Reaction score
I sure hope you get it!

I just hit it again !

That’s 5 times for me

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
6x

Hit it twice today, once at work once at home!

Reactions: DLC

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we didn't make the cut this cycle. For the Northwest Area, Coos County Sheriff’s Office, OR was the "grand" prize winner.

The fact that they didn't get the award doesn't minimize your interest, your votes, and your desire to help this worthwhile program. Many Thanks to everyone who voted.

Overall Results: https://www.aftermath.com/k9-grant

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Thought for sure they would get it, sen it happen before.😎

4Waters

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we didn't make the cut this cycle. For the Northwest Area, Coos County Sheriff’s Office, OR was the "grand" prize winner.

The fact that they didn't get the award doesn't minimize your interest, your votes, and your desire to help this worthwhile program. Many Thanks to everyone who voted.

Overall Results: https://www.aftermath.com/k9-grant
Sad and happy, sad her dept didn't win but happy for the dept that did

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’m kind of curious the actual vote counts. Seems like a lot were casted because of RDP.
Wonder how else the winners solicited for their causes vote.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
I’m kind of curious the actual vote counts. Seems like a lot were casted because of RDP.
Wonder how else the winners solicited for their causes vote.
Baker County is a small (population-wise) rural County in eastern Oregon. Their population is only around 16,800 people. (smaller than La Paz County/Parker) The winner, Coos County on the other hand, has 65,000 population. It was a long shot to begin with, even with the publicity through RDP and other forums, websites, and Facebook.

I, and they, appreciate your turn-out and support in this. Maybe if they do it again, like next year, I'll get the word out earlier and we can give the big boys a run for their money.

I know I'm repeating myself, but Thank You so much to all those that helped.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Well that's a bummer. I was hoping to say again...."It's the power of RDP!"

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Thankfully, rap sheets didn't factor in. Could give a whole new meaning to inmates on here.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Sorry for resurrecting a 2 month old thread, but there's some good news.

After a breeder in Twin Falls heard about the competition and that Baker County Sheriff's Office was not successful, they donated a Bloodhound puppy to the Department.

Meet Deputy Daisy (the smaller one), who will be training Deputy Chad Mills in tracking and trailing.

325592982_501790935379741_2812395069301094593_n.jpg

sonicss31

Reaction score
Great news. Good things come to those that deserve it. Fine pup and officer in the making. :)

wishiknew

Reaction score
Sorry for resurrecting a 2 month old thread, but there's some good news.

After a breeder in Twin Falls heard about the competition and that Baker County Sheriff's Office was not successful, they donated a Bloodhound puppy to the Department.

Meet Deputy Daisy (the smaller one), who will be training Deputy Chad Mills in tracking and trailing.

View attachment 1192088
How cool is this !!!!

Aces & Eights

Reaction score
Reminds me of the line in Tombstone…”you’re a Daisy if you do”. Best of luck to you both as you run down the scourge of society, be safe.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
My daughter is a dispatcher for that Agency. Whenever she does a welfare/status check on this Deputy, he responds "Driving Miss Daisy".
🤣