WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please, Please Help!

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I just talked to my Father in Law in Parker..most of you know he has a home across the river from Badenochs...he was broke into last week and they cleaned him out...they even stole his v-drive boat..they are 86 years old and he has had this boat since 1973..

I don't have a pic yet but I will describe it. It is a 20 foot Conquest GN style with a wood deck. The boat is yellow and it is worn. The deck shows it's age also. It's powered by a BBC with a chrome tunnel ram with two 660 Holley's. The motor has the Holman/Moody scoop with the fins. It has a magneto and the block is painted brown. The valve covers are M/T and chrome also. The fittings are all stainless steel with braided lines. Battery is in the rear like most. It has two round aluminum tanks in the side...it has front buckets with a forward facing rear seat with a console. The seat are brown and sewed with squares. The boat has a crusader v-drive with a turbo 400 trans.

I really appreciate any help to pass this along to any other websites you may be on...they are devastated...besides the boat they took everything else...tools, guns, stereos. lots of valuables...

pics will be within an hour...

Mike Minegar 208 863 2975

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
This sucks. Sorry to read about this Lou.

Sent from my Commodore 64.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear that. I wish I was in the area so I could help out.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
U think about how sickening and devasting this is for an elderly person.Then even if they were caught? A slap on the wrist imo.Something about third world countries that is awesome. The way they deal with thieves ...

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Lou I feel bad for your folks. I hope they catch the bastards soon.

POWERCATDON

SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Reaction score
This Shit needs to STOP. I'm so sick and Tired of hearing this. Whats Mine is Not Yours. I would not even think before i would Blow the Drug addicts Knee Off If I caught them Stealing My Shit. Hope this all works out For you and your Father Lou. Have you Made a Police Report, Is he insured for the Loss.

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
Man, that really sucks Mike. Hope someone saw something.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
How do you post pics out of "my pictures" on my computer??

cave

Reaction score
When you reply there is a box that says Additional Options Click on Manage Attachments. You can add a few pics there. Just add a few at a time or your PC will lock up. No more than 4 pics.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Here are pics of the stolen boat...Mike
208 863 2975

Attachments

• roy3.jpg
    roy3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 897
  • roy8.jpg
    roy8.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 752
  • roy9.jpg
    roy9.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 746
  • roy10.jpg
    roy10.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 744

jesco

Reaction score
That REALLY F$@king SUCKS!!!!! My neighbor at the river got cleaned out last Sunday. Took all their TVs, BOOZE then bashed in the man door into the garage took all his tools, tossed it all in his Arctic Cat then drove off. The next day my dad caught the guy trying to load the Arctic Cat onto a trailer in the park next door. The cops came and arrested both guys and they got the Cat back but still trying to get a warrant to search their house to see if the TVs and tools are in there. We are on AZ side in Ehernburg and these dick bags lived in CA/Blythe so AZ sheriff said it may take a few days. I hate this shit, I say catch um, and hang um!! F$&KING TWEEKERS!!! Hope your inlaws get the boat back, I'll keep a look out for done in Blythe area for sure, never know.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
These are the best people you could ever meet...been opening their doors for everybody for over 50 years on the river...this is not the same place we remember I guess...makes me sick...

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
I will keep a eye out. I run a delivery route all around Parker and surrounding areas.

cave

Reaction score
Got any pictures of the boat on the trailer? That might help if someone sees it from a distance.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I was at Badenochs about 10;30 fri. Those houses looked empty except for abouut the 5th one down. Someone with a big Reinell looking thing pullin a ttube. Maybe they were there all week and saw something? I'll copy and send to my buddy who has a shop in Parker.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Thank you everybody...it means alot...the trailer is brown tandem with a pole at the right rear of the trailer to load and unload in the current..it is also all carpeted with brown...including the nose. Chrome wheels and shock absorber up front by the swing arm...very 70's looking.

And thanks Dave for the sticky...I will keep you all posted..

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I have had a hand reach out to help...he has developed a toll free info hotline..this is not LE so the info will be held condidential..

the number is 1-866-Have Tip..

Please call with any info you might have..

Thanks, Mike

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Wheeler just called me..he's back to earth again..he really covered a ton of ground but didn't turn anything up...so we will continue the ground attack...

Thanks Wheeler...really appreciate it...

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I hate f'n thieves. We will be out that way this weekend and will keep an eye out.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Lou. Fuckin thieves ;(. At least they didnt get hurt which is the only good news

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Mike, should this boat be located, you can count on a carload of Millers to help retrieve it. I can't imagine a better way to spend time with friends. :D

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I would love to find these pukes...hopefully the cops are working on it...I think they are..

Mike

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
That sucks Mike. Sorry to hear this. Did the boat have zoomies? Because if it did, the Parker cops will find the boat...and fine the driver for a sound violation.
Thieves deserve to DIE!!!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Mike, any news to report?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the diligence....I knew it would be found but I was always hoping it would be in one piece. Super emotional for my wife to see. We lost her parents in this time span and I wanted to restore the boat..
Dude....I would go find that transom piece...throw some polished exhaust tips and some cav plate hardware on it and rehab it into a sick ass wall piece. Leave the Ron and June on it as is. Nostalgic man. 👍

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
I will do what I can to get it back home...I have all the stuff to rehab it and make a bad ass wallhanging. My FIL would love that.
I live just a few exists down the 15 from this area. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga. I can run up there and grab today if @nordictom can share the location with me.

Let me know.

Clank123

Reaction score
Repost from the CP thread.
I was so heartbroken I saw the pictures and lost it.

Dang Mike, this is hard to see.
Give Linda a hug for me.
I’ll be up that way tomorrow if someone can grab the transom, I’ll take it to the River this weekend or we can talk next steps and I’ll do to it what ya think best.
Breaks my heart!
Dave

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Rattle Can Lou & I are PM'ing each other. I didn't feel it was cool to share the location, other than the broad area I posted. Hate to see someone go out there & mess with the remnants.

If @Rattle Can Lou took his wife on a journey, to visit the boat in its "resting place", picked up the transom, made it what "it should be" now(as said).. and had it hanging on the wall...

And RDP did a story and documented all pics and threads pertaining to this!! That would be an "EPIC" RDP story and report!!

The "outreach" of this "community" is absolutely AMAZING to me!!

Hats off to @Riverbottom to recognizing the boat and bringing it to attention

Hats off to @nordictom for the original posting of his findings!

RDP never seizes to amaze me!!

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Rattle Can Lou & I are PM'ing each other. I didn't feel it was cool to share the location, other than the broad area I posted. Hate to see someone go out there & mess with the remnants.
Totally makes sense and understandable.

nordictom

Reaction score
To Mike,
since the area is owned by a gov't agency, I ran it thru a few people of authority. I received approval to meet someone out there with your permission, so they can pick up the entire contents.

I PM'd you my email address. let me know yours via PM & we can work out the details.

NT.

shan

Reaction score
Incredible, it wasn't enough to chop it it up, it had to have some shotgun blasts into it. And, for what? We live among animals.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I say surprise your wife....guaranteed she'll flood the place with tears of emotion...😂

nordictom

Reaction score
To Mike,
since the area is owned by a gov't agency, I ran it thru a few people of authority. I received approval to meet someone out there with your permission, so they can pick up the entire contents.

I PM'd you my email address. let me know yours via PM & we can work out the details.

NT.
I have a screen shot of the location for Mike. If someone can contact him and let him know. Thx. Tom