somebody had to deserve one....haha

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Oh yeah miracle whip was like half the price of real mayo.

I remember how good it felt as a young adult to be able to buy Oscar Meyer brand stuff.
That was WAY out of our league growing up!!
Mom went to the commissary like once a week, but the main supply was payday like every other poor bastards wife.

It’s funny, as a bagger at the commissary we could spot an officers wife a mile away. We only made tips so we’d play that shit up big time. When you had brand name shit on the belt you knew you were getting at least $3 as a bagger! We had the big tilt carts to take down the ramp and out to the cars. Even the little kids could handle 2 full carts at a time.
That’s like 20 full paper bags per cart.
We were pros, everyone that I teamed with could take 3 carts. We’d tip them up front and back then another kid would tip the third cart up and hook it on the trailing cart.
So off we’d go “tripling” with 300 pounds of groceries.

I never got to do that job but some of those guys were making bank....at least for back in the day.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I never got to do that job but some of those guys were making bank....at least for back in the day.

It was hard work. We took it seriously.
If you teamed with the right guys you could really do good...and the BIG difference was the cashier. Our commissary had like 20 or more lanes. All busy all the time. No scanning bullshit like today. As the cashiers got better they got moved to the lower number aisles. Same with the bag boys.
We knew them, they knew us. They’d say “oh no, get that kid off here, move him over to 15, he can’t keep up”.
We’d usually have 3 guys per lane. One would be outside, two bagging, but on occasion you’d be alone for a minute if two guys went out back to back.
You’ve seen the commissary on payday, it’s no joke. Those cashiers were like beasts.
One minute would be well over 60-80 items.
We’d sometimes go “monopoly” where we’d put all our tips in a bag and then split it at the end, but only if you had 2 good team mates. I could make close to $200 a week at best working 2 hours after school and all day Saturday.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Isn’t the military considered being on government assistance? :rolleyes:

That is the stupidest fucking thing you could have posted. I was viewing you as a misguided democrat, but still an American that wants to see his country do well.

Now I see you as a stupid fucking idiot liberal with his head up his ass. Fuck off you commie piece of shit.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
As of today, every state Trump contested has certified its election results. Trump has also lost approximately two dozen lawsuits contesting election results and attempting to disenfranchise the voters of entire states. Judges have referred to his claims as “without merit”. In two weeks on December 14th, the Electoral College will meet and name Joe Biden the next President of the United States. You’ve lost Trumpkins!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
As of today, every state Trump contested has certified its election results. Trump has also lost approximately two dozen lawsuits contesting election results and attempting to disenfranchise the voters of entire states. Judges have referred to his claims as “without merit”. In two weeks on December 14th, the Electoral College will meet and name Joe Biden the next President of the United States. You’ve lost Trumpkins!
December 14th... so you say there's a chance....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Corrupt faggots never win. Donnie’s got a surprise for you desperate scum of the Earth pole smokers!!! 🖕 😂 🖕

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Trumpkins will always do ok GMac,You and your ilk lost.You will experience your loss in small pieces a day at a time for many days turning into months.
If Supreme Court fails to save the United States you will have no where to express or place your hatred.Empty framed canvas describes your future.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ah, you guys crack me up. Regor with his naive overconfidence and Sweeper with his absurd attempts to spin Trumps loss into something positive. Now we just need Yuma to come along and threaten to skull fuck me. Your forty years in the desert begins.