WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Police Boat Chase. I think the video works now.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Trying to figure out the logic on that one, he turned around and went back to the police boats just to fuck with them. And if you ram your car into a police car that is deadly force and you will be fired upon, not sure why they wouldnt do the same in this case, size difference yes, but the intent was there. And lastly, at those close ranges with an outboard they could have put a few rounds into the engine block and stopped it a long time ago.

Tank

Reaction score
Trying to figure out the logic on that one, he turned around and went back to the police boats just to fuck with them. And if you ram your car into a police car that is deadly force and you will be fired upon, not sure why they wouldnt do the same in this case, size difference yes, but the intent was there. And lastly, at those close ranges with an outboard they could have put a few rounds into the engine block and stopped it a long time ago.
Bro, Sweden....HUGE pussies when it comes to crime and corporal punishment etc. Their whole system is way different than ours regarding violence etc. The cops don't carry guns (or least most dont). They don't discipline their kids except "talk to them" about their bad behavior. Its a trip man. Buddy retired from Apple a few years back and lives there with his Swedish wife. Definitely difference in the way kids are raised and outlook on crime.

They had a large influx of refugees that were causing all kinds of crime and issues. I guess the local Police had no clue how to deal with it. He was asking me, like "what do the cops in the states do if someone doesn't go along with the program?" 😆

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We Nick to translate some of it for us, get a better clue if they know why the dude is wake jumping Polis Botes🙂
@d4l

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Bro, Sweden....HUGE pussies when it comes to crime and corporal punishment etc. Their whole system is way different than ours regarding violence etc. The cops don't carry guns (or least most dont). They don't discipline their kids except "talk to them" about their bad behavior. Its a trip man. Buddy retired from Apple a few years back and lives there with his Swedish wife. Definitely difference in the way kids are raised and outlook on crime.

They had a large influx of refugees that were causing all kinds of crime and issues. I guess the local Police had no clue how to deal with it. He was asking me, like "what do the cops in the states do if someone doesn't go along with the program?" 😆

They also believe police in the states are in a shoot out every other day. 😂

BajaMike

Reaction score
Depending on the crime being committed, a few rifle rounds through the engine block or across the bow always worked for us.

I agree, a rifle bullet on the engine would stop that. But the Swedes are pussies about guns.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
If you aren't going to shoot the guy, why put property at risk? They just piss the dude off, he smashes up some poor bastards boat. Chase him around until he runs out of gas and be done.

2Driver

Reaction score
If you aren't going to shoot the guy, why put property at risk? They just piss the dude off, he smashes up some poor bastards boat. Chase him around until he runs out of gas and be done.

They had about 25 opportunities to foul the boats prop.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
That little boat is the perfect Havasu boat! Look at the way it just plows into others and keeps on ticking :D
Yeah I was gonna say it was pretty cool seeing what those little runabouts can put up with.... never sank after all that ramming and taking big water! I was waiting for the swells to come over his sides but nope..... perfect boat for a little Swedish get away ha. "Cocaines a helluva drug"

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Lol, that chase looked like a standard Saturday afternoon coming back down from the gorge

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
They needed 3-4 more boats if they were trying to be like them LA boys chase'n shit! 🤫