WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pomona

rrrr

Reaction score
Yeah but it wasn’t much of a race.😂

She really faced some tough competition. :rolleyes:

In Top Fuel, Pruett capped off the Western Swing with her first win since 2019, going 4.021 at 247.61 in the final round in her 11,000-horsepower Sparkling Ice Spiked dragster. She was set to take on Justin Ashley in the final round, but Ashley wasn’t able to make the run. After advancing to the final round in Sonoma, Pruett finished the job a week later at her home track, picking up her ninth career win in the process. Pruett qualified second and made a trio of consistent runs in qualifying before knocking off Steve Chrisman and Mike Salinas to reach the final round. It puts Pruett on an impressive path heading into the second half of the 2021 NHRA season.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
if you can even make it with a running car to the start line of a nitromethane race you’ve made an accomplishment.

I won’t knock Leah for how she got the win. It’s impressive that those motors even survive 1,000 feet.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
if you can even make it with a running car to the start line of a nitromethane race you’ve made an accomplishment.

I won’t knock Leah for how she got the win. It’s impressive that those motors even survive 1,000 feet.
Still would’ve been nice to see an actual race, I think she lost a cylinder about mid track. She did cut a hell of a light.😎