WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Point of order...

squeezer

Reaction score
Point of order:

I can’t see the screen

I don’t know the rules

The cross examiner is asking hard questions

The Republicons are looking a lot like the kid who didn’t read the book and is now giving a book report...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Point of order:

I can’t see the screen

I don’t know the rules

The Republicons are looking a lot like the kid who didn’t read the book and is now giving a book report...

You're watching the peach mint circus?

NYP-1200x630.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
Castor looks like a dog who had just been caught eating shit out of a cat box...

HotRod82

Reaction score
Point of order:

I can’t see the screen

I don’t know the rules

So what do you think of the Democrat witness who after testifying took up a position in the committee and is now an interrogator?
Talk about kangaroo court.....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The little I happened to see this morning from Goldman was innuendo and speculation. Direct quotes were taken out of context from comments made on varying issues, none or few of which did not apply to the Ukraine bullshit.

This whole D process is a sham and should have serious repercussion for even being attempted.

squeezer

Reaction score
The process is entirely partisan so will of course be a sham depending on which side of the issue one stands.

There are probably more than a few things that Roberts Rules would find out of line. The R’s are making a big deal of this. You know what they are not disputing, the facts. Not one person has stood up under oath and claimed the things that the impeachment is predicated on didn’t happen.

The president actually tried to claim that the transcripts wording: (do “Us” a favor) that It should actually read (“U.S.)...

The end result here is going to be impeached in the Housr, thrown out in the Senate. Nothing anybody says is likely to change that.

squeezer

Reaction score
So what do you think of the Democrat witness who after testifying took up a position in the committee and is now an interrogator?

About 1/1000th as bothersome as an executive branch who refuses to answer a subpoena

squeezer

Reaction score
.........................from a kangaroo court.
You forgot something. ;)

So you are OK with the White houses best (and only) defense against the facts laid out is Democrats are mean and not following parliamentary procedure?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So you are OK with the White houses best (and only) defense against the facts laid out is Democrats are mean and not following parliamentary procedure?

No, it's that the Democrats are desperate, devious and full of shit..........................as evidenced by the IG report today.

Anyone with a brain knew your Russia, Russia crying was bullshit, just like your Ukraine is now. ;)

E7385801-90C9-440A-A870-0152218B95E7.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score
No, it's that the Democrats are desperate, devious and full of shit..........................as evidenced by the IG report today.

Anyone with a brain knew your Russia, Russia crying was bullshit, just like your Ukraine is now. ;)

Really...?

Horowitz, nevertheless, concluded the FBI was legally justified in launching its inquiry into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and that there was no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations.”

And the last I checked virtually 100% of the Russia thing stands without dispute either.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Really...?

Horowitz, nevertheless, concluded the FBI was legally justified in launching its inquiry into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and that there was no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations.”

And the last I checked virtually 100% of the Russia thing stands without dispute either.

"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process."

Barr pistol.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
"The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process."

Barr??? Really... You want to throw a Rudy G quote in there as well?

500bbc

Reaction score
The process is entirely partisan so will of course be a sham depending on which side of the issue one stands.

There are probably more than a few things that Roberts Rules would find out of line. The R’s are making a big deal of this. You know what they are not disputing, the facts. Not one person has stood up under oath and claimed the things that the impeachment is predicated on didn’t happen.

The president actually tried to claim that the transcripts wording: (do “Us” a favor) that It should actually read (“U.S.)...

The end result here is going to be impeached in the Housr, thrown out in the Senate. Nothing anybody says is likely to change that.
This is the current status of you fucking lying cocksuckers trying to find anything at all on Citizen Trump then President Trump.

Four fucking years and ya got nuthin you FUCKING IDIOT.

500bbc

Reaction score
Really...?

It's Stormy Daniels you fucking drooling Idiot! Everything hinges on the whore, just ask her attorney.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Really...?

Horowitz is and always has been a swamp stooge. His report just confirms what is already known.
Inspector General Michael Horowitz: Another Corrupt and Lawless Obama Holdover in the D.C. Swamp
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=592

squeezer

Reaction score
What facts . Here say?

Facts:

400M if approved aid was put on hold by the President.

The president asked for “A favor” that involved an announcement of an investigation of a political rival while the aid was being held.

The president’s personal attorney was communication expectations through back channels.

Aid was released after word of the whistleblower reached the Oval Office.

None of this is disputed, hearsay, or questioned in any manner.

Now I am no legal expert or constitutional scholar but the above FACTS are enough for me to want an investigation. Which at this time and place in history is going to be rather messy impeachment hearings.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Facts:

The president asked for “A favor” that involved an announcement of an investigation of a political rival while the aid was being held.

The president’s personal attorney was communication expectations through back channels.

Now I am no legal expert or constitutional scholar but the above FACTS are enough for me to want an investigation. Which at this time and place in history is going to be rather messy impeachment hearings.
Really on cnn

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

whhhhaaaaatttt??

brgrcru

Reaction score
Squeezer As a grown man stop your crying . You guys lost in 2016 now man up for another year or so . And put somone up that can beat trump .
All those make beleive facts are bullshit .
There is nothing there , grow the fuck up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I watched a little bit the other day and seems I watched a guy ask all of the witnesses if they actually had any facts to raise their hands.. no one did. ?? Something change today while I was driving?

squeezer

Reaction score
Squeezer As a grown man stop your crying . You guys lost in 2016 now man up for another year or so . And put somone up that can beat trump .
All those make beleive facts are bullshit .
There is nothing there , grow the fuck up.

Bullshit yes... Make believe not so much.

Nobody on either side is debating what actually was said and done. The debate comes in on what the proper response is. The D’s are arguing it’s an impeachable set of actions. The R’s are arguing that the D’s are being mean...

brgrcru

Reaction score
Bullshit yes... Make believe not so much.

Nobody on either side is debating what actually was said and done. The debate comes in on what the proper response is. The D’s are arguing it’s an impeachable set of actions. The R’s are arguing that the D’s are being mean...

No money was ever withheld .
Both presidents said there was nothing wrong .
The transcripts of the phone call is what matters , not because he said she said , because he said and they said .
There is no whistle blower and your idiots have been trying to impeach trump since the beginning.
All lies , nothing but lies .
This is all laughable and complete embarrassment .
How many different things will they come up with , bribery , obstruction , trump said pussy, what's next
Completely pathetic .

Sandlord

Reaction score
Facts:

Schiff may need you on his team. even he couldn't come up with this shit.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Really...?

Well, it’s official.
Your cheese has slipped completely off your cracker.

You are outside of your damned mind.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The flow of United States $$$$ to Ukraine never stopped or slowed.Even if Trump would have gone ahead and shut the $$$$ off Ukraine would not have noticed untill 4th Quarter 2020.That is fact.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi the Statesman. LOL..
If only one of her eyebrows walked off stage in protest.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Facts:

Hatred of a person does not make any of that true. It's cobbled together, out of shit and is shit. Now, the corruption of the Biden klan is crystal clear, and should be prosecuted. Hell, the crack head even admitted he was only on the burisma board due to his last name.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
The flow of United States $$$$ to Ukraine never stopped or slowed.Even if Trump would have gone ahead and shut the $$$$ off Ukraine would not have noticed untill 4th Quarter 2020.That is fact.
“But according to testimony in the impeachment inquiry, Ukrainian diplomats in Washington knew there was a problem with the aid as early as July 25, the day Mr. Trump spoke with the Ukrainian president by phone and asked him to investigate his rivals.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ope/ukraine-impeachment-military-aid.amp.html

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“But according to testimony in the impeachment inquiry, Ukrainian diplomats in Washington knew there was a problem with the aid as early as July 25, the day Mr. Trump spoke with the Ukrainian president by phone and asked him to investigate his rivals.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ope/ukraine-impeachment-military-aid.amp.html

As usual,your posts define you.The point is the flow of $$$$ would not at anytime been interrupted,that is fact.If Trump would have cut the $$$$ off the 4th quarter 2020 would be the shut down.Also,your double quote must have some fucked up meaning to you.Your self importance here is incredible.Thanks for the quotes. :)

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Facts:

mess he also not asked what he wanted in return for the favor and he said he wanted nothing? You are tying two things together that aren’t together..

The thing that blows me away about you guys is you are completely stuck on Trump. Please grandpa Mac squeezer anyone.. Are you not disturbed about what he asked him to investigate? Joe Biden withheld a Billion dollars to get a prosecutor whom was investigating fraud of the energy company fired in a matter of hours.. literally told them I’m leaving in six hours and he must be fired by then.

That same energy company pays his son 50,000 a month. Just so happens several children of career politicians happen to work for these energy companies in UK with no previous experience making crazy money.

Does that not wreak of corruption?? But if Trump says look into that he’s the fucked up one? He’s the one you guys want?

You guys say “Russia inflicted the election”. Anyone asks “how?” Well they helped to release the Wikileaks emails.. It doesn’t seem to disturb you though about the contents of those emails?? Just that they were released? How brain soft do you have to be not to realize what kind of shitty fucked up people these people are yet you still support them?

you preach about election rigging when it’s flat as public knowledge your political party was actually caught rigging the primaries of the 2016 election. Was actually caught rigging debates of the presidential election.. When the culprits are caught they actually get fired from the DNC they get hired by Hillary’s campaign the very next day!! And you still vote for these people?

trump has been under investigation since before he was President when he was just an average citizen. Whole thing was staged up from a fake document provided by the very people that actually rigged an election by the way.. Trump has been under investigation after he was president. After all of that
They came up with nothing.. Now they are trying to impeach him because of a phone call that he released the transcripts of?? By people saying we think he meant this.”

you people are insane and have been brain washed beyond reason. Let me tell ya something as an American citizen. I don’t know if he withheld that aid or not based on that investigation. But honestly with as ducked up as your political party is L, with Joe Biden bragging on tv that he literally held up a billion to get a prosecutor fired (quid pro quo?) I think that it should be investigated.. and I can’t help but wonder why we are giving UK (everyone else too) this kind of crazy money?? We could solve everyone of our domestic problems in 12 months if we cut off foreign aid to these shit hole countries and took a harder military stance against those that would choose to invade them.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
mess he also not asked what he wanted in return for the favor and he said he wanted nothing? You are tying two things together that aren’t together..

The thing that blows me away about you guys is you are completely stuck on Trump. Please grandpa Mac squeezer anyone.. Are you not disturbed about what he asked him to investigate? Joe Biden withheld a Billion dollars to get a prosecutor whom was investigating fraud of the energy company fired in a matter of hours.. literally told them I’m leaving in six hours and he must be fired by then.

That same energy company pays his son 50,000 a month. Just so happens several children of career politicians happen to work for these energy companies in UK with no previous experience making crazy money.

Does that not wreak of corruption?? But if Trump says look into that he’s the fucked up one? He’s the one you guys want?

You guys say “Russia inflicted the election”. Anyone asks “how?” Well they helped to release the Wikileaks emails.. It doesn’t seem to disturb you though about the contents of those emails?? Just that they were released? How brain soft do you have to be not to realize what kind of shitty fucked up people these people are yet you still support them?

you preach about election rigging when it’s flat as public knowledge your political party was actually caught rigging the primaries of the 2016 election. Was actually caught rigging debates of the presidential election.. When the culprits are caught they actually get fired from the DNC they get hired by Hillary’s campaign the very next day!! And you still vote for these people?

trump has been under investigation since before he was President when he was just an average citizen. Whole thing was staged up from a fake document provided by the very people that actually rigged an election by the way.. Trump has been under investigation after he was president. After all of that
They came up with nothing.. Now they are trying to impeach him because of a phone call that he released the transcripts of?? By people saying we think he meant this.”

you people are insane and have been brain washed beyond reason. Let me tell ya something as an American citizen. I don’t know if he withheld that aid or not based on that investigation. But honestly with as ducked up as your political party is L, with Joe Biden bragging on tv that he literally held up a billion to get a prosecutor fired (quid pro quo?) I think that it should be investigated.. and I can’t help but wonder why we are giving UK (everyone else too) this kind of crazy money?? We could solve everyone of our domestic problems in 12 months if we cut off foreign aid to these shit hole countries and took a harder military stance against those that would choose to invade them.

I don’t know about the rest of your post but regarding kids being hired by companies due to their family connections, nepotism isn’t illegal. It isn’t right, it permeates every profession and I personally have battled it my entire career.

It certainly isn’t unique to one political party or the other either. If Biden broke the law, take him down. All it will do is push the party farther left and we will end up with Bernie or Warren as the nominee.

500bbc

Reaction score
Facts:

No fucking shit you drooling idiot...

500bbc

Reaction score
I don’t know about the rest of your post but regarding kids being hired by companies due to their family connections, nepotism isn’t illegal. It isn’t right, it permeates every profession and I personally have battled it my entire career.

It certainly isn’t unique to one political party or the other either. If Biden broke the law, take him down. All it will do is push the party farther left and we will end up with Bernie or Warren as the nominee.
You've watched the video of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine threatening to withhold 1.5 billion dollars of our tax money unless the investigation into Burisma is halted because Burisma is paying him off through his son.

You compare this to nepotism.

Just where the fuck do you think the money came from for the payoff?

Fucking imbecile

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Pretty well sums things up RD......Why the open crimes of the D's are of no concern is the scariest part to this whole nonsensical quest to get rid of one man they hate.

On top of all that not a damned issue is being addressed by Congress that needs to be addressed for the good of the nation and as part of the jpb they were elected to do.

Who the hell knows what kind of deals are being cut behind the scenes to try and finish Trump of if this mess goes to the Senate. There is less trust in the Federal Government of the USA then at any time in the nation's history. We are seeing firsthand just how corrupt things have become and so many, like our resident libs and haters good give a good shit. To them it's all about taking down Trump......Insanity comes up far short of describing it:(:mad:

500bbc

Reaction score
Pretty well sums things up RD......Why the open crimes of the D's are of no concern is the scariest part to this whole nonsensical quest to get rid of one man they hate.

On top of all that not a damned issue is being addressed by Congress that needs to be addressed for the good of the nation and as part of the jpb they were elected to do.

Who the hell knows what kind of deals are being cut behind the scenes to try and finish Trump of if this mess goes to the Senate. There is less trust in the Federal Government of the USA then at any time in the nation's history. We are seeing firsthand just how corrupt things have become and so many, like our resident libs and haters good give a good shit. To them it's all about taking down Trump......Insanity comes up far short of describing it:(:mad:

They relish a boot on their own throats, they are all fucking Lemmings...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Third person, and conjecture. Did you go to law school in Uganda or something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk