WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pool almost done!

westair

Reaction score
Well after 17 years of having a house here in Havasu my wife said we need a pool … lol … yes we do.
Brian at Desert Storm Custom Pools couldn't have made it easier ….. cool guy and they get things done!
I did copy the last guys pool tile and stone they did that was posted on here, if it looks familiar. I'll put up a couple more when complete.
IMG_2354.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Looking good. Hope the tile has a gloss finish. Our's looks similar and it does not have a gloss finish. We find the non gloss rough profile of our tile seems to make it even easier for the LHC hard water deposits to form. Although, due to the excessive amount of minerals in our water they're going to collect on any tile. Just more and quicker on some types of tile.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Nice job!!!! Thanks for posting up. I hope to follow your lead....sooner than 17 years though. LOL

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Well after 17 years of having a house here in Havasu my wife said we need a pool … lol … yes we do.
Brian at Desert Storm Custom Pools couldn't have made it easier ….. cool guy and they get things done!
I did copy the last guys pool tile and stone they did that was posted on here, if it looks familiar. I'll put up a couple more when complete.
View attachment 840032 View attachment 840033
Looks great, and familiar,,,lol

DMF

Reaction score
Looks great. We just finished ours with Brian over the weekend.

calkid

Reaction score
Congratulations! It's like I'm looking at my own backyard :D