WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Police Union Endorsing Trump

Yellowboat

Reaction score
wow. normally when that happens I will not vote for the person because of that....( never saw them support a poli that was not super dirty. at least locally.)

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I'd still hit it:eek:D
Wow, good luck to you, you could get lucky like Bill and wake up next to her every morning.:yikes
original.jpg
BEFORE THE MAKEUP IS TROWELED ON, of course.:boobeyes::D

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
death penalty for cop killing, as a start . The problem is that so many states don't 'have the death penalty', and so it needs to be a federal law . Cops are people, and not perfect, just like other people, but for god sakes, it's just a job .

Cops are required to be a lawyer, a mediator, a mentor, and a spouse go between . How much pent up emotions can one person handle ? This is one reason I don't F with cops, and I have not been shot or shot at yet .

TODAY, the Blue Line and the Pay Check are not enough, cops need to know that someone/everyone has their backs . TRUMP talks a good line, can he/will he, back it up when the call is made ?

I cannot remember any President that had his loyalty to US LEOs so much in question as we have here today with Obama, who can blame the LEOs for 'seeking higher ground' ?