Reaction score
02b3171124f4b85a6072c46d7bbfeb7e

MOUZER

Reaction score
just for fun..................dont get it...if u had to protect yourself ok

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm ok with hunting if you're going to eat it or if it is to protect your livestock...otherwise not so much. Why would she rub the blood all over hands and pose like that?

Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 7.03.19 PM.png

JD D05

Reaction score

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
You have to thin the heard / flock what ever , kill off all the coyotes they come after your pet , rabbits go ape shit ect it’s the food chain

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
I've hunted deer, ducks, geese, etc, since I was old enough to hunt. (12)
Going through hunters safety class when I was 11, (1986) I was taught to keep my trophy, quarry, whatever you want to call it, concealed out of view of the public. Grandmothers on their way home from church dont need to see blood and guts.

This dipshit was apparently not taught this lesson.

To take the life of an animal is a big deal. To roll around in its blood and post pics online is disrespectful. To the animal, and to other hunters. What a dumbass. Sad.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Bunch of stupid fucking people that don’t know shit!

River Runnin

Reaction score
I’ve hunted them and been hunted by them! ... had them in my yard after our dogs, kids, and anything they can kill! After these liberal morons got laws changed, these predators multiplied and are a huge threat to people, kids, pets, livestock, and multiply like crazy!... it’ll get worse! Guaranteed!

Headless hula

Reaction score
I’ve hunted them and been hunted by them! ... had them in my yard after our dogs, kids, and anything they can kill! After these liberal morons got laws changed, these predators multiplied and are a huge threat to people, kids, pets, livestock, and multiply like crazy!... it’ll get worse! Guaranteed!
Thank you for articulating your point. To merely say " what a bunch of fucktards" etc, without any context can be very misleading....

River Runnin

Reaction score
Thank you for articulating your point. To merely say " what a bunch of fucktards" etc, without any context can be very misleading....
My bad! Some things are a sore subject and primal thought takes over! Vs. political correct! ;)

cofooter

Reaction score
Read the article, she wasn't hunting to protect herself or her property, big difference......

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
She had a legal tag to hunt the cat. The state isn’t issuing tags if the population is depleted.

I don’t agree with a lot of the free speech that is being spewed but gawd damn I’m willing to die to support their right and that aspect of freedom we are afforded in this country.

You don’t have to like it; you just need to support it.

It’s been a long winter for a boating forum lol

Headless hula

Reaction score
She had a legal tag to hunt the cat. The state isn’t issuing tags if the population is depleted.

I don’t agree with a lot of the free speech that is being spewed but gawd damn I’m willing to die to support their right and that aspect of freedom we are afforded in this country.

You don’t have to like it; you just need to support it.

It’s been a long winter for a boating forum lol
It has been a long winter. However this particular gal was seeking attention. Unfortunately for the rest of the honorable hunting crowd it was negative attention. Might as well have shot the damn thing off a moving jet ski.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Read the article, she wasn't hunting to protect herself or her property, big difference......

Ever thought she might have been hunting to protect others and their property, and population control?

River Runnin

Reaction score
It has been a long winter. However this particular gal was seeking attention. Unfortunately for the rest of the honorable hunting crowd it was negative attention. Might as well have shot the damn thing off a moving jet ski.
I agree with this!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Does no one edit these articles? Two typos in one paragraph.

River Runnin

Reaction score
And pose like that? Nope, never crossed my mind, lol.
You ever gut an animal, probably her first time, most women won’t, but still a big moment in a hunter life! Like it or not!

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I get hunting, but these pictures just seems over the top, especially be a female. Call me sexist, but I dont find women being hyper aggressive / masculine normal. Since my divorce and with my living arrangements, I have gotten to know my sisters daughter and son much better and thats a good thing. My niece is 21 and thinks like a young man. She is so willing to talk about things, including sleeping with people and nonchalant about it. She told me a guy is flying up from Alabama to stay with her for a week, I mistakenly asked if they were serious. She said nope, it's just a booty call on my part, I told him to find his own things to do while I'm at work but he can stay in my apartment.

I have two sons, grew up with 3 brothers and one sister so my perceptions of how females go about things is basically from who I have dated or married. I like my women to be on the feminine side but still be tough mentally. Being tough just to be tough reminds me of the lesbian carpenter foreman I worked for back when I was an apprentice in the early 90's. She was just a nasty person who was over the top nasty just to try and prove she wasn't a women.

Headless hula

Reaction score
I get hunting, but these pictures just seems over the top, especially be a female. Call me sexist, but I dont find women being hyper aggressive / masculine normal. Since my divorce and with my living arrangements, I have gotten to know my sisters daughter and son much better and thats a good thing. My niece is 21 and thinks like a young man. She is so willing to talk about things, including sleeping with people and nonchalant about it. She told me a guy is flying up from Alabama to stay with her for a week, I mistakenly asked if they were serious. She said nope, it's just a booty call on my part, I told him to find his own things to do while I'm at work but he can stay in my apartment.

I have two sons, grew up with 3 brothers and one sister so my perceptions of how females go about things is basically from who I have dated or married. I like my women to be on the feminine side but still be tough mentally. Being tough just to be tough reminds me of the lesbian carpenter foreman I worked for back when I was an apprentice in the early 90's. She was just a nasty person who was over the top nasty just to try and prove she wasn't a women.

Ya know, 10 years ago we'd never have read about this "news" ...

Maybe a few 35mm pics to nail on the hunting cabin wall, or maybe 1 posted up down at the local gas station. Certainly not worthy of a national news article.

My how times have changed.

cofooter

Reaction score
You ever gut an animal, probably her first time, most women won’t, but still a big moment in a hunter life! Like it or not!
Ummm, not a hunter but still don't get it, just seems disrespectful, that's all.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
There was a mtn lion thread a couple of months ago, and I'm still of the opinion that if she was good enough find that cat and get close enough to get a successful shot at it........good for her and she's got my respect.
If she used dogs with GPS tracking collars to find and tree the cat......and she calls herself a hunter----fuck her.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Ya know, 10 years ago we'd never have read about this "news" ...

Maybe a few 35mm pics to nail on the hunting cabin wall, or maybe 1 posted up down at the local gas station. Certainly not worthy of a national news article.

My how times have changed.
That’s no shit!

Headless hula

Reaction score
Ummm, not a hunter but still don't get it, just seems disrespectful, that's all.
It is an exciting time. I remember quite vividly the wild range of emotions I experienced when I took my first deer at 12 years old. I had to stand on frozen ground beneath the stand where my dad was sitting, and didn't see a thing for the entire 9 day season. 3 minutes before closing time on the last day of the hunt, a doe and fawn came running across our property. I shot and missed the first time. The second shot hit squarely on her front shoulder. The Joy!!!
Then, after walking the distance to where my first trophy laid, the inability to breathe. I had killed an animal. I remember the words my dad told me.
We aren't wasting this meat. Every last bit we can harvest we will eat. She died so we can live. Granted, we weren't starving, but nonetheless, it was several meals that my kill provided. Such an emotional day. I remember it like it was yesterday. 31 years ago.

Venison is delicious. :)

Headless hula

Reaction score
That all said. I cant imagine eating a cat.
Ain't my deal. Wouldn't have the slightest hesitation in shooting one that has its intentions of making me its next meal, but sure as shit wouldn't post pics, or tell anyone about it.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Careful... nowadays you’d be classified as a misogynistic male who believes woman should be kept barefoot and pregnant lol

River Runnin

Reaction score
I was 6 years old when I took my first deer, my granddad showed me everything i needed to know those first few years! Second deer (same day) I gutted, with a little help, but bloodied up much worse than these pics! We skinned, cleaned, butchered, and wrapped it all. Raised on a reservation, we hunted bear and elk also! ..... and feed a logging camp for a couple three years!

braindead

Reaction score
Times are a changin, her posting her kill on social media is the same as visiting the taxidermist and mounting it on the wall of your house.

The hunters I've met are like most people, some people like to show off, some don't

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We should all like the same things. We should all do the same stuff. Eat the same foods and do the same jobs.

No one should allowed to be different.

Let's all be brain dead zombies and become one with The Borg.

Let's stop all these senseless things we don't understand.

Can I get an amen?

Or is there Anyone left to say, fuck that!

You guys are scaring me.. .