WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pool service Murrieta area?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Current pool guy just got called to active duty and need to find a replacement. Any suggestions on the Murrieta area? TIA!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Wish I could help I fired both the Temecula pool guys I hired 7yrs ago and just do it myself! It’s really not that hard and kinda a relaxing thing to do every Friday afternoon. Mow lawn, clean pool, drink beer, eat dinner!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Already doing all the landscaping and trying to cut back on that if you know what I mean. Not enough time in the day this time of year.
Come on RDPer's of the IE, help a brother out!

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
Already doing all the landscaping and trying to cut back on that if you know what I mean. Not enough time in the day this time of year.
Come on RDPer's of the IE, help a brother out!
Vision Pool Co.

Call Reno and tell him Casey sent you!

You will not be disappointed

951-764-4827

desrtrat256

Reaction score
Call clear expectation pool and spa. They are based out of SD but Im pretty sure they have a few trucks that service the area. Matt the owner is a great dude and car guy. He is a hands on owner making sure the clients are happy.

(888) 545-7665

grumpy88

Reaction score
Im still new to the pool world but i already feel like i need to put up a camera to watch the pool guy . I dont think he does shit ! Is this a normal feeling ?

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Im still new to the pool world but i already feel like i need to put up a camera to watch the pool guy . I dont think he does shit ! Is this a normal feeling ?

yes that’s why I fired the last two I can work from home whenever I want if need be and I sat and watche my pool guy walk into my backyard two weeks in a row and stare at my pool for 2mins then leave and place my bill in the mailbox.

btaco35

Reaction score

Totally! That said, I have rolled the footage a few times and my guy was working hard brushing down the pool and getting chems balanced. It’s always ready to use and clean. Hard to complain when I was spending just as much at the pool shop every month doing it diy.

My pool is surrounded by several (too many) deciduous/non deciduous trees and it’s nice to have it taken care of after a wind storm.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I had a guy for 18 years, came and went, all I got was a very reasonable bill every month. My pool that needed to be replastered, when we bought the place was only 12 years old. 15 years later, we redid the pool. From day one, it always looked perfect when Ralph was doing it. Then the asshole decided to retire, so I took over. My pool now looks perfect about two weeks out of the year. Unfortunately, I never hire another guy when it looks good and I won’t hire one when it looks bad.
Time to sell the place.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Eric
Ocean Blue Pools
1 (951) 970-8422

Last pool guy told me I had to drain my pool. He showed up and put some metal pipe into my filter basket and some minerals into my pool and I can tell the difference between a nickel and a quarter 8’ deep. He is legit and same price as everyone else. Will do as much or as little as you want him to. Ex: I clean my own filters but he would do it for $75.