WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Plumbing help....

Community

Reaction score
Woke up to running water in the laundry room. The box where the valves are and the water dumps from the washer also has a down tube coming from ???. Water was running out of there into the drain. Checked all the toilets and nothing is running. 2 story house, I have no idea what it is and where it is coming from. It is just a down spout that dumps in to the washer drain. Laundry on the first floor. Help?

Turnup

Reaction score
Turn your main off, is it still running or does it stop? Attic HVAC? Water heater leg??

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Woke up to running water in the laundry room. The box where the valves are and the water dumps from the washer also has a down tube coming from ???. Water was running out of there into the drain. Checked all the toilets and nothing is running. 2 story house, I have no idea what it is and where it is coming from. It is just a down spout that dumps in to the washer drain. Laundry on the first floor. Help?
water softener line...

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
HVAC condensate? Running the AC? Hi humidity?

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Turn your main off, is it still running or does it stop? Attic HVAC? Water heater leg??
I like this. You have a water heater that has a reliever going off and draining off like it should.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Condensate drain or WH Relief valve. Alot of water? Prolly WHR.
pix young man pix!

Spudsbud

Reaction score
any of your mechanicals in the attic? Like A/C ?

Community

Reaction score
Sorry all. yes it was just the RO system flushing itself. Not normally up at that hour and caught me off guard. All is well. Sink fixed too for now but will need a new fixture soon.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
So nothing wrong. That's the way we like it.