WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please save the Photochops!

BOBALOO

Reaction score
Does anyone have all the great photochops from HB saved on their computer? I'm sure Jordy does but it would be nice to be able to see them in the event that HB goes down the drain. Can somebody put some up in Bilgies section or maybe in this thread?

One more question.....if I save the ones I find, will the animation work if I use "save as" or do I have to save them some other way?

Thanks way in advance:beer

Yellowboat

Reaction score
If you like I can tell you how to go to Hotboat( even if your IP baned...) in PM of corse. Won't be able to log in, but you can look at what ever you want.

BOBALOO

Reaction score
Not banned, but am affiliated with a few that are. HB is running like molasses in the winter and the search function is useless. Thanks

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Just create a folder on your hard drive and from HB right click on the chops you want to keep...select "copy" and then click on you new folder and click paste or ctrl v....save all the chops you want.

I have a bunch of RCL...funny shit.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I am confident the great chops are secured in Jordy's High-Security Bunker. I cannot imagine him placing those in an area any less secure than Fort Knox.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I have everything I ever built :rolleyes:

I will be updating the "chops" thread in the very near future.

(I've been pretty busy the last month or so)