WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pocket knife

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…Stumbled across this little pocket knife dealio a couple of months ago …it used to be in my pocket every day when I worked in electronics for Litton industries… I would say I acquired this probably in 1965…
It says Litton Data Systems Van Nuys California on the front… unfortunately it has seen better days but I may be able to repair it with JB Weld???
1281B31A-33E8-4C0B-85FC-349247A37448.jpeg

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I have about 7-8 Kershaws that I shuffle through, they are all in the basket by the front door that I keep my wallet, keys, glasses, etc. in...I carry one everyday, it just depends on what I am am wearing and where I am going...I like the Kershaw brand, because of the variety, quality, and price...if I lose one (which I have done a few times), its not a big deal to me...a while back, I went to the airport and I forgot that I had my knife in my pocket until I was already in the security line and emptying my pockets...I just handed it the TSA agent and said you can have this or do whatever you want with it...it would have been a different story if it was a more expensive knife.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
I carry Kershaws unless camping when I use my cheepos I leave in the RV or on the RZR. If you are shopping for Kershaws try to get the American made ones. Big 5 in Dana Point sold out of the U.S. ones a couple of years ago. Trying to remember how they marked the box to differentiate the U.S. ones. I remember some kind of red mark. Any inmates know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk