WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Point of order...

sprintcvx

Reaction score
In summary, Trump is pulling back the curtain and taking grenades while doing it. Exactly why we hired him.

The first one through the wall always gets bloody..always.

Yep:p
00Y0Y_cl6UZ2RXLrb_600x450.jpg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You sent him to DC so he could spend hundreds of millions flying Air Force One back to his golf resorts nearly every weekend and renting golf carts and rooms to Secret Service agents to follow him around the course?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The process is entirely partisan so will of course be a sham depending on which side of the issue one stands.

There are probably more than a few things that Roberts Rules would find out of line. The R’s are making a big deal of this. You know what they are not disputing, the facts. Not one person has stood up under oath and claimed the things that the impeachment is predicated on didn’t happen.

The president actually tried to claim that the transcripts wording: (do “Us” a favor) that It should actually read (“U.S.)...

The end result here is going to be impeached in the Housr, thrown out in the Senate. Nothing anybody says is likely to change that.
Oh you mean the fact that a U.S. President can ask another leader of a country for a favor? Or how about the fact that a U.S. president can remove any sitting ambassador he wants? Or how about the facts that even the Libturds believe the Ukraine government is/was corrupt at the time of the 2016 election? Or the fact that one president asking another president to look into possible criminal activity directly related to their government is not automatically for the purpose of "Political gain"? Or maybe the fact that the Libturds were all about investigating election meddling right up until the point they realized they were the ones responsible? Or how about the fact that the Libturd party actually did work with foreign agents to attempt to create "dirt" on their political opponent, and then submitted false reports as "fact" to start an investigation? Or how about the fact that the only "fact" based witness, who actually testified to direct knowledge of this Quid Pro Quo, actually testified that trump told him clearly "No Quid Pro Quo, I Want Nothing." Or I don't know, how about the fact that even the president of Ukraine still today with knowledge of the delay on funding states there was no pressure or Quid Pro Quo? Or how about the fact that the Libturd party has from day one been plotting to remove a dually elected President of the United States? Or how about the fact that none of the witnesses can testify to any factual based evidence that equal high crimes or misdemeanors…. Well except they really really believe....?

Yeah you are right, none of that is disputed. You know what else is not disputed. You and your party are a bunch of fucking dipshits.

brgrcru

Reaction score
mess he also not asked what he wanted in return for the favor and he said he wanted nothing? You are tying two things together that aren’t together..

The thing that blows me away about you guys is you are completely stuck on Trump. Please grandpa Mac squeezer anyone.. Are you not disturbed about what he asked him to investigate? Joe Biden withheld a Billion dollars to get a prosecutor whom was investigating fraud of the energy company fired in a matter of hours.. literally told them I’m leaving in six hours and he must be fired by then.

That same energy company pays his son 50,000 a month. Just so happens several children of career politicians happen to work for these energy companies in UK with no previous experience making crazy money.

Does that not wreak of corruption?? But if Trump says look into that he’s the fucked up one? He’s the one you guys want?

You guys say “Russia inflicted the election”. Anyone asks “how?” Well they helped to release the Wikileaks emails.. It doesn’t seem to disturb you though about the contents of those emails?? Just that they were released? How brain soft do you have to be not to realize what kind of shitty fucked up people these people are yet you still support them?

you preach about election rigging when it’s flat as public knowledge your political party was actually caught rigging the primaries of the 2016 election. Was actually caught rigging debates of the presidential election.. When the culprits are caught they actually get fired from the DNC they get hired by Hillary’s campaign the very next day!! And you still vote for these people?

trump has been under investigation since before he was President when he was just an average citizen. Whole thing was staged up from a fake document provided by the very people that actually rigged an election by the way.. Trump has been under investigation after he was president. After all of that
They came up with nothing.. Now they are trying to impeach him because of a phone call that he released the transcripts of?? By people saying we think he meant this.”

you people are insane and have been brain washed beyond reason. Let me tell ya something as an American citizen. I don’t know if he withheld that aid or not based on that investigation. But honestly with as ducked up as your political party is L, with Joe Biden bragging on tv that he literally held up a billion to get a prosecutor fired (quid pro quo?) I think that it should be investigated.. and I can’t help but wonder why we are giving UK (everyone else too) this kind of crazy money?? We could solve everyone of our domestic problems in 12 months if we cut off foreign aid to these shit hole countries and took a harder military stance against those that would choose to invade them.

We don't need no stinky facts . Lol

brgrcru

Reaction score
Oh you mean the fact that a U.S. President can ask another leader of a country for a favor? Or how about the fact that a U.S. president can remove any sitting ambassador he wants? Or how about the facts that even the Libturds believe the Ukraine government is/was corrupt at the time of the 2016 election? Or the fact that one president asking another president to look into possible criminal activity directly related to their government is not automatically for the purpose of "Political gain"? Or maybe the fact that the Libturds were all about investigating election meddling right up until the point they realized they were the ones responsible? Or how about the fact that the Libturd party actually did work with foreign agents to attempt to create "dirt" on their political opponent, and then submitted false reports as "fact" to start an investigation? Or how about the fact that the only "fact" based witness, who actually testified to direct knowledge of this Quid Pro Quo, actually testified that trump told him clearly "No Quid Pro Quo, I Want Nothing." Or I don't know, how about the fact that even the president of Ukraine still today with knowledge of the delay on funding states there was no pressure or Quid Pro Quo? Or how about the fact that the Libturd party has from day one been plotting to remove a dually elected President of the United States? Or how about the fact that none of the witnesses can testify to any factual based evidence that equal high crimes or misdemeanors…. Well except they really really believe....?

Yeah you are right, none of that is disputed. You know what else is not disputed. You and your party are a bunch of fucking dipshits.

We don't need no stinky facts . Lol x2

Reactions: t&y

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Abuse of power: a President making democrats look like the cry babies they are.

OBSTRUCTION of Congress: showing the world how corrupt the left is with four family members of high ranking democrats making millions off a corrupt Ukraine GAS company.

Yep, guilty.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ocrats-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump/

Democrats, very weak and VERY ineffective.

I would think the 31 vulnerable democrats will be shitting themselves or falling on the democrat sword.

What a FUCKING embarrassment the democrat shit show has been, and shows what a bunch of asswipes look like.

First it was Harry Reid removing 67 as the hurdle, now this. Democrats should be disturbed wat check ing how thier elected clown car shit on the country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ocrats-articles-of-impeachment-against-trump/

Democrats, very weak and VERY ineffective.

I would think the 31 vulnerable democrats will be shitting themselves or falling on the democrat sword.

What a FUCKING embarrassment the democrat shit show has been, and shows what a bunch of asswipes look like.

First it was Harry Reid removing 67 as the hurdle, now this. Democrats should be disturbed wat check ing how thier elected clown car shit on the country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Just think of how stupid you have to be to follow this drunk.

giphy.gif

Really fucking stupid. :(

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No fucking shit you drooling idiot...

You've watched the video of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine threatening to withhold 1.5 billion dollars of our tax money unless the investigation into Burisma is halted because Burisma is paying him off through his son.

You compare this to nepotism.

Just where the fuck do you think the money came from for the payoff?

Fucking imbecile

See y Monday

Havalife

Reaction score
Facts:

400M if approved aid was put on hold by the President.

The president asked for “A favor” that involved an announcement of an investigation of a political rival while the aid was being held.

The president’s personal attorney was communication expectations through back channels.

Aid was released after word of the whistleblower reached the Oval Office.

None of this is disputed, hearsay, or questioned in any manner.

Now I am no legal expert or constitutional scholar but the above FACTS are enough for me to want an investigation. Which at this time and place in history is going to be rather messy impeachment hearings.

So as I read the transcript that he (Trump) gave. I may be wrong in the thought of what he said..??? But wait, are you talking about the deplorables at the time of the issue you have? I still don't understand why Clintons are not being investigated for Haiti fund?. oh that was before trump can not win.. As hillary was proped up to be queen That was a shit show. Only thing they have is lie to try to cover the the trail of the decept

wzuber

Reaction score
You sent him to DC so he could spend hundreds of millions flying Air Force One back to his golf resorts nearly every weekend and renting golf carts and rooms to Secret Service agents to follow him around the course?
no u dumb fucking piece of shit...that's just the cost of draining the corrupt and inept swamp u choose to swim in. u focus on the most stupid shit ever. if your soooo fucking concerned about unnecessary gov't expenditures why don't you care about this??????
$215 Billion cost of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....
SO...FAR...THIS.....YEAR!!!!!!!!!
you focus and cry about pennies while BILLIONS get pissed away.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
as of today this cost # is actually. $295 BILLION.
How is it that this rediculous waste of our $ is of ZERO FUCKING CONSERN TO YOU AND YOUR SHEEP ILK????
HOW IS IT?????

20191015_135109.jpg

Sandlord

Reaction score
The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a new legal memo on Wednesday indicating that the Trump administration’s decision to temporarily hold military assistance to Ukraine was a “routine” practice and that the administration was reviewing whether Ukraine complied with U.S. policy.

The memo indicated that the decision to withhold the aid was not a political action to block Congress’ spending decisions.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
We also pay to fly Pelosi home every week to CA, that has to be cheap

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

No, we sent him to DC to derail you Liberals! We are Winning Daily and the Trump Train is gaining momentum! FORE!!! :p

upload_2019-12-12_9-11-8.png

upload_2019-12-12_9-10-1.png

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a new legal memo on Wednesday indicating that the Trump administration’s decision to temporarily hold military assistance to Ukraine was a “routine” practice and that the administration was reviewing whether Ukraine complied with U.S. policy.

The memo indicated that the decision to withhold the aid was not a political action to block Congress’ spending decisions.
If the biased media would actually give a fair report, information like this would be front and center on the nightly news. The bullshit sham case that the D's have constructed will be torn apart and make them look like the lying fucking fools the really are.....:mad:

I've never before heard talk politics on how sick they are of this sham and how they wish the D's would STFU and do their jobs. If view is shared to the magnitude it seems to be, 2020 is gonna really hurt the haters. Hopefully it goes far beyond that and the liars club is hung in the public square.....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Her inflight bar tab alone would likely bankrupt other countries.
One of the coolest things Trump has done, was when he grounded her troupe the day they were to fly to Europe and the ME....You know that bitch is still seething over that one.

The thing I love about Big Don is how he gets his licks in. He picks spots where they can't say a damned thing without bringing attention to themselves and their bullshit. The debates with HRC were full of "hits" she was defenseless against. By the time the media puts together any kind of response, the damage is done and it will only get worse if to much is said.

The man is a genius and they can't see it or admit if they do catch his play.;)

wzuber

Reaction score
#ABORTION
in other words .....she's all for killing babies in other countries while putting americans lives at risk.
#Nancy Pelosi... is in fact, an #ACCESSORY #to #MURDER.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Really...?

Horowitz, nevertheless, concluded the FBI was legally justified in launching its inquiry into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and that there was no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations.”

And the last I checked virtually 100% of the Russia thing stands without dispute either.

upload_2019-12-12_12-54-38.png